India-Forums

Thats it......

PreciousPri IF-Rockerz
PreciousPri
PreciousPri

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 3:22am | IP Logged
Ok guys i havnt watched any epi's since my last update ........ im sorry but this show is dragging 2 much 4 me Ouch i saw yesterday's n thats it i cant watch any more

So for now its Bye Bye Papad Pol........ if eva i happen 2 watch an episode ill write an update......... but till then im done wiv this show n hence no more updates frm me........

sorry 2 those who were reading them n was their means of catching up but i honestly cant waste my time anymore wiv this show..... apart frm some characters which are good coz of the actors playing them i feel there is no story ...... if any1 does see this show then u can do the updates if u wish.....

On that note...... its a wrap

Pri

SHROME Senior Member
SHROME
SHROME

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:35am | IP Logged
completely agree... way too much of draggin.... the way ranjan/bhavana were flying kite in the pol was not even funny...

also - guys don't have anything to do - but i haven't seen any of them going to work except jayanti kaka and sometimes vinay...

what is chandulal doing? still in VK's house? where are his daughters? what happen to kokila's mom health issue...

one topic starts other one is lost... no good track at all to see the show again.
PreciousPri IF-Rockerz
PreciousPri
PreciousPri

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 3:46pm | IP Logged
@SHROME:...... thanks 4 ur reply n 4 agreeing.......

thats exactly wot im saying..... its a drag Ouch....... apart frm some actors who r playing their role well there is nothing in the show 2 interest me.....

n all the points u have made r all tru.....

the guys have no job other than gossiping wiv each other  or competing wiv each other or their wifes etc......

Dunno wot chandu is still doing in his beti's sasural ?? n his kids all alone in parnala???

N Ditto buddy one track is lost as another begins....... so thats y im quitting this show..... i cant take it any more...... no story at all....
mimarain Goldie
mimarain
mimarain

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 10:46am | IP Logged
i am gonna watch it till one more week and if the stry is not getting better then i am quitting too !
SHROME Senior Member
SHROME
SHROME

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mimarain

i am gonna watch it till one more week and if the stry is not getting better then i am quitting too !

you are brave!!!!... I literally stopped watching the show.. kite flying thing was not even funny and then the way they were showing the kites flying - you can see that it was computer not real...

That day was my last episode... sometimes i see promo while watching other shows - they were showing kanta kaki - maun vrat.. copied from TMKOC.. guess with the director exchange we will see more of the copied verisons....

If it ever gets interesting..please post here so if I get your post - I will start watching again Wink
Mrunal_Patel Senior Member
Mrunal_Patel
Mrunal_Patel

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 5:55am | IP Logged
Even Kite flying track was copied from old Tarak Mehta episode in which Jethalal & Sodhi had entered in similar kite-flying competition. In the end it was a draw.

Earlier there was an Elephent in the society, now there is some snake came in the society and they're draggin on and on..

Papad Pol is most bogus serial on SAB-Tv, I only watch its pre-cap before Tarak Mehta starts, so that I can see to what extend will these people go to drag a pathetic story.

Mrunal_Patel Senior Member
Mrunal_Patel
Mrunal_Patel

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 5:57am | IP Logged
Anyways PreciousPri, Hats off to you, that you contributed so many articles providing updates.

The forum will remain in debt to you.
Keep in touch. If not in Papad pol section, then in Tarak Mehta section :)
PreciousPri IF-Rockerz
PreciousPri
PreciousPri

Posted: 07 February 2011 at 5:17am | IP Logged
Sorry 1st of all 4 such a late reply.......

See all of u agree this show is dry n dragging like hell Ouch...

I honeslty cant even give it another episode rather than giving it a week...... so good luck @ mimarain..... hope its gets better ......

Mrunal my friend..... thank u for your very kind words Big smile..... really appreciated.... i will try 2 keep in touch.. difficult in this PP forum as im not watching it..... also i watch tarak mehta but im not interactive on their forum..... but will try 2 keep in touch if all fails then via PMs Wink

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index