Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

~MAAHI VE~ MAANEET FF(new thread started) (Page 100)

samaira39 Senior Member
samaira39
samaira39

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 5:34am | IP Logged
hey everyoneSmile, get ready for the update tonightWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

CrazyCutesy_BlackPearl_

_BlackPearl_ IF-Stunnerz
_BlackPearl_
_BlackPearl_

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 6:25am | IP Logged

Originally posted by samaira39

hey everyoneSmile, get ready for the update tonightWink

Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

samaira39

samaira39 Senior Member
samaira39
samaira39

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 7:33am | IP Logged

hey everyoneSmile, how have all of u been??? first of all i want to apologise for updating so lateCry, this is the final sem of my course and i am busy like hell and in btw managing an ff is quite tough for me, so hope u understand my situation. well i have replied for most of the comments and i would like to thank everyone who commented. when i read the comments, it almost made my daysBig smile after a tiring day at collCry. THANKS TO U PPL!!!! u never let me downSmile. now just enjoy the chapter, hoping u'll enjoyWink 

btw i completed 100 pages today and also became a senior member....i am very very happy. all this was possible coz of ur love and support so thanks a lotBig smile

chapter 19:

evryone stops talking and looks at geet. geet starts laughing looking at there faces. they all look at each other and then at geet.

geet(smiling): if u all talk in unison, how am i supposed to react???
adi: ha ha ha...yeah u r right. ab batao tho sahi ki kya hua??? itna time kyun laga???
geet: well u were right adi sir, mujhe naukri mil gayi, uff kitna serious aadmi hai yaar but ur boss is really HANDSOME(winks to pinky).
adi: its our boss now, geet.
pinky(to geet): yeah we all know, thats why we call him DDHeart.
geet: DD???
manisha: DHAK-DHAK!!!
geet: wow, thats nice, so the whole girls gang here is fida over him???
pinky: u've got any doubts abt it???
geet: absolutely not....
romeo: haan aur maan sir ki wajah se yahan pe kisi aur ko chance hi nahin miltha
adi: romeo apna izzath mitti main milana hai tho milao, hum sab ki bi kyun izzat utaar rahe hon???
romeo: arey adi sir, i am just trying to create sympathy for us, so that....
adi: oh plz romeo....apna muh bandh rakho....ha ha ha
romeo: meri yahan kaise chalegi, main chup, kush???
manisha: tumhe yeh ab patha chala??? owww how sad....
geet: ha ha ha.....well myself geet....

geet introduces herself to manisha and moves her hand forward for a shake hand but romeo holds her hand before manisha does

romeo: myself romeo....u r so beautiful
geet: huh....hmm...err...thanks
manisha: sach main tum aasmaan main udthi pari jaisi ho...(romeo have u ever seen a pari flying in the air??? jhoot bolne se pehle soch liya karoLOL)

maan is watching all this from his cabin. he was shocked when he heard geet shouting STOP, so he got up from his chair to see what was happening. everyone is unaware of this. he was keen on knowing more abt GEET HANDA, he dint understand why would a girl from such a rich family want to work anywhere else??? her reason was not that convincing either to him. whatever her motive was, it wasnt going to be easy for her here. maan was a proffessional. he never mixed his personal and professional lives together. just then sasha enters the scene and he gets diverted towards the scene. sasha goes to them and looks at geet,

sasha: tho tum ho geet.....behenji???
geet: haan main hi hun geet, par yeh behenji kaun hai??? tum???
sasha(baffled by her response and angry): tum jaanthi nahin ho ki main kaun hun,.....
geet: president ki beti hothi tab bhi mujhe koi fark nahin padtha.

maan laughs at her dialogues and thinks "typical punjabi sherni".

sasha: for ur kind information, main is company ki chief architect hun aur tum mere under kaam karogi, so u better be careful.
geet(as if nothing is happening): yeh lo, sirf chief architect hokar itna nakhre dikha rahi ho???
sasha(fuming with anger): kya matlab???
geet(in the mood of fun): mera matlab tho seedha tha (turns to others, who are enjoying the scene), haina guys???
sasha(anger reaching its limit): tum bahut pachtaogi, tum jaanthi nahin ho ki tum kisse panga le rahi ho.
geet(making an innocent face as if confused): main kyun pachtaungi??? aur main kisse panga le rahi hun??? u r confusing, u know!!!
sasha(glaring): itni bhi math udo geet, u'll not know when ur wings will be cut
geet(enjoying sasha plight of misery): uh...well,...i am a human being, so how can i fly? and do u see any wings on my back or something???(shows her back to sasha) hmmm i guess u need specs, u r probably having a eye sight problem.
sasha: i'll see to it, ur stay in KC is equal to hell
geet: owww(making a baby face).........(then  with a stern voice and folding her hands on her chest and glaring)as if i care

everyone laughs,...sasha strikes a look at them and leaves the scene. geet giggles at her state and turns to others.

