Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

~MAAHI VE~ MAANEET FF(new thread started) (Page 35)

CrazyCutesy IF-Stunnerz
CrazyCutesy
CrazyCutesy

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 8:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by samaira39

Originally posted by sai22789

when r u going to update?
will update as soon as possibleSmile, may be todaytWink

THANK U..
we all will be eagerly waitingBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

samaira39

punjabi.princes IF-Rockerz
punjabi.princes
punjabi.princes

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
hey awesome FF
great concept 
con't soon!
add me to pm list plz

samaira39

jillunadkat Newbie
jillunadkat
jillunadkat

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 12:05am | IP Logged
wow em loving it....Tongue
adi superb..romeo just like him...manishaaaaaaaaa...wad can i say...Wink
maan omg...Embarrassed
gd  work sami....just lovin u FF....ClapClap
waiin for nxt.....

samaira39

samaira39 Senior Member
samaira39
samaira39

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 1:59am | IP Logged
hello ppl, kaise ho??? sab khushal mangal????? waise patha nahin ki if u all will like the update or not, hoping u will. here it is.....

chapter 9:

DAY 1:
well it s the first day of the challenge, so obviously adi's team is trying really hard to make everything click!!! 
Maan enter's the conference room at 9.50am. ten mins more for the task to kick off!!! he sits in his chair, 
everyone else takes their places. they all put their head phones on and wait for the 10am show to start on thr 
radio stations. Maan looks at the clock, its 10am. nods to evryone. they start listening to the stations. after 5 
mins, nothing......10mins nothing,........... 20 mins nothing. maan gets restless and starts walking thru the 
room.....25mins, nothing......30mins nothing. maan heaves a sigh, wondering why she hadn't called. everyone else was 
equally confused.

maan: u can leave now. tomo its the same routine.
everyone: yes sir.
maan: adi tum rukho  (everyone leaves)
maan: adi main chahtha hun ki tum kisiko post office bhejo from an agency. and tell them to watch over the PO 
box no.39. kaun aatha hai, jaatha hai. agar koi ladki aayegi tho kaho ki uska peecha karein.
adi: y...yes sir. sir can i ask u qn???
maan: go ahead.
adi: sir why are wasting ur precious time behind a girl??? u dont even know anything abt her.
maan: u wont understand adi, just leave.

maan in deep thought. he locks the conference room and goes into his cabin, sasha knocks on the door, maan nods to 
her come in.

sasha: good morning MK
maan: good morning sasha, kuch kaam tha???
sasha: woh MK, i wanted to know what u ppl were doing in the conference room??? is something wrong??? 
can i help u???
maan(shoots look at her): sasha tumhe jitna kahan jaatha hai ut na karo. dont interfere in my work. i hate it. 
change ur behaviour, i wont tolerate it next time!!! just leave now.
sasha(baffled by his response): yes MK.

maan never liked sasha that much but he knew she was a good architect. she leaves the room. maan continues with his work.

AT HM:

brij and geet having a chit chat with each other,....suddenly brij remembers abt previous night.

brij( asks her in such a sweet voice, making sure it doesnt hurt her): woh geet, mujhe tumse kuch puchna tha....
geet: boliye na bhai, kya baath hai???
brij: woh kal tum itni kush kyun thi???
geet: woh....woh main....
brij(sensing her tension): geet tu agar mujhe bathana nahin chathi tho math batha. i wont force u.
geet: bhai aisi baath nahi hai, jab sahi waqt aayega main aapko batha dungi.
brij: main intezaar karunga geet, teri khushi main hi hum sabki khushu, tu jaanthi haina???
geet: jaanthi hun bhai....

brij puts his hand on her head, taps it and leaves her room. geet gets up sits on the window sil wondering whether 
she should have told her brother or not. she knows she should have but the progress of her task is slow, she 
decides to tell him when it reaches a certain level. she cant hide anything from her brother. he knows her too well.t
he rest of the day goes on without much ecxitement but both maan and geet are deliberately waiting for tomo.

next morning:

everyone in conference hall, including maan. it's 10am. show starts at all the radio stations. 5mins....nothing, 
10mins, nothing.....15mins, nothing......20mins, romeo nods to maan. everyone switches to his radio station. maan puts 
his head phone to listen.

