Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

~MAAHI VE~ MAANEET FF(new thread started) (Page 129)

Maaneet_Deewani Senior Member
Maaneet_Deewani
Maaneet_Deewani

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 12:34am | IP Logged
MSK's destination = Geet's house LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

samaira39_BlackPearl_

-knirwal- Goldie
-knirwal-
-knirwal-

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 2:37am | IP Logged
hey di nice update.......
sorry for too much late comment but i am busy with my study.......
i thing maan go to geet house for apoliges......
and plz update soon if it possible......

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

samaira39

debomaaneet Goldie
debomaaneet
debomaaneet

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
yupee!!!
thnk u thank u so mch sammy 4 dis unxpctd twist...:)
i'd lk 2 say again "HUM TUM EK KAMRE ME BANDH HO.."!!!:) :) :) Cz dere is no1 in HM...!!!(devil mind)

samaira39

samaira39 Senior Member
samaira39
samaira39

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 4:11am | IP Logged

hey everyoneSmile............how are u all doing??? sorry for weekly update, i am very busyCry and frustrated that I WANT TO KILL OUR SO CALLED "HOD".......he is such a b******!!!!! he is down right HOOLIGAN harassing us mentallyAngry!!!!! mine is gals college so you can imagine my state so I WANT YOU ALL TO KINDLY CO-OPERATE WITH ME. PLZ BE KINDCry!!!!

WELL, I HAVE READ ALL YOUR COMMENTS AND I AM OVERWHELMED. I AM SORRY I AM NOT ABLE TO REPLY TO ANY OF THEM......Cry!!!!! AND "83" LIKES???????? WELL, THAT WAS INDEED UNEXPECTED......Big smile!!! THANK YOU ONE AND ALL........IT WOULDN'T HAVE BEEN POSSIBLE WITHOUT UR "Heart"................I LOVE U GUYSHeart

NOW FOR THE UPDATE, PLZ FORGIVE ME IF IT WAS NOT UPTO THE MARK, I AM TOTALLY "LOST"CryCry

CHAPTER 24:

maan parks his vehicle outside his destination and walks inside. it was empty, he looked around a bit for a while. when he

dint find anyone, he calls out....

maan: hello???? koi hai???

no reply. he scratches his head and decides to call out again......

maan: hellllooooo???? koi hai???

this time champa comes running on his shouting. yes, his destination was HM. he was here to talk to geet. since the whole

house was empty, he was a bit anxious that something might have happened to geet. he looks at the maid who was watching him

like she would feast on him any moment. he coughed, she came back to her senses. suddenly she looked at him questioning. just

moments back she was thinking as to how good looking he was. maan observed it and he started to speak...

maan: hmm....aaa.......kya ghar main koi nahin hai???
champa: jee nahin...
maan: kya???
champa: mera matlab hai haan...
maan: kya geet ghar pe hai???
champa: geet memsaab tho apne kamre main hai
maan: baaki sab kahan gaye???
champa: baaki sab tho picnic pe gaye hain....kya main geet memsaab ko bulake laun??
maan: nahin uski koi zaroorath nahin hai, main khud chalajaunga....
champa: jee, teek hai....

she leaves the hall and gets back to her work. maan looks around, admiring the mansion. it was huge, just like KM and well

decorated. he finally eyed the steps and starts climbing them. he goes around the rooms, searching for geet's room. finally,

he found it, afterall, the door curtains were red and white and had a feminine touch to it. he liked it, afterall those were

his favourite colors too. he knocked on the door twice and waited, there was no reply. he knocked again but there was no

reply. finally he opens the door slowly hoping not to surprise geet. he steps in looking here and there. just then geet steps

out from the bathroom in a light pink simple salwar with wet hair. she was busy trying to dry her hair that she dint observe

that someone was in her room. she stood near the window. maan was lost in her beauty completely that he dint realise when he

started walking towards her.

he walked almost in trance loosing control over his senses. he came and stood so near to her but still geet hadnt turned. his

hands went up to touch her but suddenly little droplets of water flashed on his face when geet waved her hair backwards. maan

came back to his senses. he realised how close he was to her. he takes 2 steps back and stands trying calm himself. when he

realised that geet was unaware of his presence, he coughed as if clearing his throat.

geet realised, tht someone was in her room and turns towards in almost a reflex. geet couldn't believe her eyes. she stared

at him for a while, confused she turns her back towards him, wondering whether maan was really here or was she dreaming. she

pinched herself hard, it hurt. she flinched at it slightly. she turned to maan again, he was still there. she became curious

and walks to him. maan was feeling odd of her behaviour. he waited patiently. geet went around him once, maan's gaze followed

her. she stood in front of him and with her index finger, poked maan's chest. he was real, she thought and looked up. maan

was fuming with anger,

maan: geet, tumhara dimaag karaab tho nahi hai, haina??? main sachmuch tumhare saamne khada hun.

geet realising her mistake steps bak and blabbers out.

geet: woh main sirf check kar rahi thi....
maan: check??? kis liye???
geet: woh..aab...bb....kuch bhi tho nahin...ab aap...yeh tho batao ki aap yahan kya kar rahein hai???
maan: geet kal raat tumne mera phone kyun nahi utaya??

geet stays mum at his qn. maan gets furios at her silence.

