Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

axeion thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: pooja.s92

Then you should pay more ATTENTION to crossing the street safely RATHER than linking all these tragic events with that poor lady :P

But take care anyway :)

Hey I was paying attention... I saw two speeding vehicles, so I stopped at the sidewalk...Not my fault if the van driver decides to stop even after he's past the mid-mark πŸ˜• I clearly stopped even before he stopped, so I clearly gave him a go-ahead πŸ˜•
-Believe- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: axeion

lol..this is what happened 😳

Bcoz, I was busy typing up the previous post on my phone, and I had reached the crossing infront of my office.  I stopped instead of crossing the street... But the utility van (seeing which I stopped) also stopped (that's the rule at this crossing, to wait for pedestrians) and the car behind the van came and crashed into the van πŸ˜†  See it's all IF's Fault... And no our snow vanished, we've had beautiful weather since yesterday. Feels like spring time already...πŸ˜† 

And naah... I am back in my office, looking down from the window ... That van left long back, but the guy in the car needs to fix his car before he can drive it again πŸ˜›

Nooo....................cos uuuuuuuπŸ˜† poor guy!!!πŸ˜•

Actuall reason behind the accidents!!!πŸ˜†j/k
Originally posted by: axeion

Hey I was paying attention... I saw two speeding vehicles, so I stopped at the sidewalk...Not my fault if the van driver decides to stop even after he's past the mid-mark πŸ˜• I clearly stopped even before he stopped, so I clearly gave him a go-ahead πŸ˜•

Accha baba. Stupid van-driver .. 😑 Bechari Ekta wasn't busy typing any post on her phone while crossing the street .. All his fault πŸ˜›

purva thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Believe

I hate pooja beedi.....cos  she rejected my Date requestπŸ˜•πŸ˜†

Try again.. she is in good mood today.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
purva thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: pooja.s92

Accha baba. Stupid van-driver .. 😑 Bechari Ekta wasn't busy typing any post on her phone while crossing the street .. All his fault πŸ˜›

In today's morning news.. they showed a clipping of a lady falling in a mall fountain while walking and texting at the same time.. it was funny.. the clip is a hit on youtube and the lady is not happy about everybody laughing at her.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
-Believe- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: purva

Try again.. she is in good mood today.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Really................hope she accpeted ur request....thats why u saying this...ConfusedπŸ˜›...may be am in QQQQQπŸ˜† j/kπŸ˜‰
axeion thumbnail
Chalo Peeps, got to go... See u all later πŸ˜ƒ

@Pooja, I can browse when I am on the side-walk...I don't browse when I am crossing the street...πŸ˜›
axeion thumbnail
@Purvi...Send some snow to my city... I hate when the sun is out 😑
axeion thumbnail
Originally posted by: purva

In today's morning news.. they showed a clipping of a lady falling in a mall fountain while walking and texting at the same time.. it was funny.. the clip is a hit on youtube and the lady is not happy about everybody laughing at her.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I saw that in yesterday's news πŸ˜› Naah, I wont fall like that. I am ADHD-ic, my senses are extra sensitive πŸ˜› 
fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
 hi to everybody...........................ekta  ru ok??