Tere Liye

India-Forums

Tere Liye
Tere Liye

Harshiti and TL in SBS today- 19/1/11*link updtd* (Page 8)

Shaily. Goldie
Shaily.
Shaily.

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 4:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mages

Originally posted by dancexlovexlive

oh gosh. why?  Confused  Why would they even think about promoting harshad with a person he previously worked with? i don't see any girls from left right left being promoted with harshad so why this bakwas? 
what are they trying to do? promote a dead show?  I'm just nervous that they're promoting to start KDMHMD2,  cuz i luved the show back in the days but now, they can't just make harshad work over time or maybe even pick between the two shows because TL is gonna run for a long time! Not fair. i'm not spamming or anything just showing my views and as fair as i can tell, Taanu needs to be promoted not premeer. what the hell is Ekta thinking? what was PKYK thinking?  ufff too much, just too much. i could just barely handle harshita on sbs for the top jodis and now this shiz!  what is going on?

well yaar sbs show what the viewers wants....for almost 2 years now after kdmhmd ends...they demanding on sbs that they want to see harshiti...thats one reason why harshiti is coming often...to be honest i love it too....because i am one of harshiti obsessive fan who wants them back by hook or crook....

as in pkyek valentine event....its way to bring harshiti-premeer back for one moment to grant our wish...and one must not forget that Prem-Heer is the most most romantic couple....well i love Anurag-Taani...but in terms of pure romance Prem-Heer is god and goddess in the name of love...

Prem Heer Ke Prateek Hai Aur Heer Sab Se Zyada Prem Mein Samajati Hai....

I understand where you getting at cuz when sukriti replaced shilpa in dmg i wanted to shoot anyone who like kasu, but this is different.  I guess i'm just mad that people are alway bashing anupriya kapoor because they want harshiti back and truthfully speaking i was once a die hard fan of Hashiti and all, but now i've moved on to Taanu so i don't appreciate it when people write comments bashing characters or talking about starting kdmh2 cuz i wanted that to happen too! i seriously did, as hard as it is for me to believe that, i did once love/respect premeer.  But that was before harshad joined Tere Liye and now i'm a fan of this show. Not only is it because of Harshad Day Dreaming but its for other reasons  as well.
And i'm really pissed at the production house for letting this happen because even if we do get a harshiya interview its only for like a few seconds, before when TL started, they always had long interviews but now it seems they just don't care. How could they not? Tere liye is like one of the top shows on Star Plus.
wow, that was such a long reply back. haha. no harsh feelings btw.Approve

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rakshasmanasi_31Tani91sita11

Tani91 IF-Sizzlerz
Tani91
Tani91

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 4:54pm | IP Logged
^I agree with you....at the end of the day...I don't give a crap about what Harshiti fans want because frankly speaking they deserve it too...KDMHMD was ended rather abruptly and they deserve it...I get that...BUT do not bash Anupriya because you want Harshiti together....that's the ONLY reason I can never ever ever be a Harshiti fan because those fans bashed Anupriya beyond the limitsAngry

and yes the production house has gone bonkers....when they should be promoting TL because by gosh it NEEDS it...like desperately needs it now.....with this crap-fest going on I doubt its even in the top 20 at the moment if its luckyDead....if things keep on going at this rate then TL is going to be at the bottom of the charts...which the cast DOES NOT deserve for their amazing talent and dedication for this show...esp Harshad and Anupriya who have done wonders in these past 6 months or so with the show despite the idiotic bashing from "loyal Harshiti fans"Stern Smile

Edited by Tani91 - 19 January 2011 at 5:56pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

rakshasShaily.manasi_31-Maha-Lubz.TaAnuSunShine_Asita11

sita11 IF-Stunnerz
sita11
sita11

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 5:35pm | IP Logged
can anyone tell me whats the fault of those who had never seen the so called much hyped harshiti Ouch
i truly dont hv any idea abt this harshiti & i am least interested in knowing who was harshiti as its all abt past & i dont want to know anything abt a show which i never watchedOuchDead

why the hell these SBS & STARONE ,BT ppl not caring abt the feelings of Tere Liye fans
we r not fools who r supporting the show against all odds & at the end of the day what we get in return this cheap shot by SBS & BT pplAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

I wonder how APK wud b thinking abt all this & what harshad has to say on all this ConfusedConfused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shaily.

