Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

~MAAHI VE~ MAANEET FF(new thread started) (Page 64)

samaira39 Senior Member
samaira39
samaira39

Posted: 07 February 2011 at 12:41am | IP Logged
hello everyoneSmile....loved ur comments this time. totally bowled over. some of them really want to kill me???Cry arey thoda tho iss innocent ke baare main socho yaar......Blushing and some other complained ki chota update tha.....alteast once spare me na???Wink......and few more were wondering as to why maan is acting stupid or why he failed??? arey he is also HUMAN, bichaare ko mauka tho do......LOL. and the rest appreciatedSmile. on the whole LOVED it to the core my loveliesHeartHug.......well now i hope this is long enough and if its boring, go ahead smack me, i dont mind, i just want you ppl to support me when i am right and kick me when i am wrong. I JUST WANT ALL OF U WITH ME!!!Heart enjoy....

and yeah i couldnt reply bck to all the comments. i am really sry for that, IF was acting wierd and said " spamming is not allowed, plz try again later", since i was trying to reply to all at a stretch..SORRY!!!Cry

chapter 13

maan runs out of the post office, gets in his car and drives towards the post office near his home. he reaches the 
post office, runs towards the PO box section, searches for no.39. finds and and stands infront of it. he takes a 
few deep breathes, calms himself down. he takes out the key from his pocket and slowly moves towards the lock, 
praying it opens. he puts the key inside and turns it, it clicks and the lock opens. he sighs with satisfaction. he 
opens the door. he finds a letter with a small fish toy inside. he is confused to see the fish, he wonders, what it 
means. he takes the letter and the toy out. he smiles looking at it, and locks the PO box. he slowly walks towards 
the exit, seeing the letter and the fish. he doesnt realise that GEET is watching all his actions. she grins looking at him
satisfied and mutters to herself " i so love u maan, i cant wait any longer but i have to take this in a steady 
way". she is hinding behind the pillar and looking towards maan, and suddenly pari taps on her back and asks

pari: arey geet tu yahan kaise??? and why are u hiding???(isko bhi, abhi aana tha???)

geet in shock, clasps pari's mouth with her hand and hides behind the wall nearby. maan suddenly turns towards 
the pillar after hearing to pari's words. he doesnt see anyone there, he nods his head and leaves the post office.
geet leaves out a big sigh and smacks pari on her head.

pari: owww....geet!!! mujhe kyun maar rahi hai???(aur nahi tho kya teri pooja karegi???)
geet: tumhe common sense tho hai nahi.....aise kyun chilla rahi thi???
pari: arey maine kahan chillaya??? i ws talking in my regular tone.(tera normal tone hi kaafi hai logon ko daraane ke liye!!! uff!!!)
geet: yeah right?! mujhe daraya kyun??? dikh nahi raha tha ki mai kuch kar rahi thi???(kahan tha na...Wink)
pari: mujhe kya pathatha??? aur waise tu uss ladke ko kyun dekh rahi thi???
geet: woh...woh...main bas...
pari: arey bathana...
geet: woh ladka mera peecha kar rahatha iss liye main yahan chupi hui thi.(chal jhootiLOL)
pari: kya??? tu mujhe bol dethi, main uski achchi khabar lathi.(haan kyun hai, tu pehlwaan jo hai...tu tho hawa main udd jayegi. apna size dekha hai kabhi???LOL)
geet: haan haan patha hai mujhe, issliye nahin bathaya maine tujhe.
pari: hmmmm....
geet: wasie tu yahan kya kar rahi hai???
pari: arey woh papa ne mujhe yaha bheja tha. unka kuch letters post karne the...
geet: hmmm teek. chalke aayi hai ya gaadi main???
pari: chalke aayi hun yaar, ghar paas hi tho hai...
geet:chal baahar chalthe, mujhe bhook lag rahi hai, kuch khaana khaathe hai.(waise mujhe bhi bhook lag rahi haiCry aur maa bhi ghar pe nahi haiCry)
pari: mujhe bhi chalo...chalthe hain....

they both come out of the post office and get into geet's car and move towards the nearby restaurant. 

meanwhile, maan drives back to KC. maan enters his cabin and sits on his chair....adi knocks on his door.

