Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

~~ BBholics Anonymous HicHic #4 : INVITES ONLY ~~ (Page 59)

TheDilettante IF-Rockerz

Joined: 05 October 2010
Posts: 8561

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Isha.Isha-MakhanMalaai-

-MakhanMalaai- IF-Stunnerz
-MakhanMalaai-
-MakhanMalaai-

Joined: 20 August 2007
Posts: 47562

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DharmeshSir

Originally posted by Pulwasha

 
ab tumhari priyanka shadi shuda mardo pe jaati hai to hum kya karain..LOL
 
Kabeer not Sanjeeda.. its Sangeeta Bijlani

Woh hain hi aisi ki banda shaadi shuda ho ya single...sabko deewana bana deti hain LOL
 
aisi aurton ko hum makkar aur jaalsaaz kehte hain..ROFLLOL JK
 
for sure nind.. aapki chai main adrak.. people 5 mins left for me..Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shizaru

.Monami. IF-Dazzler
.Monami.
.Monami.

Joined: 02 November 2010
Posts: 2866

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shizaru

Originally posted by Pulwasha

Originally posted by monami18385


eeww.. i nver liked d old one.. : ( i so prefer d polished one.. he;s classier nw : )
i dnt lik akki either !!!!! : (

any unknown salman affairs .. do spil em out.. i kno d popular ones thou.. somy, ash, sanjeeda, katrina.. hu else?

 
Not that i know of.. Salman's life everyone knows..
 
Sangeeta Bijlani, Somy Ali, Ashwariya, Katrina..
 
Salman wanted to marry Aish desparately i dont know what went wrong and Ash said Salman hit her or sumthing.. after the break up in like 2004 Salman said Ash was his true love and in 2005 he found miss Kaif.. whose i think still going strong..LOL
 
When  I see Salman on screen mereh dil seh bohath dua nikalthi hai.........I hope he finds true love soon Big smile


so true!!!! realli want him 2 get married n hav kids soon : ) !!!!!!!!!!!

hey wut abt abhishekk .. he wus linked wit all actress he worked wit .. lol rani, kareena n duno hu else..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shizaru

Shizaru Goldie
Shizaru
Shizaru

Joined: 06 September 2005
Posts: 2372

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheDilettante

Oh Btw there's a story behind that song I posted on P-55.
 
Sunny Deol got totally besotted with Raveena Tandon while shooting for this movie.
 
i heard they had a bit of a thing tooooo Wink
 
sunny and raveena song.............nah tum kuch kai paen na hum kuch keh paen.........1997 or 1998 film dont remember the name..........but i listened to that for months on repeat. and CryCry..........the rest is history and an unsolved  mystery WinkWinkCryCry
ThatOneGuy IF-Sizzlerz
ThatOneGuy
ThatOneGuy

Joined: 05 April 2010
Posts: 11160

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pulwasha

aisi aurton ko hum makkar aur jaalsaaz kehte hain..ROFLLOL JK
 
for sure nind.. aapki chai main adrak.. people 5 mins left for me..Ouch

Aap aise aurton ko kya kehte ho mujhe kya farak padta hain ROFLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.GoldySom.

-MakhanMalaai- IF-Stunnerz
-MakhanMalaai-
-MakhanMalaai-

Joined: 20 August 2007
Posts: 47562

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by monami18385


so true!!!! realli want him 2 get married n hav kids soon : ) !!!!!!!!!!!

hey wut abt abhishekk .. he wus linked wit all actress he worked wit .. lol rani, kareena n duno hu else..

 
ohhh yueaaa Rani and him also had this sizzling affair.. but AB baby married plastic ki dabbi..


Edited by Pulwasha - 19 January 2011 at 1:28pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Shizaru.GoldySom..Monami.ThatOneGuy

Shizaru Goldie
Shizaru
Shizaru

Joined: 06 September 2005
Posts: 2372

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by monami18385

Originally posted by Shizaru

Originally posted by Pulwasha

Originally posted by monami18385


eeww.. i nver liked d old one.. : ( i so prefer d polished one.. he;s classier nw : )
i dnt lik akki either !!!!! : (

any unknown salman affairs .. do spil em out.. i kno d popular ones thou.. somy, ash, sanjeeda, katrina.. hu else?

 
Not that i know of.. Salman's life everyone knows..
 
Sangeeta Bijlani, Somy Ali, Ashwariya, Katrina..
 
Salman wanted to marry Aish desparately i dont know what went wrong and Ash said Salman hit her or sumthing.. after the break up in like 2004 Salman said Ash was his true love and in 2005 he found miss Kaif.. whose i think still going strong..LOL
 
When  I see Salman on screen mereh dil seh bohath dua nikalthi hai.........I hope he finds true love soon Big smile


so true!!!! realli want him 2 get married n hav kids soon : ) !!!!!!!!!!!

hey wut abt abhishekk .. he wus linked wit all actress he worked wit .. lol rani, kareena n duno hu else..

 
Abhi and Ash mismatch and a unity of convenience.............ive seen more chemistry in my 14 years old revision books Shocked

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.GoldySom..Monami.Isha.Isha

Gujar IF-Rockerz
Gujar
Gujar

Joined: 20 October 2010
Posts: 8312

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by monami18385


so true!!!! realli want him 2 get married n hav kids soon : ) !!!!!!!!!!!

hey wut abt abhishekk .. he wus linked wit all actress he worked wit .. lol rani, kareena n duno hu else..



Abhishek was always a good boy! Just like his father *wink* *wink* :)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.GoldySom..Monami.Isha.Isha

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Peregine Falcons Galz CC # 6 *INVITES ONLY*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 78 79

Author: meluvsrk   Replies: 628   Views: 34913

meluvsrk 628 34913 26 May 2013 at 4:54pm by P.Kamaljit.Sean
*Bangla Golpo - Bangla Adda #2* (Invites Only)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 108 109

Author: .Aparajhita.   Replies: 865   Views: 76799

.Aparajhita. 865 76799 14 July 2011 at 3:17am by Prottasha
Dil Dosti Etc. #26 INVITES ONLY

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 144 145

Author: SobtiObsession   Replies: 1159   Views: 36171

SobtiObsession 1159 36171 10 May 2011 at 12:16am by FragranceOfLove
..::CrazyChicks#7::.. *Invites Only*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 76 77

Author: ROBlicious.   Replies: 609   Views: 25052

ROBlicious. 609 25052 22 April 2011 at 12:04pm by -Rinki-
ArTilicious ArTi Maniacs CC#24 :NEXT link page 133

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: relentless.   Replies: 1195   Views: 47756

relentless. 1195 47756 09 February 2011 at 6:03pm by -----

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index