Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

~MAAHI VE~ MAANEET FF(new thread started) (Page 19)

--Ratna-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Ratna--
--Ratna--

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
Samaira   Hug.......awwwwesome update......loved the letter......something really different......and dont u dare make the updates short and sweet......enjoying the long updates.......waiting to see how Maan finds Geet.....i think Dadi is helping her......so it wont be anytime soon i think.......plzzzzz update soon......love you....TC  Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

samaira39

SapphireFlames Senior Member
SapphireFlames
SapphireFlames

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
wow. Geet is one shaitan ladki i tell u! Evil SmileLOL

samaira39

kahkashansakina IF-Sizzlerz
kahkashansakina
kahkashansakina

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 3:08pm | IP Logged
Awesome yaar ...Clap
the latter was Awesome 
pls cont soon.......Hug

samaira39

Krishnaluv94 IF-Rockerz
Krishnaluv94
Krishnaluv94

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 4:25pm | IP Logged
I love this! Geet's his no. 1 fan! :) Hehe 

samaira39

helenoftroy Groupbie
helenoftroy
helenoftroy

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 12:23am | IP Logged
g8 work sam!!!Claploved it...i would have never guessed it!!! and pls dont make ur updates small....the way you do it is perfect!Thumbs Up

samaira39

surbhijn106 Senior Member
surbhijn106
surbhijn106

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 3:23am | IP Logged
hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii i luved ur ff n want to read more plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz do pm me the updates their meeting im waiting for it

samaira39 Senior Member
samaira39
samaira39

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 9:54am | IP Logged
hey guysSmile, thanks for ur comments. loved each one of them....btw i am giving the update today itself coz may be i wont be able to update until friday, a little busy. hping u all will enjoy it.....

chapter 6:

geet goes into flashback on seeing maan. it was exactly an year back from today when she first saw maan. it was late at night, she was returning from a party and heading home. her car had crashed down and she patiently waiting for the driver to repair it. It was that very moment that she observed maan helping some small children. He was feeding them all at the nearby dhaaba with so much love in his eyes that she smiled automatically. he was having fun with them , playing with them. she kept staring at him until he left after bidding goodbye to the kids. soon after her car was repaired and she too went home. she forgot abt him gradually until one day, almost a month after the event, she saw him again but this time on TV receiving the businessman of the year award. she came to know abt his name and got all the info abt him from the net. after that, somehow or the other she got to see him often whenever she went out. she dint understand why this was happening but she was loosing herself. she was surprised that she was showing so much interest abt a guy. maan's action that night had really touched her heart(aise log aajkal milthe kahan hai??? little gestures always have bigger impacts in life, this is one of them i guess...). geet managed to get the address of his office, geet always went thru KC just to catch a glimpse of him whenever she could. she had fallen in love with his simplicity, she knew that. but she had still got loads to know abt him. it wouldnt be that easy to get info abt MSK.she never found the guts to confront him abt her love, until she found the person who said would help her in confronting her love to maan. when she heard her helper's plan, she doubted abt its credibility but realised there was no better way to let him know abt her love. she had followed the very steps instructed by her helper{keep guessing abt the helper}. and today she was manipulating maan to do wht she wanted. she smiled at those thoughts. there was only 2mins left for 9am. geet took the letter and the small parcel from her bag and gets off the car. maan is busy searching here and there and occasionaly looking at his watch. she knows that he is very strict abt time. she walks straight upto him. maan looks at her with keen eyes.

maan: are you the one???
geet: excuse me???
maan: are u the one who wrote the letter???
geet: what are u speaking??? i am only here to give u this.

she shows the letter and the small box.

maan: this is...
geet: i dont know what this is but a girl asked me to give u this.
maan: who??
geet: i dont know, i dint see her face, she was wearing a burkah. she was right there (points to some random direction)
maan: thanks a lot.

he gets the letter and the box from her and runs inside the mall to search for the gal. geet laughs at his actions and follows him like a cat. maan runs here and there looking for the burkah woman. he comes across a burkah clad woman, he takes of the burkah to see her face but he finds a old woman in it( i am thinking what is maan doing??? he hasnt even seen the gal's face that he can start searching for her). he tries the same tactic with 2 more ladies, they turn out to be aunties and one of them even bashed him for it but he dint care. he finds a burkah woman standing in the corner and talking on phone, he goes to her and lifts her burkah. she's shocked by his actions, she was a beautiful young lady.

maan: are u the one who wrote me the letter?
gal: what??? are u crazy??? what are u talking abt??? who the hell are u???