maan: come in.
adi: sir, kuch mila po box main???
maan: haan adi, mila....waise tumhaare group ko kehdo ki yeh teen dino jho bhi hua, woh kabhi kisi doosre ko patha
nahi lagna chahiye, kisibhi keemath main. samjhe???
adi: yes sir,......sir woh, london waale client ki phone aayi thi.
maan: hmm kya kahan unhone??
adi: sir woh log 2 hafthon ke baad aapse milne india aarahein hai, project ke baare main baath karne ke liye.
maan: hmm thats a good thing. any complications adi???
adi: sir, hum log unki blue prints abhi tayyar nahi kar paye hain.
maan: what??? aisa kaise ho saktha hai???
adi: sir woh teen din se....
maan: teek hai, par abhi bhi hamaare paas bahut waqt hai tho hum blue prints tayyar kar sakthe hai.
adi: 
yes sir, bilkul but we all are busy with othe
r projects that we wont be able to complete th
e blueprints in time.
maan: adi, i dont wnt reasons....i want the blue prints ready before the clientts are here.
adi: sir if u dont mind, i have a suggestion.
maan: yeah go ahead....
adi: sir, why not hire another architect??? who can also work as ur PA??? vikram sir was here while u were 
gone,....this is his idea. since u dont have a PA, he told me to tell u this.
maan: what??? daadu was here and he never told me???
adi: yes sir, woh kahin jaa rahe the tho aapse milne chalein aaye, bas aur kuch nahin.
maan: hmmm i think his idea is a good one. give advertisements in all the papers tomo for the interview on day 
after tomorrow. dont forget. lets see....
adi: yes sir, main abhi jaatha hun.
maan: ok fine....u can leave now!!!

maan was both surprised and happy to hear that his daadu was here. he looks at the letter and the toy, he decides 
to read it at home and keeps both of them in his locker and continues with his work. meanwhile in the restaurant, 
geet and pari are busy chatting and eating....

geet: tu kahan gaayab ho gayi thi???
pari: main kahan jaungi??? ghar par hi thi....
geet: oh really??? dont lie to me pari....
pari: tu hamesha meri jhoot ko pakad lethi hai....
geet: tere chehre pe sab likha hua hai,...ab batha tho sahi ki tu kahan gayi thi...
pari: ab tumse kya chupaana....main thi tho ghar par hi, kyunki meri cousin aayi hui thi. uski shaadi ho rahi hai yaar. 
mumbai main.....woh yahan bas hum sabse milne aayi thi, with my honewala jiju.....oh he's handsome.
geet: oh thats gr8 pari....shaadi kab hai???
pari: tere ghar aaungi invitation dene tab dekhlena....waise, jiju ki bhai bhi bahut hot tha. tumhe patha hai, woh 
mujhe kal raat disco le gaya tha.....
geet: tho yeh baath hai....tabhi main sochu ki tera phone kyun nahi lag raha tha.....
pari: geet tu jhoot mat bol, mera phone teek tha. tune try hi nahi kiya hoga....
geet: pari jhoot tho tu bol rahi hai, maine tera phone kitna try kiya par tune tho utaya hi nahi....
pari: agar try kiya hotha tho missed calls main tera number kyun nahi hai???
geet: mujhe kya patha, tera phone bhi teri tarah thoda paagal haina, shaayad issliye mera number nahin dikhaya...
pari: kya kahan tumne??? main paagal hun???
geet: haan bilkul, aur nahi tho kya???
pari: geet tu mujhe gussa dila rahi hai....
geet: arey wah, pehle tho tu meri phone nahin utathi aur ab gussa bhi ho rahi hai??? gussa tho mujhe hona chahiye
tujhpe...
pari: tune mujhe phone kiya hi nahin tho main utathi kaise???
geet: dekh pari, tu jhoot math bol. main jaanthi hun ki tu teri jiju ki bhai ke saath baahar gayi thi aur issliye phone 
nahi utaya. tu yeh maan kyun nahi rahi hai??? main tujhse gussa nahi karungi.......
pari: dekh geet, main jahaan bhi gayi thi par mera cell mere paas hi tha. tune kabhi phone hi nahi kiya mujhe.
geet: pari phir se jhoot????

they start arguing like small kids until the waiter of the hotel comes and requests them not to shout. they both 
look at him with innocent faces and look aorund the hotel only to find evryone of them staring in bewilderment at 
them. they both get embarassed, they turn to each other slowly and finall laugh at the scene. the ppl around get 
cofused and come to conclusion that these 2 are mad. after that pari and geet chat for a long time abt that guy. 
pari confesses that she has a crush on him and geet starts teasing her. they both finish their lunch peacefully and 
move to their car.

