Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

~MAAHI VE~ MAANEET FF(new thread started) (Page 145)

samaira39 Senior Member
samaira39
samaira39

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 9:49am | IP Logged

i know its been long since i updated but plz bare with me...since i am not getting response from all the ppl i PM, i am planning to cut down the list and send to only those who comment and like this update. thanks!!!!

chapter 27:

prem looks at heer, trying to analyse the situation around him. he was feeling uneasy as hell. For a second he prayed he was dreaming or imagining all this. he couldn't bear to see heer with someone else, no, never!!! but reality hit him heer spoke and her voice brought him back to present.

heer: dad...
anukalp: bolo beta???

prem was looking from heer to anukalp with anxious eyes. heer looked at prem to see what he thinking. for her dismay, she only saw him in shock. she dint understand why??? she looked at her dad,

heer: dad, u love me right???
anukalp: ofcourse i do, why are u asking this???
heer: dad have i ever asked u anything from u till today???
divya(interrupting): heer beta, tum tho sabse achchi beti ho..
heer(looking from her dad to mom and again back): then today i want ask u both something, will u give it to me???

divya and anukalp look at each other confused. anukalp goes near heer, puts his hands on her shoulders,

anukalp: bilkul beta, pucho tho sahi...
heer: thank dad...main abhi shaadi nahin karna chahthi, tho jab tak main tayyar nahin hun tab tak aap dono mujhse shaadi ki baath nahin karenge.
anukalp(not at all surprised by her reply): hum jaanthe the ki tum yahin kahogi, hum tho sirf tumhe bathaana chahthe the bas aur kuch nahin. tum jab tak khud nahin kehthi hum tumhari shaadi ki baare main baath nahin karenge.

heer hugs her dad with teary eyes. he is happy. prem and divya look at them and smile. prem dint understand as to why heer looked at him before answering her brother. he just waited for heer to calm down. he would ask her when they were alone. heer breaks away from the hug. divya wipes her tears.

heer: thanks dad...(turning towards prem) prem upar chalein??? mujhe tumse kuch baath karni hai.

prem was surprised at her sudden request. he just nods silently. heer moves towards the stairs and prem just follows her. divya and anukalp get back to their work. heer opens her room and enters. prem silently tip toes behind her. once he was inside heer bolted the room. prem dint understand a thing.

prem: heer, yeh tum kya kar rahi ho???
heer: for god's sake, main tumhe rape nahin karungi, ok???
prem(smiling faintly): achcha mazaak tha...
heer: prem, mujhe tumse baat karni hai.
prem: haan...bolo heer, kya baath hai???
heer: mujhe tumhari madad ki zaroorat hai...
prem(confused): madad? kis baare main???
heer: woh main,...woh...
prem(comes close to geet, holds her hand): heer, batao mujhe...kya baath hai???
heer(looking up at him): prem main kisise pyaar karthi hn aur usse paane main mujhe tumhaari madad ki zaroorat hai.

prem was shocked to bits. he couldnt believe his ears. he retreats his hands which were until now holding heer's hands. he steps backward slowly, looking bizarrely at heer. she dint understand what happened to him. prem looked away and walked towards the window. looked here and there, tears welled up in his eyes. heer stood rooted. prem tried his best to control his emotions and compose himself. heer called out.

heer: prem kya hua???

prem wipes his tears off and turns back, faking a smile.

prem: HUH!!! nothing, i am just haapy knowing it...kya jhatka diya hai tumne...i cant believe it.
heer: i knew it, achcha surprise tha na???
prem: haan bilkul, main chauk gaya...

prem comes nesr to him and hugs him. prem tries his best not to break in front of her. he looked everywhere. heer broke away from the hug.

heer: tho batao, kya tum meri madad karoge???
prem: yeh bhi koi puchne ki baath hai kya???
heer: i knew it...
prem: waise kaun hai woh lucky guy???
heer: u know him very very very well...
prem(with his eyes wide open): what??? i know him?? cmoe on heer, uska naam tho batao...
heer: uska naam hai...(she moves clser to him and whispers in his ears)

when she backed out, prem had the shock of his life, 2nd time in a span of just 10 mins. he couldnt believe his ears. he just stood there rooted!!! heer was blushing and turned towards the window. the next thing, prem was driving back home!!!

its sunday:

maan was sleeping in his room like a small kid. with a vague smile on his face. it was 6.15 am in the morning. the birds were chirping happily outside and sun shone with a smile, waking everyone up with him slowly. maan felt disturbed by the sound and faint sunrays entering his room thru the window. he checked his watch, saw the time and again slept back. suddenly he got up, as reality hit him hard. it was sunday, he had to go to the INDIA GATE and he had less than 45mins to get there. hoe did he forget he wondered??? he got out of the bed, went to the loo to get ready, within 10 mins he was ready and out of the room. he was wearing a blue casual tshirt with faded light blue jeans. he looked devine. he got down the stairs everyone were still sleepeing. he walked out like a cat not wanting to wake anyone up.he took the car out and drove off.

