Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

~MAAHI VE~ MAANEET FF(new thread started) (Page 110)

jillunadkat Newbie
jillunadkat
jillunadkat

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 3:30am | IP Logged
awww sami too god.....wonderind wen maan will come to know abt geet tab kya hoga...?..

-afsha- IF-Sizzlerz
-afsha-
-afsha-

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Nice update
Loved Trios masti
Sasha got it who the boss is
-Mrinalini- IF-Stunnerz
-Mrinalini-
-Mrinalini-

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
Amazing updates!!!!

Continue soon!

Love

Mina
debomaaneet Goldie
debomaaneet
debomaaneet

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 4:44am | IP Logged
great update sammy...:)
awww poor sasha!!!(hehehe)"aap MK" act was superb!!;->
n luv geet,pari n heer's swt "saitani"....:)
i jst wsh k maan is waqt HC me ajate aur geet ko is "wet look" me dkh pate!!!!:->(devil's mind)
rituka7 IF-Dazzler
rituka7
rituka7

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 7:32am | IP Logged
great
superb
loved it

felicitysmoak. IF-Stunnerz
felicitysmoak.
felicitysmoak.

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 3:22pm | IP Logged
Awesome update
loved it
loved when maan shouted at sasha
loved the water fight between the girls 
cant wait 4 da next part
con soon
thanks 4 da pm
samaira39 Senior Member
samaira39
samaira39

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 10:07am | IP Logged

hey everyoneSmile........first and foremost, i apologise for such a late update..i have been too busy with my studies. believe it or not i screwed up my internals, i got 9 out of 25 in a subjectLOL and i have to make up to it in the next 2 internalsCry. so have to concentrate on my studies. hence i'll update once a week from now onwards. hope u all will understand!!! well now enjoy the chapterSmile

chapter 21:

they all finally move to geet's room. geet gives them both towel and dry clothes to change into. meanwhile maan finishes his work in office and heads home. while these 3 change and finally settle down on geet's bed to chat. 
rano brings some tea and snacks for the 3 and leaves the room. they all vouch for the hot tea and make themselves comfortable.

pari: so finally geet naukri karegi.....
heer: iska matlab hum dono ko bhi job dhoondna padega pari.
geet: main naukri kar rahi hun iska matlab yeh nahin ki tum dono ko bhi karna chahiye. main tho bas yun hi...
heer: haan haan patha hai Ms. chupi rustam. tera devil dimaag kuch na kuch planning kar rahi hothi hai jo humein
abhi nahin patha chalega.
pari: teek kahan tumne heer. yeh tho bahut chaalak hai....
geet: tum dono ki dimaag bhi kuch kam nahi hai, samjhe???
pari: abhi yeh batha ki tum humein treat kab de rahi hai???
heer: arey main tho bhool hi gayi thi.....humein treat aaj hi chahiye. chal batha ki kahan le jaa rahi hai humein?
geet: haan haan, teek hai, jahan tum jaana dono jaana chahthi ho wahan chalenge, teek hai???
pari: to phir, dhaabe pe chalein???
heer: haan good idea, kitne din hogaye humein wahan gaye hue. kya bolthi ho geet???
geet: the dhaaba it is. chalo ab tum dono bhi ready ho jao. mere kapdo main koi choose karlo, baad main lauta dena....

again they all stand infront of geet's hefthy salwar wardrobe, only to be confused which suit to wear??? (btw 
geet has a seperate wardrobe for her salwars, western oufits and casuals).finally after much hush and fights, 
geet setlles down for a white suit, while pari for a light green one and heer for lavender one. pari and heer stand 
infront of the mirror and blows kisses at their reflection. geet on seeing them,

geet: ek Miss universe aur ek Miss world.......apna chehra teek se dekhlo dono ke dono. itna overacting tho 
bollywood ki koi heroine bhi nahin karthi hogi!!! baap re baap!!!!!
pari: geet tujhe kyun jalan ho rahi hai????
heer: haan geet, tujhe kya problem hai humse???
geet: yeh lo!!! suit pehni hai meri aur nakhre bhi mujhe hi dikha rahi ho???
heer: aur nahin tho padosi ko nakhre dikhaye kya???
pari: good one heer, kya dialogue maara hai....
geet: tum dono sudrenge nahin, abhi chalein, it's 8pm.

all 3 go down and tell geet's family that they are going out for dinner at the punjabi dhaaba and leave for the car. 
geet gets her car while pari and heer get into heer's car. and drive to the dhaaba at the city outskirts.