geet leaves pari to her home and heads towards home wondering when her marriage will happen 
but realises that there is a lot of work to be done before that. she remembers maan and smiles closing her eyes 
lost in her thoughts. geet never showed any interest in guys during her college days. she was ofcourse the most 
bubbly and beautiful girl in the college but yet she stayed away from much of the love hussle. all she wanted was 
to concentrate on her studies. it was her aim to top the batch. architecture always fantasised her. it was like she 
always had lived thru it all her life. no wonder she topped it. love was distant emotion for her. no matter how many 
boys proposed her including some of the juniors, she had least bothered. coming to the present scenario, she dint 
understand as to how she fell for MAAN??? out of all the ppl, why MAAN??? she had no answers yet for qns like 
these. she was just a love sick puppy now. she thought she would understand only when she understands maan 
completely or may be this is what GOD had wanted, she dint know but she would wait. wait until she found out 
answers to her qns. she was so lost that she dint realise that she had reched home. she broke away from her 
dream land only when the driver called out to her.

precap: who knows??? abhi thinking chaaloo haiLOL

link to next chapter

so hope u all enjoyed it. ab maine itna hard work kiya hai tho inaam tho milna chahiye na??? tho ab tum log sab hit the  "like" button and do comment if u like the chapter.StarBig smile

love u all my Star, thanks for all ur love and appreciationWinkSmile

if u want me to PM u plz add me as ur buddy, thanks!!!Smile

Edited by samaira39 - 09 February 2011 at 8:46am

The following 83 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmarnams4vandu0harikashiva25pyarisahelidpurvainlwgeetsunitasth1zainabzeeqNik.freebirdkrishna.payal956gagsyzazoy12vishruti.sirithea_angelyasmi123bhakbhartifannonabebupriza--love--DancinFirefliesSmiley1279shreya satishmans22surbhijn106sakadafivarshakhedekarnamitasinholyangelhansasmaMoon002preetymaaneetcool_gal17nan_10-knirwal-siroililyavani_9anshimanshiaksnmaanmishtiamalu123trishapmaansi007shivangi783dmg_roks_antaralalitha..puthCutee999KinshukKiDewaniamzu32heermeherninavigangesegbcyum321nats0101Krishnaluv94paponeconsimi91-Zahra15-punjabi.princesanjucoolkomlikaambbihamrk-1--Ratna--rsroopalihinal_maaneet-afsha-namita25sweet scorpioammu5TyropreethiaSabmeratu.6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6..shreyaa..ShalveCrazyCutesykhwaishfanfelicitysmoak.mysteriousmilli-Mrinalini-

avani_9 Goldie
avani_9
avani_9

Posted: 07 February 2011 at 12:43am | IP Logged
M 1st yeeeeeeeeee Dancing

loved pari n geet fight....naughty girl
WinkWink

yeh i hope Geet wil join KC as new archi. n hope this tym maan come 2 kno dat the girl who's doing all this is non another then Geet yeh......
love it.........

thnx 4 pm...........

Edited by avani_9 - 07 February 2011 at 12:57am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

samaira39

samaira39 Senior Member
samaira39
samaira39

Posted: 07 February 2011 at 12:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by avani_9

first ho issliye itna kush hoWink???? WOW!!! LOLenjoy.....btw did u read the chapter or not???

avani_9

luv_DD IF-Rockerz
luv_DD
luv_DD

Posted: 07 February 2011 at 12:50am | IP Logged
 yup i m done
gr8 part awesome luvd it
geet ki help kaun kar raha hai
maan z ignoring hz work??
plzz cont soon

Edited by luvdhrishti - 07 February 2011 at 1:01am
avani_9 Goldie
avani_9
avani_9

Posted: 07 February 2011 at 12:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by samaira39

first ho issliye itna kush hoWink???? WOW!!! LOLenjoy.....btw did u read the chapter or not???

yupz 1st hu is liye khush are padhe bina 1 st reply diya bt ab padh liya loved it................
Smile

samaira39

--Ratna-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Ratna--
--Ratna--

Posted: 07 February 2011 at 1:02am | IP Logged
Samaira Hug.....thank u for the lovely update and PM......Geet  joining KC.......why do i feel you are going to make Maan wait a loooong time before he finds her name LOL......waiting for the next update.....TC Smile
samaira39 Senior Member
samaira39
samaira39

Posted: 07 February 2011 at 1:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luvdhrishti

yup i m done
gr8 part awesome luvd it
geet ki help kaun kar raha hai
maan z ignoring hz work??
plzz cont soon

*scratching her head* i am yet to decide upon the helperWink, maan never ignores his work but he is just cought offgaurdLOL
samaira39 Senior Member
samaira39
samaira39

Posted: 07 February 2011 at 1:06am | IP Logged

Originally posted by samaira39

yupz 1st hu is liye khush are padhe bina 1 st reply diya bt ab padh liya loved it................
Smile

ha ha ha LOL, sure sure n thanks

Go to top