meanwhile geet was already their in a red and white salwar suit with the dupatta covering her face and head. she was hiding behind a tree, awaiting maan's appearance. there was crowd all over the place, she grinned at herself. maan would certainly be in shock when he arrives. to top it all, almost evryone were in white, now was the time to have fun. he laughed at the thought. she waited patiently. his car arrived, she was looking at the car intently. maan's jaw dropped to his feet. what the hell was this??? he wondered. he looked all around him. evryone were in white or atleast some part of their dress had white in it. what the hell was going on here??? he got out of the car, closed the door and stood with his hands on his chest. he nodded for a no. what was he thinking, she would show herself easily??? he smiled at the thought, she sure was hell smarter than he was. he looked around trying to figure out why were all here and why were they wearing white? everyone seemed busy, he walked towards a gang of youngsters to get info. geet was watching him silently. when he was away from the car, she sneaked out and went near the car. she looked aorund making sure that maan and nobody else saw her. she placed her letter and a small parcel in the back seat, to make things more complicated. she looked around once again. maan was busy talking to a boy. she withdrew and again hid herself behind the tree smirking. meanwhile maan went near the gang and excused himself. a boy of age around 15, looked at him.

boy: what is it???
maan: huh, ary to disturb u, could u plz tell me why r evryone here and in white??? i am a little confused.
boy: arey uncle, u r so not from delhi i guess...
maan: hmmmphhh yeah u r right. could u plz tell me what's going on here???
boy: well there's a half marathon race today at 7.30am and as per rules, everyone are supposed to be in white. thats it.
maan(getting the surprise of his life): WHAAAT???
boy: oh hello uncle? chilla kyun rahe ho??? aap tho aise react kar rahe ho jaise yahan pe bomb blast hua ho...apna kaam dekho.

maan was even more surprised to hear the boy's words. he thought "zamaana bahut badal gaya hai". he started walking towards his car, thinking abt that girl. he was more than impressed by her evr so inteligent brain. she surely had made a fool out of him, he smiled at the thought. well he should've known. she had told him that it wont be easy from the start and he expected to meet her today in this crowd. he reached his car and looked around to see if someone was watching over him. he waited for 20 mins, thinking something would happen but nothing. all this while geet was enjoying his plight. she was silently praying he would find out abt her soon. he was being too much ignorant and she had decided to make him realise that. this time the letter was unique, it was something that would capture his attention. and the parcel was his gift. now if u r thinking why??? well it's valentine's day tomorrow(dont raise ur eyebrows, time is going very smoothly in my ff...lolz) so she gets to present him something na??? yesterday whole eveining she had travelled the whole delhi trying to find the right gift for him. something that would remind of her every moment. she had gone across every shop she could and searched every unique item they had. it had taken her almost 5hrs until she found her gift. when she was back home, everyone were waiting for her, brij apologised for leaving her alone, so did others. later they had dinner in the garden enjoying the calm night. and today she was standing here, expecting her love to realise who she was. maan was surely acting dumb. maan after waiting for a while left for home disappointed. geet seeing him go, uncoevered her dupatta and started towards her car. she hopped in and left, content with her work done.

precap: no precap!!!!! coz i am disappointed with the response i am getting.

i take the trouble to send PMs to 145 ppl and response is 70 odd likes and 40 odd comments!!! so as i said above i'll deteriorate the list from this post on wards!!!! thanks...!!!!

The following 118 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmarnaliniamishivgauri89nams4monija75pyarisaheliinlwgeetroshni77swtpoogeettsunitasth1FragrnceOfLifessmaneetfanniki7611zainabzeeqmaansinehaminnurajputh100vishruti.sirizazoy129290860623Nik.freebirdGrutiaditi_89krishna.mukadam12345678asmi123bhakbhartifanKaval05alu5123ayu14poojaaddissonarajasinghmans22--love--maan13579SapphireFlamesjosh.poojasurbhijn106OpaldewsMaaneet_Deewanicue1-BeingAppy-sakadafimamatha.mish123sb1412poojdc87Moon002Bloomysundayalfiya7preetymaaneetsaam123-knirwal-Srabon_Dharaavani_9CrystalSayaNazmaaHawtieSeepsiroililymansijani21nan_10--Dia--maansi007shivangi783cherieLover123prithasrikrithiixraykptlanshimanshiamalu123dmg_roks_antaraKinshukKiDewaniheermeherMysticalRealmcyum321amzu32maanujaanuninavisheetalvasaMaaneet4evegangesegbambeernsimi91ritzy09libra25-Veritaserum-Krishnaluv94wajiha-1sanu3108ambbihameravigilisosmallvillejanu_2006*Dakoo_Minzy*nahtani88namita25-afsha-rsroopalimaanseehinal_maaneet--Ratna--Ash1991Shalvepreethia6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6Sabmeratu.zaara2212kahkashansakinaTyroammu5-Sexy-CrazyCutesy-Nightingale-khwaishfanfelicitysmoak.Junglebee

maanujaanu IF-Dazzler
maanujaanu
maanujaanu

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 10:05am | IP Logged
brilliant awesum update
luved it
do continue soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

samaira39

nahtani88 IF-Sizzlerz
nahtani88
nahtani88

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 10:08am | IP Logged
thank u for the pm
mind blowing update
superb
cont soon

samaira39

sonika1974 Groupbie
sonika1974
sonika1974

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 10:11am | IP Logged
I ENJOED READING MAAHI VE. U R TOO GOOD. KEEP IT UP THE GOOD WORK. THANKS.

samaira39

namita25 IF-Sizzlerz
namita25
namita25

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 10:16am | IP Logged
thanks a ton for this mindbladting update...loved it to the core.

samaira39

wajiha-1 IF-Rockerz
wajiha-1
wajiha-1

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 10:21am | IP Logged
awesome update
do continue soon

samaira39

zaara2212 IF-Sizzlerz
zaara2212