Anniee unforgetable sister (Page 2)

InnocentGeet Senior Member
InnocentGeet
InnocentGeet

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 4:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sofiya-

Originally posted by Mg777

Really 
Actually she doesn't deserve a brother like MAAN.
Actually she even doesn't deserve a brother like Brij or ARJUN...Lolzzzzzzzzzz
ahhahahahhaa agreeeeeeeeee

she really does'nt deserves brother like maan ..
i think she was dev sister......

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..VeenaGcian..

jaspreetm2815 IF-Sizzlerz
jaspreetm2815
jaspreetm2815

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 4:52am | IP Logged
Thank god Annie is not there.... Ugh!!!!!!!!

..VeenaGcian..

Mg777 IF-Dazzler
Mg777
Mg777

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 5:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luvarti

3.And see during  her bhabi not well in the wedding time she is so busy with arjun. she avoided wedding

Ans......i guess i hv given this ans above as this time also annie doesnt know geet is ill.............and from where the ques of avoiding wedding coming whereas she was telling arjun she has to go to the wedding fast as she doesnt want to miss any of the rituals

Really ?
do u really think she didn't know that GEET was not well?
nOT SO.
Becoz if u would see the whole episode nicely tehn u would get that Dadima while scolding ANNIE,  had told that Thanks to Arjun who brought the doc. for GEET. So, what does this mean?
btw listen to the dialogues of annie. She even said that "Geet ko jaldi hosh aa jayega.". n u r saying taht she doesn't know that GEET was ill.
I just can't get it.

btw 
Whatever u would have gievn the reasons in favour of ANNIE.

Would u really find it nice for her to be with her half-lover even when his brother called her and told to take Geet with her as the MUHURT for the wedding was going on. I dun want to say anything abt her humanity or something like taht. But I must say, she is not a good sister. Sorry, If I hurt u somewhere.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ramita_nayal-Yaz-drdee142

..VeenaGcian.. IF-Rockerz
..VeenaGcian..
..VeenaGcian..

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 5:13am | IP Logged

Originally posted by verode

Oh guys she is an unforgetable sister. How much responsible she has with her familyDead, with her woul be bhabiAngry. Howmuch responsible she has for his brothers wedding. Oh guys can't u just see how much work she did for them shall i list

1.When her bhabi was in hospital she was in full romnace with arjun

2.On wedding day how resposnibily she brought her bhabi home

3.And see during  her bhabi not well in the wedding time she is so busy with arjun. she avoided wedding also i think for him. good sister.

u seem to b a blind annie hater.......and a bigger hater of arjun annie jodi

so no use giving u ans to the ques 

still i m giving it so that at least others understand how wrong u r 

i m not a die hard annie fan .....but i dont hate her for no reason the way most members here do

so here goes the ans to the above baseless ques...........i doubt whether we r watching the same show coz it that were the case then u wudnt hv raised the above questions in the first place....coz the ans of all the above ques has been answered in the epis itself

anyways

Ques 1.When her bhabi was in hospital she was in full romnace with arjun

Ans: Annie doesnt hv any super power that she will know all the happenings right after they happen..........after she got the news of geet being in hospital she got all restless to go to hospital and thanks to arjun who made sure she reached hospital 

Ques2.On wedding day how resposnibily she brought her bhabi home

ans...for this u hv to understand the depth with which annie loves arjun and snce most of u hate their jodi........so i dont tthink there is any use mking u understand the intensity of annies love for arjun.......and she didnt leave geet there all alone.........she asked pinky and tasha to bring geet bk home but there was a mis communication which resulted geet being left alone.........on the contrary we shud point fingers at tasha and pinky for being irresponsible........not annie.....coz she didnt go to the hospital to romance arjun but to give him moral support as he needed it the most and there was no1 beside him

3.And see during  her bhabi not well in the wedding time she is so busy with arjun. she avoided wedding

