Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

~~ BBholics Anonymous HicHic #4 : INVITES ONLY ~~ (Page 104)

pooja.s92 IF-Dazzler

Joined: 25 June 2010
Posts: 3305

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 9:55am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

WreckLassfire_gun

Isha.Isha IF-Rockerz
Isha.Isha
Isha.Isha

Joined: 16 June 2009
Posts: 6787

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nishita123

Originally posted by .Isha.

Originally posted by Nishita123

lolz.......sure will be there.....Big smile


bedigirl is online as of now! Big smile
But yaar.......I need to watch the show to "discuss" the show , na......LOL

Oye Nishi kaisi baate karti ho! Bas ek-do post padho, sab pata chal jaaega lol.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

WreckLassNishita123

fire_gun IF-Stunnerz
fire_gun
fire_gun

Joined: 05 December 2006
Posts: 26445

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by crystalline23

Originally posted by fire_gun

Originally posted by prodigy007

If only BB was still on! I would've pasted the pic right into their AT :) [though it wouldn't make a difference...but still] :)
muhje yeh research bb ke time karni chahiye thiOuch  khub mazza aata LOLLOLLOL

i am glad you dint waste your time then.....yeh picture post karne se bhi kuch nahi hua hota wahan pe....inke bhakt will say this was in some serial she was doing or some very convincing responseAngry
lol woh to haiWink..woh log to wahi wine ko cold drink bana dalteLOLLOLLOL ya   phir mata ke bhakt kehte  kiii    arre yeh  to kisi serial ya film ke  "photo session" ka haiLOL
LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.GoldySom.Isha.IshaWreckLass

.GoldySom. IF-Dazzler
.GoldySom.
.GoldySom.

Joined: 02 November 2010
Posts: 3320

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fire_gun

Originally posted by crystalline23

Originally posted by fire_gun

Originally posted by prodigy007

If only BB was still on! I would've pasted the pic right into their AT :) [though it wouldn't make a difference...but still] :)
muhje yeh research bb ke time karni chahiye thiOuch  khub mazza aata LOLLOLLOL

i am glad you dint waste your time then.....yeh picture post karne se bhi kuch nahi hua hota wahan pe....inke bhakt will say this was in some serial she was doing or some very convincing responseAngry
lol woh to haiWink..woh log to wahi wine ko cold drink bana dalteLOLLOLLOL ya   phir mata ke bhakt kehte  kiii    arre yeh  to kisi serial ya film ke  "photo session" ka haiLOL
LOL
 
ROFL aakhir bhakt tho bakth hai..LOL  woh log heh bhi kahe sakthe hai ki woh tho ST hi nahi hai..Ouch Koyi ne picture ko morphing kiya hogaLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Isha.IshaWreckLassfire_gun

WreckLass IF-Sizzlerz
WreckLass
WreckLass

Joined: 26 April 2010
Posts: 15228

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Goldysom

 
ROFL aakhir bhakt tho bakth hai..LOL  woh log heh bhi kahe sakthe hai ki woh tho ST hi nahi hai..Ouch Koyi ne picture ko morphing kiya hogaLOL

exactly!LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.GoldySom.fire_gun

Gujar IF-Rockerz
Gujar
Gujar

Joined: 20 October 2010
Posts: 8311

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Very true! But it certainly ticks some of them off! ;)...As long as you can get into their skin and annoy them that's the job done for the day!Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

.GoldySom.WreckLassfire_gunNishita123

-MakhanMalaai- IF-Stunnerz
-MakhanMalaai-
-MakhanMalaai-

Joined: 20 August 2007
Posts: 47558

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:04am | IP Logged

Heaaalllooo everyone..Hug

jaldi main hoon bas hi bolne tapak gayi thi.. see u all later.. Tc Byee..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.GoldySom.Isha.Ishafire_gun

WreckLass IF-Sizzlerz
WreckLass
WreckLass

Joined: 26 April 2010
Posts: 15228

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pulwasha

Heaaalllooo everyone..Hug

jaldi main hoon bas hi bolne tapak gayi thi.. see u all later.. Tc Byee..

hi and bye girl!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.GoldySom.Isha.Ishafire_gun

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Peregine Falcons Galz CC # 6 *INVITES ONLY*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 78 79

Author: meluvsrk   Replies: 628   Views: 34902

meluvsrk 628 34902 26 May 2013 at 4:54pm by P.Kamaljit.Sean
*Bangla Golpo - Bangla Adda #2* (Invites Only)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 108 109

Author: .Aparajhita.   Replies: 865   Views: 76795

.Aparajhita. 865 76795 14 July 2011 at 3:17am by Prottasha
Dil Dosti Etc. #26 INVITES ONLY

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 144 145

Author: SobtiObsession   Replies: 1159   Views: 36166

SobtiObsession 1159 36166 10 May 2011 at 12:16am by FragranceOfLove
..::CrazyChicks#7::.. *Invites Only*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 76 77

Author: ROBlicious.   Replies: 609   Views: 25049

ROBlicious. 609 25049 22 April 2011 at 12:04pm by -Rinki-
ArTilicious ArTi Maniacs CC#24 :NEXT link page 133

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: relentless.   Replies: 1195   Views: 47748

relentless. 1195 47748 09 February 2011 at 6:03pm by -----

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index