~~ BBholics Anonymous HicHic #4 : INVITES ONLY ~~ - Page 42

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by monami18385

Hey NIND : D Isha, Kabeer, Nishi, Mandy n roshni : ) !!!

ya isha i did catch up wit all d masala previous pages wala

gosh!!!!! few shockers out dere :O i wus so unaware!!

Where were you Abeer?
Originally posted by Pulwasha

There is no smoke without fire..😆

like Ravena and Akki were getting married but Akki ki gadi skid hui and he married Tina..😆
Ye Akki bhi kaafi chalu tha........Raveena Tandon, Shilpa Shetty, Pooja Batra............ I heard Raveena was in major depression after Akki dumped her Edited by Nishita123 - 13 years ago
Abeer how's the scene in Saudi? ..I've heard so much about the dangerous driving out there and the stunts etc! The most dangerous, would love to have a drive down there
Pallo Rani is Masaladaar Rani ; )

bye mandy : ) !!

n hey isha... ya wsnt onlin yest.. ws watchg India-SA match yest.. WE WON : D !!

I hv heard dat rajiv kapoor,raj kapoor's youngest son was in a relationship wit mandakini, who later married Daud,the don
Originally posted by Nishita123

Ye Akki bhi kaafi chalu tha........Raveena Tandon, Shilpa Shetty, Pooja Batra............ I heard Raveena was in major depression after Akki dumped her

i dont like twinkle either
I dont like raveena either
i dont like pooja batra either
i dont like shilpa shetty either

can any of the above actually act?  their biggest claim to fame is Akki, or Gere😉
Originally posted by prodigy007

Abeer how's the scene in Saudi? ..I've heard so much about the dangerous driving out there and the stunts etc! The most dangerous, would love to have a drive down there

you sound like a southend boy racer😛
Originally posted by Nishita123

Ye Akki bhi kaafi chalu tha........Raveena Tandon, Shilpa Shetty, Pooja Batra............ I heard Raveena was in huge depression after Akki dumped her

Yeaa actually i saw this in Rveena ka old old article.. she said everything..😆😆

Akki was two timing Raveena and Shilpa.. but as Raveena was the first one she had more power she made Shilpa go away an then they were supposed to get married then came Pooja Batra while akki was still dating Raveena he was cheating on her with Batra.. so again Rvaeena did sumthing Akki came back to her.. then finally they decided to get married.. and out of nowhere Akki got married to Tina.. there was no news of their affair he was still dating Raveena.. she was in depression.. she mentioned in the interview that i did every possible thing i could to make him i dont know what went wrong and i can never foreget what Rajiv did to me in my whole life..

thts wat her interview said..😆
Originally posted by prodigy007

oh ya! many awesome videos on utube !! saudi youth r real psychos !!!!! : |
u wd mst certainly enjoy crazzzzzy drivin out here n learn a lot of abusive words too :P
oh n i jus tuk a lil leav from ma lappy for a day : )
Originally posted by Pulwasha

Yeaa actually i saw this in Rveena ka old old article.. she said everything..😆😆

Akki was two timing Raveena and Shilpa.. but as Raveena was the first one she had more power she made Shilpa go away an then they were supposed to get married then came Pooja Batra while akki was still dating Raveena he was cheating on her with Batra.. so again Rvaeena did sumthing Akki came back to her.. then finally they decided to get married.. and out of nowhere Akki got married to Tina.. there was no news of their affair he was still dating Raveena.. she was in depression.. she mentioned in the interview that i did every possible thing i could to make him i dont know what went wrong and i can never foreget what Rajiv did to me in my whole life..

thts wat her interview said..😆

Pullo is there any truth in akki and rekhaji rumour😳