she calls out to her husband, he comes and slaps maan for his actions. geet who was watching all this starts laughing when the man slaps maan. maan is shocked,

man: what the hell was that???how dare u???
maan(with a stern voice): i think i should be asking u that. why did u slap me??? do u know who i am???
man: why did u trouble my wife u idiot??? u have no idea who i am. leave now or shall i hit u again???

maan not wishing to gain attention from the passerbys, leaves the mall still keeping his hand on his cheek. he reaches the car, the driver looks at him and asks

driver: sabji kya hua???

maan gives him a stern look and tells him to take him to office. geet laughs looking at maan and she too leaves the mall. she asks the driver to take her to heer's home. she's very happy that she could see maan so restless that too for her. she thinks to herself " tumhe tho maine aaj ullu banaya kyunki pehli baar tha. ab tho uss din ka intezaar hsi jis din tumhe patha chalega ki woh ladki koi aur nahin main khud hoon. i wonder what ur reaction will be. huh!!! i dont know still how long i have to wait for that day". the car reaches heer's home. geet get's off and goes in. heer on seeing her is surprised. they hug each other.

heer: geet tu yahan kaise???
geet: kyun??? mujhe nahi aana chahiye tha kya???
heer: arey baba, maine aisa kab kahan. main tho bahut kush hun tujhe yahan dekhke. kitne din hogaye tujhe yahan aaye hue.
geet: hmmm....aunty ancle kahan hai???
heer: bahar gaye hain. tu bait main chai leke aathi hun.
geet: main bhi chalthi hun. main akele hall main kya karungi???
heer: teek hai chalo.

they both went to the kitchen, geet sat on the platform while heer prepared tea.

geet: heer tujhe kabhi kisise pyaar hua hai kya???
heer(surprised and blushing): tu achanak kyun pooch rahi hai???
geet: bas aise hi...bolna!
heer: geet tum inte faltoo sawaal kyun puchthi hai???
geet: yeh faltoo kaise hua??? pyaar tere liye faltoo hai kya???
heer: maine aisa thodi na kahan....jab mujhe pyaar hoga tho tuhje hi tho bataungi na???
geet: sachchi???
heer: muchchi....!!!

they both laugh, take the tea and go out to the garden.

heer: tu achanak pyaar ke baare kyun puchne lagi??? kahin tumhe kisise pyarr tho nahi ho gaya???
geet: kya??? m...m..mujhe aur ...p..pyaar??? mazaak kar rahi ho kya???
heer: then why are u stammerting??
geet: nahin tho....
heer: tu b hi na geet...
geet(changing the subject): achcha pari kahan hai???
heer: patha nahin yaar, usko tu jaanthi hi hai. achanak se gaayab ho jaathi hai, IDIOT!!!
geet: ha ha ha....woh tho hai.

they continue with their girl talk, dicussing trends, movies etc....

precap: letter 2

no coloring business today....too busy and no time. do comment and hit the like button guys,

if u want me to pm u, plz add me as ur buddy. thanks

oye, hello mere pyaare silent readers....plz dont disappoint me friends...plz do comment and hit the like button. i take all the trouble to write and bring u a good story aur tum log bas padke nikal jaathe ho???? Cry not done.....i send pm to more than 60 ppl and there will be hardly 20 comments. do u guys even read my chapters or not??? or am i simply wasting time sending u guys a PM???Cry kuch tho khadr karo yaar meri...UnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappy

Edited by samaira39 - 27 January 2011 at 5:27am

The following 73 member(s) liked the above post:

nams4pyarisaheliinlwgeetsunitasth1payal956gagsyvishruti.sirithea_angelyhelenoftroyasmi123--love--bhakbhartifanshreya satishpoojaaddissurbhijn106sb1412namitasindiyachillmaan13579red135bhansasmaprizaMoon002prabha75myedward12goodgirl5avani_9siroililytrishapanshimanshimaansi007shivangi783amzu32KinshukKiDewanicyum321Cutee999puthheermeherrituka7ninaviPLKG90maanujaanupreetymaaneetnats0101Vintagepeachmrk-1Krishnaluv94smj1977.shrutipaponeconsimi91-Zahra15-punjabi.princesanjucoolambbiha--Ratna--rsroopalishah10..hinal..nahtani88-afsha-sweet scorpionamita25*Dakoo_Minzy*kahkashansakinaSabmeratu.ammu5preethiaVSai2008Shalve-Mrinalini-felicitysmoak.mysteriousmillikhwaishfan

Sabmeratu. IF-Sizzlerz
Sabmeratu.
Sabmeratu.

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Gr8 part
Lol Maan revealing peoples bhurka 2 see if da letter was one ov dem
Awww poor Maan he got slapped by that couple
Wonder way letter 2 says
Cont soon Xx... Big smile Clap Clap

Edited by Shayma29 - 25 January 2011 at 10:08am

samaira39