Tani91 IF-Sizzlerz
Tani91
Tani91

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 5:55pm | IP Logged
^Sita Harshad and Anupriya both probably dont care at all...they're doing their work which they enjoy and I respect them for that....in fact I'm happy that HC is with AG because she is a very dear friend to him......so I think HC might be quite happy....nothing wrong with that because he DESERVES all the happiness in the world despite the turn off he had to suffer from some insane demented idiotsAngry

sita11

Shaily. Goldie
Shaily.
Shaily.

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 5:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sita11

can anyone tell me whats the fault of those who had never seen the so called much hyped harshiti Ouch
i truly dont hv any idea abt this harshiti & i am least interested in knowing who was harshiti as its all abt past & i dont want to know anything abt a show which i never watchedOuchDead

why the hell these SBS & STARONE ,BT ppl not caring abt the feelings of Tere Liye fans
we r not fools who r supporting the show against all odds & at the end of the day what we get in return this cheap shot by SBS & BT pplAngry

I wonder how APK wud b thinking abt all this & what harshad has to say on all this ConfusedConfused

I know, I know what you mean.  Its sad to say that i used to be one of those premeer fans in my lifetime Cry  It does get quite annoying. Unhappy  and i agree, what the heck is wrong with sbs and starplus and why did PYK invite Harshiti and not harshiya?  and if its a matter of APK's studies then you can't just revert back to a previous costar! That's just not how it works. tsk tsk.

Edited by dancexlovexlive - 19 January 2011 at 6:00pm

sita11

Tani91 IF-Sizzlerz
Tani91
Tani91

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 6:01pm | IP Logged
^if its because of APK's studies then its actually a legitimate reason...I say GO ANU GO...she should be focusing on her education than performingThumbs Up

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shaily.sita11

sita11 IF-Stunnerz
sita11
sita11

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 7:07pm | IP Logged
Harshad-Anupriya pics from this SBS epi.Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

amithurakshasShaily.

SunShine_A IF-Stunnerz
SunShine_A
SunShine_A

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mohitrocks

Not just APK but even Harshad was abused a LOT by these same fans on FB, Tellycafe and other sites when TL was about to start. Hate pages were created for HC,APK and TL. I myself have viewed it with my own damn eyes and this is the sole reason why i can never get happy for them.How brutally they abused a guy who gave them Prem and was equally responsible in making PH. He entertained them for  2 damn years and when the show ended, forget supporting him, they began cursing him,his show and his fans.I am not saying being a fan you should support HC at all times but atleast dont abuse the guys hardwork. And all this because he was working with APK. LIKE W*F??? Is it in his hands to choose whom to work with?It pains me to see how quickly they forgot him. And still when such peple claim yo be 'harsh'iti fans my blood simply boils.

Nevertheless i am proud of Taanu fans for the way they handle all the mess which so called "harshad fans" create in the forum. We do not need to stoop to levels as low as theirs. Everyone knows how abusive and rowdy the Harshiti fans are- SBS, Wassup,TL,SP,EK ,HC,Taanu and their fans- they have abused all.And after what they did yesterday it clearly shows how affected they are by our show and Taanu. Instead of rejoicing in KDMHMD forum all of them flocked here and tried to ruin our moods. That just shows the kind of people they are-enough said.

And regarding the show, i have given up on TL. Never understood EKta and her mind and i dont even care anymore. All i would say is i thank HC APK from the bottom of my heart for giving TAANU to us. Would always love both of them for playing their parts so beautifullly and for being such nice humans. Embarrassed

God Bless Us ALL!

@boldShockedShockedShocked

Edited by Ashlesha09 - 19 January 2011 at 9:54pm

Go to top