Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

~MAAHI VE~ MAANEET FF(new thread started) (Page 15)

desichick50 Newbie
desichick50
desichick50

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 4:45pm | IP Logged
hey its nice. plz add me!

shah10 IF-Sizzlerz
shah10
shah10

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
awsome update..
cant wait for the maan to open the letter.
do contineu plz.
thx.
PLKG90 IF-Dazzler
PLKG90
PLKG90

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
nice and can't wait for the next part! plz add me to ur PM list!! 
helenoftroy Groupbie
helenoftroy
helenoftroy

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 3:13am | IP Logged
ok...i'll start guessing again....Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

samaira39

samaira39 Senior Member
samaira39
samaira39

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 3:45am | IP Logged
Big smilehey everyone, i am back with the update. well i dont want to write some cheezy, dreamy, boring love letter, instead i wanted to write something out of the ordinary.. i have tried my best to do it, i hope i have, do comment abt it guys....plz plz plz and also on how u liked the chapter, well now, read onSmile

chapter 5

maan: woh daadi
daadi: boliye maan, yeh letter kisne bheja hai???
maan: huh!!! daadi ab aapse kya chupana??? yeh letter mere liye hi aaya hai. aaj subah office ki leetters dekhthe waqt yeh letter mujhe mila. maine socha ki ghar aake padloon kyunki yeh business letter tho nahin lagtha.
daadi: hmmm aapne pada isse??? yeh tho kisi ladki ki lagthi hai.
maan: abhi nahi daadi.....
daadi: der kis baath ki maan??? lijiye aur padiye, hum nikalthe hai.
maan: daadi aap bhi yahin rahiye. main chahtha hoon ki aap bhi is letter ko padhe, issliye main yeh letter ghar le aaya.
daadi: par maan...(he interrupts)
maan: daadi aaj tak maine aapse sab kuch share kiya hai. aapne mujhe mom ki kamhi mehsoos hi nahi hone diya. tho aaj bhi main chahtha hoon ki aap yeh bhi jaanle.
daadi(hugs him): teek hai beta jaisa aap chahthe hai waisa hi hoga.
maan: par daadu ko iss baare main math bathana.
daadi: yeh bhi koi kehne ki baath hai???

maan smiles at her. they both sit down on the bed. maan opens the letter carefully. he takes out the letter and opens it. this is what was written inside it(hope u like it)

dear maan,

i know u must be very surprised to see my letter. my letter is out of the ordinary isnt it??? as much as i know u, u must be reading this at home with ur daadima. right? well i know i am right. (maan and daadi exchange looks. both are utter surprised). u both must be very surprised by my words and must be wondering as to who i am. if i was another ordinary girl, may be i would have told u abt myself but no.

i just wanted to tell u one thing MR. MAAN SINGH KHURANA, that is I AM UR BIGGEST FAN. plz dont look confused, u look awful with that expression on ur face maan (both maan and daadi laugh at this). laughing at my words, arent u??? ah, well afterall it's ME. u might have got so many love letters and u keep getting them everyday. u dont even go thru them, but u r reading mine. this is as i expected. again surprised??? well i know u too well MAAN. I love evrything in u, ur smile, ur looks, ur business tactics, ur arrogance, ur descipline, the list doesnt end here, may be thats why I AM UR FAN!!! the word FAN is striking, right??? lolz. well if u want to know who i am??? its for u to find out. u r the MSK, u can do annything right??? but i guess, u cant do anything in my case, try karke dekhlo. tumhe mera naam tak nahin milega. u have to follow my instructions and clues to get to me.things wont be that easy. take it as a challenge if u want. If u agree then be at the CP mall tomorrow sharp at 9am. u'll meet someone there who will give u the 2nd letter and a samll box which will guide u further. if u r not interested in finding out who i am, then i will assume that u lost the challenge. and i'll be happy for the fact that u atleast read my letter.THANKS a lot for both of u(i assume ur daadi is still sitting next to u) for ur time. take care!!!

ur's faithfully,
 ur no.1 fan.

both maan and daadi are in trance wondering who this girl is. MAAN knew it wont be easy to find out  abt this girl with the present circumstances. he doesnt have her name, address or any prime info.
he looks at daadi

maan: daadi aapko kya lagtha hai???
daadi: pehli baar aapne ek ladki ki letter padhi hai. yeh tho aap se bhi do kadam aage hai maan. i am surprised she knows so much abt u. she's definitely intelligent.
maan: hmmm....ab main kya karun daadi??? should i goto cp mall tomo???
daadi: yeh tho aapko decide karna hai maan ki aap kya karna chahthe hai. aap iss ladki ki challenge accept karna chahthe hai ya nahi. aapne aaj tak haar nahin maana hai, sochna aapko hai maan. hum chalthe hain. bahut raath ho gayi hai.

