~MAAHI VE~ MAANEET FF(new thread started) - Page 85

Posted: 13 years ago

hey everyone😊.......disappointed that i was being a jerk???? I APOLOGISE TO ALL OF YOU!!!! but i came to know one thing, only if ppl threaten, u ppl take the trouble to like and comment. NOT DONE!!!! dont worry this time i have no expectations and i wont act like a JERK again......well here u go, the next chapter........

chapter 23:

maan turns away from her and starts walking towards the gate. geet hesitates but calls out to him.....

geet: rukhiye maan..

maan stops but doesnt turn back. she runs to him,

geet: i am really sry maan, i dint realise i was shouting at you. i was annoyed.
maan: ho gaya??? ya aur bhi kuch bakhi hai???
geet: maan plz......

he turns to look at her and yelled at her disgusted,

maan: geet, tum samjhthi kya ho mujhe??? main sirf tumhaare khathir tumhe yahan rukhneliye kahan. mujhe kooi
shauk nahi hai, ladkiyonko apne ghar main rukhwaane ka. woh tho tum brij ki behen ho issliye, warna I am least 
bothered. u get it???

geet just stood rooted at his words. it was true, everything he said. what was she thinking??? that he was caring for her??? that he liked her??? that he had feelings for her??? how did she even think like that??? how could she expect anything from him??? she felt like a knife was pierced into her heart. she was almost in shock!!! she was in her dreamland till now, maan brought her back to reality. maan was looking at her, with a angry expression but 
when he saw her becoming silent all of a sudden, he felt a lump in his throat. he thought he had said too much coz 
geet was staring at him with a blank expression. he dint understand what she was thinking. a single tear escaped 
her eye. she blinked and ran towards the car, sat in it and drove away before maan could stop her. he felt guilty!!!

he looked down, thinking he made a mistake. he wondered how to apologise to her??? he was rude to her even though she apologised to him. maan stood there blank!!!

meanwhile, geet cried her heart out while driving towards home. she reached home and rushed to her room. everyone had slept so nobody had any idea abt her crying. she bolted the room and threw herself on the bed and cried until her phone began to ring. she wiped her tears and picked the cel in her hands to see who it was. it was 
maan calling. she looked at her phone for a while and then ignored it. she put the phone to silent and digs her head 
into the pillow. she dint want to speak to him, not yet. she was broken. she needed time!!!

maan was not surprised that she dint pick his call, afterall he had hurt her, deeply. no wonder she was crying!!! he 
finally walks into the house and rushes to his room, changes and again calls geet. he was anxious to know whether 
she reached home or not. he was tensed, he dint know what to do. she doesnt recieve. he starts walking here and there, calls her one more time. again no answer. he tries many times but no answer. finally he messages her:

geet, i am sorry. receieve my call. atleast tell me u reached home safely or not???

he waits for a few mins, no reply!!! he gets restless. he msgs her again and again asking her whether she reached 
home or not and apologises. he even calls her many many times but no reply. it was almost nearing 4.30 am. maan 
finally decides to talk to her in the morning and reaches his bed. he was too tired and fell asleep instantly. geet 
had dozed off crying, she hadnt even realised it. her phone was beside her in silence. she would only know how
many times maan had tried her number only when she wakes up.

next morning:

since it was saturday, brij and veer were free and tito had decided to bunk his classes. while geet was away partying, the whole family had planned for a picnic today. but when brij reached geet's room and had opened his eyes, he saw geet was in a slumber sleep. thw watchman had informed that it was almost 3am when she reached. brij taps her head and comes down. everyone were waiting for brij and geet. when they saw only brij, they were confused. he explains it everyone, tito becomes sad thinking the picnic will be cancelled. brij observes this. he loved tito equally, but geet was a lot important, thats it.

brij: lets not cancel the picnic. lets leave, i'll tell the driver to bring her to the spot once she's awake.

tito smiles and brij winks at him. everyone were doubtful but when brij assured them that it'll be fine, they agree 
and leave!!! geet was unaware of all this.

at KM:

when daadi entered maan's room, she was surprised to find him still sleeping. she smiles and leaves the room without speaking a word.

finally when they both woke up it was almost 12.30pm. maan woke up trying hard not to faal asleep again. he looked at the time and almost jumped. how did he sleep so late??? it was first time that he woke up so late. he rushes to the bathroom to freshen up. 

geet got up like a small kid, smiling and satisfied with her sleep!!! she looks around but doesn't observe the time 
yet. she brushes her teeth, washes her face and decides to meet brij and the rest of the family before going to 
have her bath. she went down the stairs. the whole house was silent. she dint understand anything!!! she searched 
the whole house, rooms, kitchen, balcony, portico and ven in the garden. everything was empty. she goes back 
inside confused and calls out to the maid.

geet: champa??? champa???
champa: jee kahiye???
geet: saare gharwaale khan gaye, koi nazar kyun nahi aaraha???
champa: woh sab log picnic gaye hain...
geet: picnic??? mujhe bataye bina???
champa: nahi nahi, brij bhai saab ne aapko utaane aaye the par aap tho so rahe the, unhe patha tha ki aap kal raat
ko der se aaye the issliye driver ko aapko laane keliye bolkar sab chale gayein. woh aapko bina bathye ya chodkar
nahi jaana chahthe the.
geet: hmmm teek hai koi baatha nahi, mere liye nashta lagwado, main nahake aathi hun.....
champa: naashta??? abhi tho 1 bhaj chuke hain......lunch ka waqt hai abhi
geet(totally surprised by her words): kya???
champa: haan.......
geet(feeling sad): ab tho picnic jaana bekaar hai, main yahin reh jaathi hun aaj.....
champa: main aapke liye khaana lagathi hun,
geet: haan

geet nods her head for no and leaves for her room to have bath!!! meanwhile, maan comes out of the bathroom, with just a towel wrapped around him. in a hurry he had forgot his clothes. he fetches them runs back to the bathroom. he comes out in a white shirt and blue jeans, looking hot as hell!!! it was almost 1pm, when he got down. 

he was walking towards the door when his daadu called out to him,...

daadu: khaana khake tho ja, itni bhi kya jaldi

he just turns from where he was and replies,

maan: jaldi hai daadu, main baad main aake khaalunga.

before VSK could tell him something, he was gone. he took his car and drived towards his destination.

precap: what's his destination???

LINK TO NEXT CHAPTER

http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1595304&TPN=129

now that i am done, i am expecting eggs and tomatoes and galiyan!!!!😆 go on criticise for making geet cry.......I HAD TO DO IT!!!! a twist never hurts right???😉.......

well like and comment if you think it was worth it or else its upto you......THANKS!!!😊

if you want me to PM you plz add me as ur buddy!!! thanks😊

Edited by samaira39 - 13 years ago
nice update..i think his destination is geets house...........
awesome update
u again left ua at a cliffhanger
not fair yaar
atleast tall wen r u going to update next part??

Maan made geet cry.... How could he?... Par it's ok.... He realized his mistake .... Ab woh geet ke ghar jaraha hai...Thnks for PM n update 😊
helo there..a new reader of ur fanfic and i must sayy,i loved every bit'f ur writing:):)
lovely update samaira,....
loved d update...
hope maan destination will be geet...
it would be amazing..
update soon...
Edited by princess_xaini - 13 years ago
either the post office or geet's house or the picnic spot
lovely update!!!
well this time i'm not guessing,u might turn up with some thing so called twist,so honey we will wait till next update to knw the destination.