maan: geet main tumse kuch puch raha hun...
geet: mera mann nahin kiya issliye....
maan: tho iska matlab ki tum apne marzi ke hisaab se apna calls attend karthi ho???
geet(turning towards the window): aapse matlab???
maan: geet tumhe patha hai ki maine tumhe kitni baar phone aur msgs bheja hai??? tumne apna mobile check bhi kiya hai, ya

nahi???
geet: nahin....
maan: kya??? main tumhaare liye kal raat se pareshaan hun aur tumne abhi tak apna cell check nahin kiya hai???
geet: aapne suna nahin??? i said no.....
maan: i should've known....
geet: why r u so worried abt me??? i am just another girl......
maan: whatever i said last night was out of anger geet.....i came here to apologise.
geet: i dont need ur apology, just leave me alone......
maan: geet plz, try to understand, i dint say anything intentionally......plz forgive me!!!

geet eyed him in disbelief. was maan really apologising to her??? but she was hurt beyond his imagination. she would not

forgive him so easily. why should she??? after what he said, it was obvious that no girl would forgive such a person.

geet: Mr. KHUARANA, please leave me alone and leave my room!!!

she said it ever so softly but with fierce. maan had expected her to forgive him but everything was going against his

calculations. how ould his plan be working wrong??? well he dint realise that he was dealing with GEET. he tried to pacify

her,

maan: par geet.....
geet: geet kya Mr.khurana???
maan: this is not done geet.......
geet: what is not done??? you still want to do something like last night???
maan: geet tum mujhe galat samaj rahi ho......
geet: oh really??? mujhe aur bhi kuch samajna baakhi hai???
maan: geet please try to understand, i dint do anything on purpose...
geet: aap tho mujhe thanks kehne bajai, mujse varthameesi se pesh aaye and YOU expect me to understand you???? well for ur

kind information, i dont want to understand YOU coz i dont need to. you get it??? now please leave
maan: i dint come here to walk away geet
geet: i never asked you to come in the first place
maan: main itna bhi bura nahin hun geet, mujhe apne galti ka ehsaas hai aur is liye main yahan tumse maafi maagne aaya hun

par tum tho yeh samjne ke liye tayyar hi nahin ho. jab tak tum mujhe maaf nahin karthi tab tak main yahan se nahin jaaunga.

the fight wasn't going anywhere. both were not giving up. geet dint want to listen to him nor forgive him for his mistake of

illtreating someone. it was true that her love for him was far more deep than her anger towards him but she wanted him not to

repeat such things again. that was the only thing she wanted for now. she was still irritated, but before she spoke, champa

interrupted.

precap: lunch time

link to next chapter

http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1595304&TPN=134

COMMENT AND LIKE IF IT WAS WORTH IT......THANKSLOL AND YEAH U CAN CRITICISE TOO,....U ALL R VERY MUCH WELCOMESmile. PLZ IGNORE THE ERRORS.......Smile. IF U ALL WILL THINK THAT GEET'S REACTION WAS ABOVE BOARD, THEN DONT WORRY I'LL MAKE IT UPTO YOU IN THE NEXT UPDATEBig smile...........

IF U WANT ME TO PM U PLZ ADD ME AS UR BUDDY. THANKSSmile

Edited by samaira39 - 03 April 2011 at 9:09am

The following 86 member(s) liked the above post:

nams4pyarisahelidpurvainlwgeetshanky18geettlovelyninizainabzeeqkrishna.gagsyzazoy12asmi123wifey90shreya satishmans22Kaval05nonabebubhakbhartifanDancinFirefliescue1Noori93arniindia5prizapoojdc87Moon002Maaneet_DeewaniOpaldewsavani_9CrystalSayapreetymaaneetmaansi007shivangi783mansijani21-knirwal-Srabon_Dharaamalu123Sujata77dmg_roks_antarabobbydollaksnanshimanshirituka7MysticalRealmcyum321KinshukKiDewaniputhgangesegbninavisheetalvasaamzu32maanujaanuMaaneet4eve-Zahra15-ritzy09simi91wajiha-1mrk-1sanu3108ambbihaKrishnaluv94-Veritaserum-rupzloveusmallvillepunjabi.princesanjucool-afsha-namita25anuandavijanu_2006hinal_maaneetsweet scorpiorsroopalimaansee--Ratna--Sabmeratu.zaara2212preethiaShalveammu5kahkashansakinaTyroCrazyCutesy_BlackPearl_khwaishfanfelicitysmoak.Junglebee

_BlackPearl_ IF-Stunnerz
_BlackPearl_
_BlackPearl_

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 4:21am | IP Logged

well both are stubborn on their stand............love it!!!!

wonderful update!!!

samaira39

Tyro IF-Sizzlerz
Tyro
Tyro

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 4:26am | IP Logged
lovely update...Clap

so mr khurana's destination was HM after all...LOL

omg the mais was also staring at him...LOL..kya koi aisa hai bhi jo msk to ghurta nahi...ROFL

both of them not budging....babaji...help them....

waiting to know what happens at lunch...

update soon...

samaira39

-Veritaserum- IF-Rockerz
-Veritaserum-
-Veritaserum-

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 4:28am | IP Logged
Superb part... loved it

samaira39

Teju_wkar IF-Sizzlerz
Teju_wkar
Teju_wkar

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 4:35am | IP Logged
Let's see who is more stubborn. Wink Nice update.

samaira39

Go to top