meanwhile, maan is busy with his work at the office. the rest of the staff have reached home. it's only maan in the
office. he gets tired and decides to take a break. he was working on the lonavala project alone. it was a hotel his 
daadu wished to open. he was determined to do it alone with no exceptions. he wanted to finish it by night. he knew
he was not going to reach home for dinner, so he called daadi to inform that he'll be late and not to wait for him.
he was a workaholic, no wonder his grandparents complained abt it to him often. he was never home before 8 except the days he had no work or his friends took him out. he was a workaholic because he couldn't find any other way to forget his thoughts abt his parents. it hurt everytime those thoughts haunted him. they never left him to be peaceful. he had succumbed to the pain and found only one way out, DISTRACTION. and his only distraction was work. there wasn't even one day, that he had slept peacefully. nightmares haunted him with the ghosts of the past. he loved his parents too much. the loss was too excrutiating. he couldnt get over it. but from few days he seemed have found a little peace. thanks to the unknown letters. he had found his new distraction, distraction from his pain and loss, a distracton towards love. he dint know why he gave up to the letters? may be he had always waited for something like this to take over his nightmares. he was glad he was getting out of it. so were his grandparents, they were glad he was smiling more now. he was overcoming his pain and nothing else mattered more. life never was fair, it shall never be. life is not perfect, who doesn't know it??? but that doesn't mean we cannot try to make it perfect.....right??? maan's conquest was only to forget the dreadful loss of his life and keep the rest of the family safe. he couldn't afford to loose them, NEVER!!! he kept his sister away so as to keep her away from his agony. he shuddered at his thoughts and opened his eyes just to get back to reality. he dint want get back to the hell, never. he heaved out a sigh of relief, sipped on his coffee and dug himself into his neverending work.

geet and her friends reach the hotel. it wasn't like any other dhaaba. it was the best in delhi and it was restaurant with full of culture. the 3 hanged out here most of the times. many families and gangs of friends adorned the place. they went in and sat. they ordered the food and waited for it with hungry eyes while they chatted on' random topics. finally the food arrived and they ate heartilly and had fun. it was almost 11pm when the dhol 
session started. being punjabis they couldnt hold themselves and rushed to join in with the dancers. they danced for almost 2hrs before they realised the time and finally decided to leave for home. pari and heer thank geet for the wondeful time and they leave in their car and geet in hers. meanwhile maan finishes with his work and heads 
home. geet drives for a while until she finds a car stranded on the highway, with a man asking for a lift. she slows down to look who it was. she would help if she found that person was genuine and not joking. she was shocked to see that it was none other than MAAN!!! she stops the car with a sudden break. maan wonders, who is in the driver seat???it was dark and cold and wind blowing. maan waits for the person to get out from the car so he can know who it is. he waits with his keen eyes on the car door. geet opens the door, steps down from the car. she was caught offgaurd by the wind and her duppatta flew off but she held onto it. she pulled it close and wore it. maan  was still waiting for her to turn towards him. she turned towards maan. he was as surprised as she was. he was standing with his hands on the waist with a serious expression and his piercing gaze. she was anxious wondering how maan would react seeing her here??? she went and stood infront of him. his expression dint change. he still had his gaze on her. she prayed she wouldn't faint seeing his eyes and looked up. his eyes were questioning her. she understood but dint utter a word, she waited for him to speak first still looking at his eyes. moments passed by, but stayed mum, with maan with his agressive look and geet waiting for him to speak. maan was analysing the situation, trying to figure out how to react. he dint understand the look on her face. he couldnt take it anymore and decided to break the ice....

maan: geet tum yahan, iss waqt kya kar rahi ho??? tumhe tho ghar pe hona chahiye....

geet was relieved after hearing his voice, she had thought he would never open his mouth.geet wasn't really checking his patience but she just wanted to make him take the first step. she smiled inwardly and looked at him. he looked concerned but at the same time looked like some greek god in the moonlight.she eyes were actually feasting on his sharp and intruguing features when maan snapped his fingers and she broke out from her dreamland with eyes wide open!!! maan just stood there waiting for her response and geet knew it.

precap: small talks

link to next chapter

http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1595304&TPN=116

so how was it??? well now u guys know what to do, right??? comment and hit the like button. plz dont forgetSmile. it means a lot to me and other writers here. plz plz plz hit the like button atleast. thanks!!!Big smile

if u want me to PM u, plz add me as ur buddy, thanks!!!Smile

Edited by samaira39 - 15 March 2011 at 11:43am

The following 85 member(s) liked the above post:

nams4pyarisaheliharikashiva25dpurvainlwgeetshanky18chintushilpazainabzeeq9290860623minnurajkrishna.gagsyzazoy12helenoftroyasmi123kirannaryaninonabebushreya satishmans22varshakhedekarnamitasincue1sakadafiSapphireFlamesmamatha.sb1412poojdc87surbhijn106Opaldewsalfiya7mansijani21nan_10maansi007shivangi783NazmaaHawtieSeep-knirwal-Srabon_Dharaaksnkptlanshimanshiamalu123MysticalRealmcyum321KinshukKiDewanininavigangesegbamzu32maanujaanuMaaneet4evepreetymaaneetnats0101-Zahra15-ambbihaKrishnaluv94-Veritaserum-simi91punjabi.princesmrk-1Vintagepeachkomlikapop77sweet scorpionahtani88-afsha-namita25Ash1991--Ratna--rsroopalimaansee..hinal..shah10ammu5kahkashansakinaTyro6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6Sabmeratu.zaara2212preethia..shreyaa..VSai2008Shalve-Mrinalini-felicitysmoak.khwaishfan

MysticalRealm IF-Dazzler
MysticalRealm
MysticalRealm

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 10:11am | IP Logged
res

edited!!  
Sam I am FURSTT!! lol Darling that was great! Just waiting for the next part! I hope its all maaneeet!! lol greedy me!! but awesomeness in the part Pari adn Heer are hilarious!!

Edited by Klutszy_KaShian - 12 March 2011 at 10:17am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

samaira39

Go to top