rj: aap kaun bol rahein hai???
caller: main kaun hun isse kuch nahi hoga, main apna naam nahin bathana chahthi
rj: very well miss ghumnaam, may i know the reason???
caller: i dont want my family to know anything.
rj: u r loosing me.
caller: maine aapse shuru main hi kahan tha na ki mujhe maan ke liye song dedicate karna hai.
rj: yeh maan kaun hai???
caller: my lover, my boyfriend.(everyone looks at maan in surprise, but maan doesnt respond)
rj: oh ok ok so thats why u dont want to tell ur name. thats ok. which song do u want us to play???
caller: teri ore from singh is kingh.
rj: why that song itself???
caller: my lover likes it (everyone looks at maan in awe but maan maintains his expression)
rj: ok may i know his full name again???
caller: yeah why not, his name manpreet singh!!! (manpreet tere nam ke alawa mujhe aur kuch sujaa nahin yaarLOLWinkTongue)
rj: ok here u go, ur song....nice talking to u, keep calling

at this point, maan sighs, slams his headphone to the ground frustrated. evryone is shocked by his actions, they 
stand up. maan calms himself down.

maan: u may leave now but tomo she's going to call for sure. u better be ready for it.

everyone leaves him alone in the conference room. he is surprised that he lost his patience so early in the task 
when she had told that it would be 3 days task. he calms down and sits there thinking what's happening to his life. 

meanwhile geet knows that maan would be frustrated abt her since she hadn't called yet. (now what can they 
both do??? sabke liye shubh muhurth tho hona chahiye ki nahin???). heer calls up maan, but he doesnt recieve. she 
calls him many times, he doesnt recieve. she calls prem and tells him abt maan. they both get tensed and decide to 
goto his office.

at HM

simi asks geet to join her for shopping. geet agrees but she is feeling low. somwhere she's not haapy by making 
maan angry. she wondered what her helper is upto but then she realises that her helper is the best judje of the 
circumstances and stops thinking abt and goes out with simi.

precap: maaneet fight.WinkLOLTongue

chapter 10 link

ok now i dont want to act despo by asking u all to comment and hit the like button....it's ur wish, do as u like my friends. tum sab mere dost ho na???? rofl, just kiddingLOLWink

a very big thanks and bear Hug to all of u for liking and commenting on my posts........love u allHeart!!! u guys are my Stars.....u all motivate me to do better and better. i am so so so so so happy!!!!!

btw, i have written a poem on maaneet, would u ppl like to read it??? basically i am not a story writer, i am a free verse poet. i am not that good, i know it but i try my best. i am very simple in my approach and use of words. i hate complexity soWink......i keep writing abt my feelings, ppl and relations, so this time i wrote on maaneet!!!Big smile do let me know if u ppl are interested to read my poem,...i'll post it and PM u guysSmile..thank u my lovelies for ur time.

if u want me to PM u, plz add me as ur buddy. thanks!!!Smile

Edited by samaira39 - 31 January 2011 at 10:22am

The following 63 member(s) liked the above post:

pyarisahelidpurvainlwgeetchintushilpazainabzeeqgagsyasmi123kirannaryanimans22namitasinsakadafiSapphireFlamesvarshakhedekarhansasmasurbhijn106OpaldewsMoon002preetymaaneetavani_9siroilily-knirwal-Srabon_Dharanan_10tanya_vianshimanshiamalu123trishapmaansi007shivangi783amzu32heermehercyum321Cutee999puthMysticalRealmJayaRnats0101simi91-Zahra15-luv_DDkomlikapunjabi.princesanjucoolambbihamrk-1--Ratna--rsroopalimaansee-afsha-namita25sweet scorpio*Dakoo_Minzy*..shreyaa..ShalveSabmeratu.ammu5kahkashansakinaTyroCrazyCutesykhwaishfanfelicitysmoak.mysteriousmilli-Mrinalini-

heermeher IF-Dazzler
heermeher
heermeher

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 2:07am | IP Logged
i dont want Maan to win thats gg to be fun if he loose lets see what will be geets  another plan after that

samaira39

samaira39 Senior Member
samaira39
samaira39

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 2:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by heermeher

i dont want Maan to win thats gg to be fun if he loose lets see what will be geets  another plan after that

is this what u really want???Smile ur wish???
rsroopali IF-Sizzlerz
rsroopali
rsroopali

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 2:11am | IP Logged
oh go i thought it was geet calling n awesomeeeeeeeeee
want 2 knw geets helper n y r maaneet fighting

samaira39

samaira39 Senior Member
samaira39
samaira39

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 2:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rsroopali

oh go i thought it was geet calling n awesomeeeeeeeeee
want 2 knw geets helper n y r maaneet fighting

why are they fighting??? well u'll come to know soon......in the next updateWinkLOL

Go to top