India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Anniee unforgetable sister (Page 3)

manju_vip7 Groupbie
manju_vip7
manju_vip7

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 7:26am | IP Logged
Annie is a horrible sister.Also, Arjun has called the docter and instructed her (she is not Geet's doctor but a different doctor) to tell Maan to abort the child to save Geet so that he can take Naintara's revenge.  I hope Maan and Geet find out about this and do something about Arjun.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..VeenaGcian..

iMadz IF-Rockerz
iMadz
iMadz

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 7:51am | IP Logged
i hated her yday...

..VeenaGcian..

-Yaz- IF-Rockerz
-Yaz-
-Yaz-

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 7:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luvarti

Originally posted by verode

Oh guys she is an unforgetable sister. How much responsible she has with her familyDead, with her woul be bhabiAngry. Howmuch responsible she has for his brothers wedding. Oh guys can't u just see how much work she did for them shall i list

1.When her bhabi was in hospital she was in full romnace with arjun

2.On wedding day how resposnibily she brought her bhabi home

3.And see during  her bhabi not well in the wedding time she is so busy with arjun. she avoided wedding also i think for him. good sister.

u seem to b a blind annie hater.......and a bigger hater of arjun annie jodi

so no use giving u ans to the ques 

still i m giving it so that at least others understand how wrong u r 

i m not a die hard annie fan .....but i dont hate her for no reason the way most members here do

so here goes the ans to the above baseless ques...........i doubt whether we r watching the same show coz it that were the case then u wudnt hv raised the above questions in the first place....coz the ans of all the above ques has been answered in the epis itself

anyways

Ques 1.When her bhabi was in hospital she was in full romnace with arjun

Ans: Annie doesnt hv any super power that she will know all the happenings right after they happen..........after she got the news of geet being in hospital she got all restless to go to hospital and thanks to arjun who made sure she reached hospital 

Restless ? you call her having a romantic moment with Arjun being restless, i agree for a moment she seemed worried but then the rest seemed to me as if she was ogling at Arjun, that is not being restless.

Ques2.On wedding day how resposnibily she brought her bhabi home

ans...for this u hv to understand the depth with which annie loves arjun and snce most of u hate their jodi........so i dont tthink there is any use mking u understand the intensity of annies love for arjun.......and she didnt leave geet there all alone.........she asked pinky and tasha to bring geet bk home but there was a mis communication which resulted geet being left alone.........on the contrary we shud point fingers at tasha and pinky for being irresponsible........not annie.....coz she didnt go to the hospital to romance arjun but to give him moral support as he needed it the most and there was no1 beside him

I wonder how deep could few days love get ? anyways she did tell Pinky and Tasha to take Geet home, but then they mentioned that they have some work, so she has to do it and annie said 'okay', so how is pinky and tasha wrong here in any way ?

And okay she didn't go to the hospital to romance Arjun but to give him moral support, i'm not against that, but she shouldn't have forgotton that she left Geet at the parlour by herself, and on top of that she lies to Maan about where she really is? If she had just told him the truth Maan could have brought Geet back sooner, it's not as if he hated Arjun now that he would be angry at her.

3.And see during  her bhabi not well in the wedding time she is so busy with arjun. she avoided wedding

Ans......i guess i hv given this ans above as this time also annie doesnt know geet is ill.............and from where the ques of avoiding wedding coming whereas she was telling arjun she has to go to the wedding fast as she doesnt want to miss any of the rituals

I guess someone already answered that question, how could she not know about Geet being unwell, when Arjun was the one who brought the doctor.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142..VeenaGcian..

-Sanjana- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sanjana-
-Sanjana-

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 8:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luvarti

Originally posted by verode

Oh guys she is an unforgetable sister. How much responsible she has with her familyDead, with her woul be bhabiAngry. Howmuch responsible she has for his brothers wedding. Oh guys can't u just see how much work she did for them shall i list

1.When her bhabi was in hospital she was in full romnace with arjun

2.On wedding day how resposnibily she brought her bhabi home

3.And see during  her bhabi not well in the wedding time she is so busy with arjun. she avoided wedding also i think for him. good sister.

u seem to b a blind annie hater.......and a bigger hater of arjun annie jodi

so no use giving u ans to the ques 

still i m giving it so that at least others understand how wrong u r 

i m not a die hard annie fan .....but i dont hate her for no reason the way most members here do

so here goes the ans to the above baseless ques...........i doubt whether we r watching the same show coz it that were the case then u wudnt hv raised the above questions in the first place....coz the ans of all the above ques has been answered in the epis itself

anyways

Ques 1.When her bhabi was in hospital she was in full romnace with arjun

Ans: Annie doesnt hv any super power that she will know all the happenings right after they happen..........after she got the news of geet being in hospital she got all restless to go to hospital and thanks to arjun who made sure she reached hospital 

Ques2.On wedding day how resposnibily she brought her bhabi home

ans...for this u hv to understand the depth with which annie loves arjun and snce most of u hate their jodi........so i dont tthink there is any use mking u understand the intensity of annies love for arjun.......and she didnt leave geet there all alone.........she asked pinky and tasha to bring geet bk home but there was a mis communication which resulted geet being left alone.........on the contrary we shud point fingers at tasha and pinky for being irresponsible........not annie.....coz she didnt go to the hospital to romance arjun but to give him moral support as he needed it the most and there was no1 beside him

3.And see during  her bhabi not well in the wedding time she is so busy with arjun. she avoided wedding

Ans......i guess i hv given this ans above as this time also annie doesnt know geet is ill.............and from where the ques of avoiding wedding coming whereas she was telling arjun she has to go to the wedding fast as she doesnt want to miss any of the rituals

First of all, let me just say, that I am not an "Annie Hater", as some ppl may put it. I feel that at this point and time in the story, she is behaving unbelievably selfish and immature. I'm sorry if you feel the contrary.... I'm not here to start a fight, i am here to phrase my point of view.
Maan,  is the one who has loved annie since childhood, and has stood by her side in thick and thin. He has been a perfect brother, friend, and guide to her in every aspect of life....

And today, when Maan himself is in a situation where he needs his sister' help, annie is busy flaunting herself in front of Arjun! Yes, I know that she loves arjun, and she cares for him.... She has every right to stay with him in the hospital, and comfort him.... but before she became a lover, she was a sister. And her first priority should have been to be a GOOD SISTER to maan. She should NOT have left geet alone in the parlour, especially when Maan had told her about Brij.

Geet and Maan needed her more at that moment, than Arjun needed Annie.

Then the next thing that astounded me was the fact that she lied to Maan about where she was! Was it really nessecary to lie? And I strongly believe that the basis of every relationship is honesty. And Maan is her BROTHER for god sakes! If she can't be brave enough to confess to her brother that she loves Arjun, and was with him at the hospital, than maybe she doesn't deserve having a relationship with Arjun at all.

As far as responsibility goes, Annie was fulfilling the responsibility of a good life partner, and friend. She was NOT being a good sister or sister-in-law.

And now, what makes me even more disappointed is that Annie didn't even attend Maaneet's wedding. And that too for whom? ARJUN! Why? Has arjun become more important than Maan to her now? Has she been blinded by her love for Arjun, that she has lost the sense that Maan is her Brother?? What nonsense!

I completely disagree with what Annie is doing.

Sorry if I sounded offensive in anyway! Didn't mean to! :D

luv,
Sanjana

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Yaz-drdee142..VeenaGcian..

MaanKiDevi Goldie
MaanKiDevi
MaanKiDevi

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
I am happy that she was not present.......uski shakal toh nahi dekhni padi Dead  !!

Cheers,
Devi

drdee142

Go to top