Ans......i guess i hv given this ans above as this time also annie doesnt know geet is ill.............and from where the ques of avoiding wedding coming whereas she was telling arjun she has to go to the wedding fast as she doesnt want to miss any of the rituals

the second answer u gave is not really acceptable. she was so much disgusted to see that arjun so only she went to that parlour near to hospital. irresponsible girl
drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 5:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mg777

Really ?
do u really think she didn't know that GEET was not well?
nOT SO.
Becoz if u would see the whole episode nicely tehn u would get that Dadima while scolding ANNIE,  had told that Thanks to Arjun who brought the doc. for GEET. So, what does this mean?
btw listen to the dialogues of annie. She even said that "Geet ko jaldi hosh aa jayega.". n u r saying taht she doesn't know that GEET was ill.
I just can't get it.

btw 
Whatever u would have gievn the reasons in favour of ANNIE.

Would u really find it nice for her to be with her half-lover even when his brother called her and told to take Geet with her as the MUHURT for the wedding was going on. I dun want to say anything abt her humanity or something like taht. But I must say, she is not a good sister. Sorry, If I hurt u somewhere.

Good going Sanjana.....glad you clarified this, I was just about to reply when you did.......surprised to see someone actually justifying the NE's actions.....well everyone is entitled to their POV.......

I have another clarification there was no miscommunication in the salon, Pinky clearly said they have to go the market to pick up the jewelery so NE has to take Geet back home and she replied ok......so where was the miscommunication?????

..VeenaGcian..

kirti_fiji IF-Stunnerz
kirti_fiji
kirti_fiji

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 5:47am | IP Logged
i love this sis so much that i feel like vomiting everytime she comes onscreen, 

she is seriously has some brain problem, I thought NT was the crazy one but this Annie takes the entire cake in being crazy, I am so glad that there is arjun to do some damage to her (normally i dont want any damage to any characters but for annie i am making en exception)

drdee142

br200910 IF-Rockerz
br200910
br200910

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 6:37am | IP Logged
TOTAL.................. KHUDGARJ......SISTER..................Thumbs Down

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142..VeenaGcian..

mohseena Goldie
mohseena
mohseena

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 6:46am | IP Logged

Originally posted by verode

Oh guys she is an unforgetable sister. How much responsible she has with her familyDead, with her woul be bhabiAngry. Howmuch responsible she has for his brothers wedding. Oh guys can't u just see how much work she did for them shall i list

1.When her bhabi was in hospital she was in full romnace with arjun

2.On wedding day how resposnibily she brought her bhabi home

3.And see during  her bhabi not well in the wedding time she is so busy with arjun. she avoided wedding also i think for him. good sister.

u seem to b a blind annie hater.......and a bigger hater of arjun annie jodi

so no use giving u ans to the ques 

still i m giving it so that at least others understand how wrong u r 

i m not a die hard annie fan .....but i dont hate her for no reason the way most members here do

so here goes the ans to the above baseless ques...........i doubt whether we r watching the same show coz it that were the case then u wudnt hv raised the above questions in the first place....coz the ans of all the above ques has been answered in the epis itself

anyways

Ques 1.When her bhabi was in hospital she was in full romnace with arjun

Ans: Annie doesnt hv any super power that she will know all the happenings right after they happen..........after she got the news of geet being in hospital she got all restless to go to hospital and thanks to arjun who made sure she reached hospital 

Ques2.On wedding day how resposnibily she brought her bhabi home

ans...for this u hv to understand the depth with which annie loves arjun and snce most of u hate their jodi........so i dont tthink there is any use mking u understand the intensity of annies love for arjun.......and she didnt leave geet there all alone.........she asked pinky and tasha to bring geet bk home but there was a mis communication which resulted geet being left alone.........on the contrary we shud point fingers at tasha and pinky for being irresponsible........not annie.....coz she didnt go to the hospital to romance arjun but to give him moral support as he needed it the most and there was no1 beside him

i absolutely agree with you...i c too much hatred for annie specially...i think its a pretty decent  couple...no ones perfect..and the thing is ...her intention is not that...if a person was doing that intentionalyl thn it was another story....anyways i like them and i have no issues telling it!!

Go to top