daadi leaves the room smiling at him. maan is confused as what he sshould do??? he keeps the letter in the drawer and lies down on the bed thinking. he keeps thinking for a long time, comes to a decision and goes to sleep. daadi in the mandir thanking god for the letter. she knows maan too well. he wont accept defeat so easily. he is the MSK. she is happy that finally love will enter his life. she also knows that he will find out abt the girl as soon as possible. he's fighter. hoping everything will go fine with her grandson, she retires to her room.

next morning at HM:

it's 7.30.am. Brij comes in to see geet. the routine follows. brij is surprised to see geet already ready.

brij: geet tu itni jaldi tayyr kyun ho gayi???
geet: bhai mujhe baahar jaana is liye.
brij: kahan jaana hai tujhe??? main chod dun kya???
geet: bhai aapko office ke liye der ho jaayegi. main driver ke saath car main chali jaaungi. aap phikar math karo.
brij: par geet...
geet: bhai aap aaj itna tension kyun le rahe hain??? roz tho driver hi leke jaatha haina mujhe.
brij: haan woh tho hai. teek hai geet. abhi chalo neeche. breakfast tayyar hai. khaake ja.
geet: haan bhai

they both go down. geet eats her breakfast in superfast mode.

rano: geet aaram se beta. itna jaldi kyun khaa rahi hai???
geet: woh ma, mujhe cp mall jaana hai, der ho rahi hai iss liye.
rano: phir bhi aaram se khaa.
geet: nahi bas ho gaya main chalthi hun.

before anybody could tell her anything, she was gone. she calls to hariram, her driver to get the car out soon and to take her to cp. she makes sure the necessary things she wants is in her bag, sits in the car and leaves.

at KM:

maan is in a hurry. it's already 8am. another hour more to reach cp mall. he comes down.

maan: daadi, daadu, main aaj thoda jaldi main hun, main breakfast office main hi kar lunga.
daadi: kya hua beta???
maan: daadi sirf ek ghanta baaki hai aur mujhe wahan pahuchna hai.
daadi (understands): teek hai beta par aaraam se jao.

maan rushes to his car and tells his driver to take him to cp asap. meanwhile daadu is confused.

daadu: what's going on bw u 2???
daadi: aapse koi matlab???
daadu: maine maan ko aaj tak itne utaawle hothe hue kabhi nahin dekha.
daadi: aaj aap kuch zyada hi soch rahe ho. khanna khayiye.

daadu grins at her answer. leaves the topic and starts talking to her generally. meanwhile geet and maan both reach cp at the same time. there is still 10min to 9am. maan stands infront of the mall waiting for that someone to come. geet sees him and smiles to herself. she knew he would come. her helper had assured her that he would. he was restless, seeing the time every 30secs. he was surprised at his own behaviour. he had never done such a thing in his life before, that too for a girl abt whom he had no idea. geet was enjoying it seeing him restless. 

precap: keep guessing

chapter 6 link below

well guys i wanted to ask u all one more thing, are u happy with the pace i am going??? i am sry if my updates are taking long time, got project work this sem so busy with it. and one more thing, are u all satisfied with the length of the update??? or prefer short ones??? truly speaking, i dont know how to write in a short and sweet manner, thats not me, but i would still like to know from u all abt it. i'll try to improveSmile. On the other hand, i want to thank each and evry one of u for ur comments, it motivates me, i've never enjoyed writing this much before. a warm Hug to all of u Big smile.

I REPEAT ONCE AGAIN FOR THOSE WHO WANT TO RECIEVE PM FROM ME, PLZ ADD ME AS UR FRIEND. THANKSBig smileBig smileBig smile

Edited by samaira39 - 25 January 2011 at 10:04am

The following 64 member(s) liked the above post:

pyarisahelidpurvainlwgeetdesichick50sunitasth1zainabzeeq9290860623vishruti.sirigagsyasmi123helenoftroybhakbhartifanshreya satishpoojaaddishemvb--love--hansasmaSapphireFlamesnamitasinMoon002prabha75siroililycool_gal17myedward12-knirwal-Srabon_Dharamaansi007shivangi783bobbydollanshimanshitrishapCutee999puthrituka7KinshukKiDewanicyum321amzu32maanujaanuninavinats0101simi91-Zahra15-Krishnaluv94punjabi.princesambbihamrk-1anjucoolvrsharmasweet scorpiohinal_maaneet-afsha-namita25*Dakoo_Minzy*--Ratna--rsroopaliShalveSabmeratu.ammu5kahkashansakinaCrazyCutesymysteriousmilli-Mrinalini-khwaishfanfelicitysmoak.

rsroopali IF-Sizzlerz
rsroopali
rsroopali

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 4:08am | IP Logged
awesomeeeeeeeee never would have guessed it
d letter was wowwwwwwwwwwww
awesome update continue soonnnnnn
n no probs with d length of ur updates ulta happy 2 read such a length updateeee

samaira39

rituka7 IF-Dazzler
rituka7
rituka7

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 4:18am | IP Logged
great
loved it
superb

samaira39

Shalve IF-Sizzlerz
Shalve
Shalve

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 4:19am | IP Logged
wow.. the letter was superb...... awesome update.....

samaira39

Go to top