Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

~~ BBholics Anonymous HicHic #4 : INVITES ONLY ~~ (Page 58)

-MakhanMalaai- IF-Stunnerz
-MakhanMalaai-
-MakhanMalaai-

Joined: 20 August 2007
Posts: 47562

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shizaru

Originally posted by Nishita123

Originally posted by monami18385

oh wowww pallo..

u cud hav ur own Poll-Khol show ; )



I  agree.......Pallo you are too good !! Big smile 
and regarding a show - How about a  - Chaai with Pallo !! LOL
 
Thumbs Up
 
chai with pallo.. usmein har hafte tum log mein se ik guest hoga aur hum logon ke parda fash karainge..LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Monami.

.Monami. IF-Dazzler
.Monami.
.Monami.

Joined: 02 November 2010
Posts: 2866

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prodigy007

Originally posted by monami18385



eeww.. i nver liked d old one.. : ( i so prefer d polished one.. he;s classier nw : )
i dnt lik akki either !!!!! : (

any unknown salman affairs .. do spil em out.. i kno d popular ones thou.. somy, ash, sanjeeda, katrina.. hu else?



Sanjeeda? 


opps Embarrassed.. sangeeta ( azharuddin d cricketer's wife )

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Gujar

-MakhanMalaai- IF-Stunnerz
-MakhanMalaai-
-MakhanMalaai-

Joined: 20 August 2007
Posts: 47562

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DharmeshSir

Originally posted by Pulwasha

chalo here comes Maya ki confirmation then must be true.. i have not heard of this..Big smile
 
Bechari Raveena showdown with rekha, shilpa, batra.. na jane kon kon..LOL
 
Yea Akki had an affair with Priyanka too.. Tina set them up right.. Akki is now on track..LOL

Ayyyeee Angry Meri Priyanka pe jaana nahin
 
ab tumhari priyanka shadi shuda mardo pe jaati hai to hum kya karain..LOL
 
Kabeer not Sanjeeda.. its Sangeeta Bijlani

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Shizaru.Monami.Gujar

Shizaru Goldie
Shizaru
Shizaru

Joined: 06 September 2005
Posts: 2372

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pulwasha

Originally posted by monami18385


eeww.. i nver liked d old one.. : ( i so prefer d polished one.. he;s classier nw : )
i dnt lik akki either !!!!! : (

any unknown salman affairs .. do spil em out.. i kno d popular ones thou.. somy, ash, sanjeeda, katrina.. hu else?

 
Not that i know of.. Salman's life everyone knows..
 
Sangeeta Bijlani, Somy Ali, Ashwariya, Katrina..
 
Salman wanted to marry Aish desparately i dont know what went wrong and Ash said Salman hit her or sumthing.. after the break up in like 2004 Salman said Ash was his true love and in 2005 he found miss Kaif.. whose i think still going strong..LOL
 
When  I see Salman on screen mereh dil seh bohath dua nikalthi hai.........I hope he finds true love soon Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Monami.-MakhanMalaai-

Shizaru Goldie
Shizaru
Shizaru

Joined: 06 September 2005
Posts: 2372

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pulwasha

Originally posted by Shizaru

Originally posted by Nishita123

Originally posted by monami18385

oh wowww pallo..

u cud hav ur own Poll-Khol show ; )



I  agree.......Pallo you are too good !! Big smile 
and regarding a show - How about a  - Chaai with Pallo !! LOL
 
Thumbs Up
 
chai with pallo.. usmein har hafte tum log mein se ik guest hoga aur hum logon ke parda fash karainge..LOL
 
pallo meri chai meh adarak dultha hai Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Monami.

ThatOneGuy IF-Sizzlerz
ThatOneGuy
ThatOneGuy

Joined: 05 April 2010
Posts: 11160

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pulwasha

 
ab tumhari priyanka shadi shuda mardo pe jaati hai to hum kya karain..LOL
 
Kabeer not Sanjeeda.. its Sangeeta Bijlani

Woh hain hi aisi ki banda shaadi shuda ho ya single...sabko deewana bana deti hain LOL
.Monami. IF-Dazzler
.Monami.
.Monami.

Joined: 02 November 2010
Posts: 2866

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shizaru

Originally posted by Nishita123

Chalo lovely people , I gtg for now, may come back later , See you all later...........Byeee.........Take care and Keep rocking !!Big smile
 
bye sweetie and thanks for all the goss and filmi info Hug
 
now who knows telly land gossip??? thats out and out scandalous Wink


so true nind.. it mit tke 5 threads to jus cover d basics ; )

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shizaru

-MakhanMalaai- IF-Stunnerz
-MakhanMalaai-
-MakhanMalaai-

Joined: 20 August 2007
Posts: 47562

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shizaru

 
Not that i know of.. Salman's life everyone knows..
 
Sangeeta Bijlani, Somy Ali, Ashwariya, Katrina..
 
Salman wanted to marry Aish desparately i dont know what went wrong and Ash said Salman hit her or sumthing.. after the break up in like 2004 Salman said Ash was his true love and in 2005 he found miss Kaif.. whose i think still going strong..LOL
 
When  I see Salman on screen mereh dil seh bohath dua nikalthi hai.........I hope he finds true love soon Big smile
[/QUOTE]
 
awwwwwww thats sooo nice... i hope he does..Embarrassed

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Peregine Falcons Galz CC # 6 *INVITES ONLY*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 78 79

Author: meluvsrk   Replies: 628   Views: 34918

meluvsrk 628 34918 26 May 2013 at 4:54pm by P.Kamaljit.Sean
*Bangla Golpo - Bangla Adda #2* (Invites Only)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 108 109

Author: .Aparajhita.   Replies: 865   Views: 76806

.Aparajhita. 865 76806 14 July 2011 at 3:17am by Prottasha
Dil Dosti Etc. #26 INVITES ONLY

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 144 145

Author: SobtiObsession   Replies: 1159   Views: 36177

SobtiObsession 1159 36177 10 May 2011 at 12:16am by FragranceOfLove
..::CrazyChicks#7::.. *Invites Only*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 76 77

Author: ROBlicious.   Replies: 609   Views: 25054

ROBlicious. 609 25054 22 April 2011 at 12:04pm by -Rinki-
ArTilicious ArTi Maniacs CC#24 :NEXT link page 133

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: relentless.   Replies: 1195   Views: 47767

relentless. 1195 47767 09 February 2011 at 6:03pm by -----

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index