Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

~~ BBholics Anonymous HicHic #4 : INVITES ONLY ~~ (Page 10)

MithiBani IF-Stunnerz
MithiBani
MithiBani

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by purva

Finally I am here my friends.. Hug

Thanks for the invitation Isha.. and awesome intro post Axy.. ClapClap

Welcome Purvi!! Hug

Yeah, we're busy gun-gaoing abt Papad Mata. We wuv her. LOL

Originally posted by .Isha.

Originally posted by MithiBani

Mata ke bahut saare BFs hain...rich builders etc. Her MIL raised her daughter for the first year in Meerut and now she doesn't even allow the Garndparents to meet the lil' girl. Some bahu she is. I have a friend who has relatives in Meerut. All of Meerut hates her.

I have heard/read some *Not so nice thing* about many tele-bahus. ST being one of them.
I agree totally with above.

Not only telly bahus, lots of Bollywood B-grade actresses are not what they seem. That dedh lakh ki angoothi Dolly Didi mentioned was given to ST by some big shot builder. Ab aise hi pyaar se toh nahin di hogi na...free mein. LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Isha.Isha

WreckLass IF-Sizzlerz
WreckLass
WreckLass

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:38am | IP Logged

Originally posted by crystalline23

Hi AllHug
oohhh LKTs ROCKParty

Hey Ayushi long time no see!
How you doing?

Hiya Isha! I am doing fine.....how are you?

Isha.Isha

WreckLass IF-Sizzlerz
WreckLass
WreckLass

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:39am | IP Logged
there was an earthquake? where?Shocked
-MakhanMalaai- IF-Stunnerz
-MakhanMalaai-
-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Hello everybody.. how day going??Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Isha.Ishapurvafire_gun

Isha.Isha IF-Rockerz
Isha.Isha
Isha.Isha

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:40am | IP Logged

Whoa!! Scary yaar!! Confused Glad nothing happened. All these high rise buildings and NCR in seismic zone...gives me nightmares.Ouch

I am not even sure if I should post all the high rise building stuff here. Ppl did not know they should go to terrace that time and.....CryOuch
Hope it never never never happens again.
Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mcm226MithiBani

mcm226 IF-Sizzlerz
mcm226
mcm226

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:41am | IP Logged

ok I still remember most of it after 10 years!
26th Jan.... chhutti ka din. Most ppl were in the breakfast phase of the day. Mom and I were in kitchen. First I felt the tile on which I was standing was just broken from it's join hence shacking. Rest of the family in living room felt couch broke, lol. Mom realized first it was earthquake (Naturally all this barely in 1-2 sec) as she had experienced one earlier. Immediately asked all of us to rush out and whole society gathered in open ground. For more than 2-3 min we all were completely traumatized looking at all the houses, cars shacking heavily, water coming out scarily from all water tanks. Now the scariest part was we have one big electricity tower very nearby our society and that was shacking big time. We all thought the worst possible thing that can happen naturally and god knows what would have happened then. Luckily for us, only minor damage to houses but no one was even slightly injured.

Relatives and friends saw worse being in Ahmedabad. Some of my family members were totally traumatized for more than 20 days afterwords.

Whoa!! Scary yaar!! Confused Glad nothing happened. All these high rise buildings and NCR in seismic zone...gives me nightmares.Ouch

hhhhhhhhhh scaryOuchOuchOuch.................thanks ishi for sharingEmbarrassed

Mithi-kal neend aayi ke nahi

MithiBani

MithiBani IF-Stunnerz
MithiBani
MithiBani

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by raffuchakkar

[QUOTE=MithiBani]Mata ke bahut saare BFs hain...rich builders etc. Her MIL raised her daughter for the first year in Meerut and now she doesn't even allow the Garndparents to meet the lil' girl. Some bahu she is. I have a friend who has relatives in Meerut. All of Meerut hates her.

yes I can confirm my friend who works in bollyland that ST mate was going with the rich builder boy friend and she had taken lot of gifts from this guy and then put this deleted this file into recycle bin

now the new kohli guy looks like baqra ready to be dumped once she finds another rich guy she will come and say telly I was single we were just friends poor guy taking slaps on national TV

Swetha Mate = gold digger of highest excellence (certified by her dumped and washed out ex bf's)
and part time bar wali dancers choroegrapher

Yeah...Raja even caught her once they say but he keeps mum coz he wants to see his daughter. This is what I heard at the NY party.....She was at a hotel with some big shot guy once and Raja came to know of it. He went in there and started thrashing both that guy and Maiyya. Dolly Didi was at that hotel too. She came in with her hubby and helped break the fight.

Isha.Isha

WreckLass IF-Sizzlerz
WreckLass
WreckLass

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:42am | IP Logged

Originally posted by purva

Finally I am here my friends.. Hug

Thanks for the invitation Isha.. and awesome intro post Axy.. ClapClap

Welcome Purvi!! Hug

Yeah, we're busy gun-gaoing abt Papad Mata. We wuv her. LOL

Mata ke bahut saare BFs hain...rich builders etc. Her MIL raised her daughter for the first year in Meerut and now she doesn't even allow the Garndparents to meet the lil' girl. Some bahu she is. I have a friend who has relatives in Meerut. All of Meerut hates her.

I have heard/read some *Not so nice thing* about many tele-bahus. ST being one of them.
I agree totally with above.

Not only telly bahus, lots of Bollywood B-grade actresses are not what they seem. That dedh lakh ki angoothi Dolly Didi mentioned was given to ST by some big shot builder. Ab aise hi pyaar se toh nahin di hogi na...free mein. LOL

Shweta is one messed up woman....LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Isha.IshaMithiBani

Go to top