Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shizaru thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
good evening peeps, its a quick hello shello and bye bye just before im hitting the road :) hopefully catch u guys later
welcome back Poo'  missed you
Mittu and Anchul hope youre both ok after last night
Soma hi.....sorry yaar i logged in and logged back off just seen your response........your jokes are good they made me smile

πŸ€—
fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: .Arjun

Her motto " Get free ride and give paid ride " 

Is that pic after bigg boss ? She defnitely has good fan following . She will be successful in politics too :)

pic is from 2009πŸ˜‰
Isha.Isha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
ok I still remember most of it after 10 years!
26th Jan.... chhutti ka din. Most ppl were in the breakfast phase of the day. Mom and I were in kitchen. First I felt the tile on which I was standing was just broken from it's join hence shacking. Rest of the family in living room felt couch broke, lol. Mom realized first it was earthquake (Naturally all this barely in 1-2 sec) as she had experienced one earlier. Immediately asked all of us to rush out and whole society gathered in open ground. For more than 2-3 min we all were completely traumatized looking at all the houses, cars shacking heavily, water coming out scarily from all water tanks. Now the scariest part was we have one big electricity tower very nearby our society and that was shacking big time. We all thought the worst possible thing that can happen naturally and god knows what would have happened then. Luckily for us, only minor damage to houses but no one was even slightly injured.

Relatives and friends saw worse being in Ahmedabad. Some of my family members were totally traumatized for more than 20 days afterwords.
purva thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Finally I am here my friends.. πŸ€—

Thanks for the invitation Isha.. and awesome intro post Axy.. πŸ‘πŸ‘
Isha.Isha thumbnail
Originally posted by: MithiBani

Mata ke bahut saare BFs hain...rich builders etc. Her MIL raised her daughter for the first year in Meerut and now she doesn't even allow the Garndparents to meet the lil' girl. Some bahu she is. I have a friend who has relatives in Meerut. All of Meerut hates her.

I have heard/read some *Not so nice thing* about many tele-bahus. ST being one of them.
I agree totally with above.
Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: purva

Hey Purva, Nice to see you dear , welcome shelcome  πŸ€—
fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: .Isha.

ok I still remember most of it after 10 years!
26th Jan.... chhutti ka din. Most ppl were in the breakfast phase of the day. Mom and I were in kitchen. First I felt the tile on which I was standing was just broken from it's join hence shacking. Rest of the family in living room felt couch broke, lol. Mom realized first it was earthquake (Naturally all this barely in 1-2 sec) as she had experienced one earlier. Immediately asked all of us to rush out and whole society gathered in open ground. For more than 2-3 min we all were completely traumatized looking at all the houses, cars shacking heavily, water coming out scarily from all water tanks. Now the scariest part was we have one big electricity tower very nearby our society and that was shacking big time. We all thought the worst possible thing that can happen naturally and god knows what would have happened then. Luckily for us, only minor damage to houses but no one was even slightly injured.

Relatives and friends saw worse being in Ahmedabad. Some of my family members were totally traumatized for more than 20 days afterwords.

sad isha..ek pal mein  sab kuch khatam ho gaya kuch logo ke liye....it was painful to see people going here and there like mad
Edited by fire_gun - 13 years ago
Isha.Isha thumbnail
Originally posted by: purva

Glad to have you!πŸ₯³
Hope you will have a nice time here always.πŸ€—
mcm226 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3