Tere Liye

India-Forums

Tere Liye
Tere Liye

Harshiti and TL in SBS today- 19/1/11*link updtd* (Page 9)

SunShine_A IF-Stunnerz
SunShine_A
SunShine_A

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mohitrocks

@Ash i meant the harshiti fans not u all....i can never doubt or mock the taanu fansEmbarrassed
yeahh coz along with them, ppl didn't left any stone unturned bashing us, we HCians coz we supported HC in his new show and AK as his new girl for the charcter of onu
We were bashed left, right and centre, and we are so famous tht we received bashing on FB pages as wellCoolLOLLOL

but still i will not say tht whole Harshiti fans, maybe sum 1 or two
so mohit plz don't blame all

and waise bhi why to waste our tym in seeing others, lets enjoy our show and leads and the hug anmd kiss tht we got yesterdayDay Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maha-

Daffodilee IF-Sizzlerz
Daffodilee
Daffodilee

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
mohitrocks  i am harshti fan but  really pissed of whats happening around . one day this people will surely make harshad and additi to think "why we acted in that ".bcoz of these bashers they will surely feal for it ".so please dont say all harshiti fans are bad .but i  agree with what you said still they are giving badnames for harshiti fans by bashing my harshu . i too angry on these  people just coming here to create fights .if they can enjoy additi with iqbal why cant we enjoy harshad with apk i could not understand some silly people's motive but still good harshiti fans are here . .i dont know why people want to act harshad only with additi but they will praise additi saying ruhu chemistry superb .one thing harshad is just an actor he  cant choose with whom he has to act  and same applies for additi too .why cant these people understand this .poor harshad i wonder when will these people stop their bashing on harshad and apk.true harshiti fans want them back but at the same time they can enjoy their new shows too thats true harshiti fans omg when this things will end .

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

bhagii10manasi_31sweta2005-Maha--Ramya-SunShine_A

-Ramya- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ramya-
-Ramya-

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anuu2010

mohitrocks  i am harshti fan but  really pissed of whats happening around . one day this people will surely make harshad and additi to think "why we acted in that ".bcoz of these bashers they will surely feal for it ".so please dont say all harshiti fans are bad .but i  agree with what you said still they are giving badnames for harshiti fans by bashing my harshu . i too angry on these  people just coming here to create fights .if they can enjoy additi with iqbal why cant we enjoy harshad with apk i could not understand some silly people's motive but still good harshiti fans are here . .i dont know why people want to act harshad only with additi but they will praise additi saying ruhu chemistry superb .one thing harshad is just an actor he  cant choose with whom he has to act  and same applies for additi too .why cant these people understand this .poor harshad i wonder when will these people stop their bashing on harshad and apk.true harshiti fans want them back but at the same time they can enjoy their new shows too thats true harshiti fans omg when this things will end .

they r bashing on SP site like anything..dont understand from where they pop up suddenly Confused
almost 2-3 everyday use abusive words on HC especially and 2-3 praise Rit Ouch

god hardly see 1-2 praising the whole show, so I started giving my gud comments on the show to beat those bashers :-)

I think v all shld start doing this....just put our views on SP site also :-)

Shaily.

Daffodilee IF-Sizzlerz
Daffodilee
Daffodilee

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:53pm | IP Logged

all i need to say those bashers dont try to defame harshad ,additi ,harshiti ,apk fans please

Edited by anuu2010 - 19 January 2011 at 11:13pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shaily.-Ramya-

SunShine_A IF-Stunnerz
SunShine_A
SunShine_A

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
ppl chill
let them do what they want
their futile attempts to instigate us will not work as we are much sensible ppl and much above tht standard of bashing of instigating or teasing others

Shaily.

*Resham* IF-Veteran Member
*Resham*
*Resham*

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:19pm | IP Logged

Let me make very clear guys that this forum is of TL and not of Kis Desh Mein...secondly we dont have rights to abuse any actor whether he/she is a part of the show or not....ppl are confined to their likes/dislikes bt that surely doesnt mean that you can get offensive and start hitting out at any actor whom you dont like...this is going fr a repeated manner now...and I would be forced to take strict actions if this goes on....plus Harshad-Aditi discussions cant be made in ths forum as they as a pair were a part of the show which has been ended for a long time now...this is TL forum where only Harshad-Anupriya discussions are allowed...

Pls keep this in mind and pass any comments henceforth...
Closing the topic....

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

bhagii10Shaily.nandini27SweetAddiction.Tani91sita11SunShine_A

Go to top