Tere Liye

India-Forums

Tere Liye
Tere Liye

Harshiti and TL in SBS today- 19/1/11*link updtd* (Page 7)

lilsweety IF-Dazzler
lilsweety
lilsweety

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 8:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anuu2010

lilsweety dont reply to them they are spamming in tl forum plz dont reply to their posts
kk

.Angel IF-Stunnerz
.Angel
.Angel

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
I still don't get why they not promoting HC with the girl he is working with right now and the show he is on but promoting him with someone he had worked with in the past with the show he had done in the pastConfused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bobby87Shaily.sita11

nainaa Goldie
nainaa
nainaa

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
thanks...
Tani91 IF-Sizzlerz
Tani91
Tani91

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
O M G .....*hyperventilates* Harshad in WHITEDay Dreaming God I am so tired of him making me go crazyAngry BUT OMG.....HC in whiteDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

APK in blue....AHHDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming she looks stunning

as for SP-BT promoting Premmer...W*F....where the hell was this promotion when the show actally needed it! and now bc of this more crazy idiots are going to be added to the TL hating bandwagonAngry

Edited by Tani91 - 19 January 2011 at 3:59pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shaily.

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
HarShiti made for each other...they looks so cute...all KDMHMD memories comes back fresh....sorry guys HarShiti will be always in the demand because we love them...i am obsessed with them....i am so happy that HarShiti is back with a bang....they look so cute....and i am even more happy that my Prem-Heer is coming back on-screen after 2 years in the valentines event of PKYEK...i can't wait to see my most fav jodi rocking the screens again with their fire...hot...ice chemistry that will melt as well as burn us.... HarShiti my jaan rocks

as for TL...its high time they show some HarShiya interviews together...the show is going down the drain with all the negativity....revenge kraps...the only saviour is HarShiya....those SP idiots can't promote their show properly at all..there is no single promo of TL after the maha episode of ananya's death indication

TL is not the same TL now which we always love....no matter what we don't afford to miss...nowdays TL is getting on my last nerves...i can't even tolerate it at all....

Edited by Mages - 19 January 2011 at 2:37pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nainaaShaily.Greeshma....Shruti11

Shaily. Goldie
Shaily.
Shaily.

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 3:24pm | IP Logged
oh gosh. why?  Confused  Why would they even think about promoting harshad with a person he previously worked with? i don't see any girls from left right left being promoted with harshad so why this bakwas? 
what are they trying to do? promote a dead show?  I'm just nervous that they're promoting to start KDMHMD2,  cuz i luved the show back in the days but now, they can't just make harshad work over time or maybe even pick between the two shows because TL is gonna run for a long time! Not fair. i'm not spamming or anything just showing my views and as fair as i can tell, Taanu needs to be promoted not premeer. what the hell is Ekta thinking? what was PKYK thinking?  ufff too much, just too much. i could just barely handle harshita on sbs for the top jodis and now this shiz!  what is going on?

Edited by dancexlovexlive - 19 January 2011 at 3:28pm
Shaily. Goldie
Shaily.
Shaily.

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aksinya

HARSHITI is the best jodi in the world.
PREMEER/HARSHITI chemistry is at very high level, its unmatchable & too perfect to be attained by others.

Umm, thats nice to know but maybe u could take you little comment over to the Kis desh forum where you might gets some appreciation for that comment because here in this forum, We love taanu. Please. Stern Smile

Tani91

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 3:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dancexlovexlive

oh gosh. why?  Confused  Why would they even think about promoting harshad with a person he previously worked with? i don't see any girls from left right left being promoted with harshad so why this bakwas? 
what are they trying to do? promote a dead show?  I'm just nervous that they're promoting to start KDMHMD2,  cuz i luved the show back in the days but now, they can't just make harshad work over time or maybe even pick between the two shows because TL is gonna run for a long time! Not fair. i'm not spamming or anything just showing my views and as fair as i can tell, Taanu needs to be promoted not premeer. what the hell is Ekta thinking? what was PKYK thinking?  ufff too much, just too much. i could just barely handle harshita on sbs for the top jodis and now this shiz!  what is going on?

well yaar sbs show what the viewers wants....for almost 2 years now after kdmhmd ends...they demanding on sbs that they want to see harshiti...thats one reason why harshiti is coming often...to be honest i love it too....because i am one of harshiti obsessive fan who wants them back by hook or crook....

as in pkyek valentine event....its way to bring harshiti-premeer back for one moment to grant our wish...and one must not forget that Prem-Heer is the most most romantic couple....well i love Anurag-Taani...but in terms of pure romance Prem-Heer is god and goddess in the name of love...

Prem Heer Ke Prateek Hai Aur Heer Sab Se Zyada Prem Mein Samajati Hai....

Greeshma....

Go to top