geet: yeah kaun thi???
romeo: yeh??? KC ka terrorist hai geet....
adi: woh sasha hai,...hum sab usse ignore hi karthe hai, tum bhi karo.
geet: hmmppphh.....she sure is arrogant to ppl
manisha: par tumne uski bolthi bandh kardi geet....lovely!!!
pinky: haan bilkul.

manisha and pinky hug geet. they all laugh. maan who was watching all this was surprised how well she mingled with the staff so soon except with sasha. he laughs remembering geet's dialogues and gets back to work. meanwhile the others move towards the canteen. they all get seated in a circle, they all start chatting and discussing abt the interview. just then tasha enters the scene,....

tasha: oooh, tho tum ho woh nayi ladki???
geet: haan, tumhe koi problem hai isse???
tasha: nahin tho, mujhe problem kyun hogi??? problem tho ab tumhe hogi....
geet(smiling): tum fikar mat karo, main apna khayaal rakh sakthi hun, woh kya haina, mere maa-baap ne mujhe sab sikhaya hai.
tasha(annoyed): tum andaaza bhi nahin lagaa sakthi ki tumhaara yahaan kya haal hone waala hai.
geet(enjoying): arey wah, tumhe tho meri bahut phikar ho rahi hai??? hum dono pichle janam main behenein the kya??? mujhe tho kuch yaad nahin aaraha, tum hi bathao na....
tasha(shocked): what??? main aur tumhaari behen??? my foot!!!
geet(making a baby face): oh, what happened to ur foot??? did someone stamp ur feet???
tasha(glaring with anger): u r too much....
geet(with a dont care attitude): well then u r probably three much...????
tasha(looks at geet with keen eyes): whatever, looser!!!
geet(acting as if panicked): kaun??? tum?? kyun???
tasha(stomping her foot on the ground with anger): main tumhe dekhlungi...
geet(grinning over tasha's state): kyun??? abhi tumne mujhe nahin dekha kya??? tum andhi ho??? oh how sad....
tasha(witha red face): u r going off limits gal, u'll pay for it...
geet(surprised and enjoying): KC main employees ko ek doosre ko pay karna padtha hai kya???
tasha: huh!!! thats it....

tasha leaves making a face. geet turns to others.

geet: yeh fashion disaster kaun thi???
romeo: yeh tasha hai, sasha ki chamchi.
geet: ooh thats why she was acting like that....i think gals aorund here love creating problem to others. i am sure both of them will try thier best to make me resign from here.
adi: geet, they r indeed very much like u said. u better be careful
pinky: try not to fall in their trap...
geet: dont worry guys, main bhi GEET HANDA hoon, they cant win over me so easily...

everyone smile at her comment. they have their lunch and geet bids them a bye until monday and leaves for home. meanwhile sasha and tasha in sasha's cabin talking.

tasha: sasha....i mean mam, woh ladki geet tho bahut confident dikhthi hai.
sasha: dont worry tasha, main jaanthi hun ki mujhe usske saath kya karna hai, pehle usse join tho karne do.....

sasha giggles at her and they both continue with there work.

geet gets to the parking lot, gets inside her car and heaves a sigh. she leans back in her seat, closes her eyes and remembers everything that happened from today morning. the way she dashed into maan, the way maan looked at her, the way they argued, she smiled at them. she remembers how maan looked at her in his cabin, she knew he was lost, so was she in those deep black eyes. she felt a chill down her spine, remembering his eyes, so penetrating, loyal and best thing was they spoke to her. she opens her eyes unable to think of maan's gaze at her anymore. it was driving her crazy, making her loose control over her senses. she knew it would be really tough for her to be working as his secretary but she wanted to be with him always, so she dint mind. the thought that she'll be able to see him almost everyday made her so happy.
she finally breaks out of her chain of thoughts and starts her car and heads home.

precap: handa mansion and much moreLOLWink

link to chapter 20
http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1595304&TPN=105

so that was it...how did u like it??? plz do comment and hit the like button. a lot of hard work goes in to write a single chapter,...plz do appreciate all the writers on IF with ur comments and not just me. if u cant comment then atleast hit the like button, u guys have no idea how it means to us...so plz do ur part as well......thanksSmile

PLZ NOTE : my next update will be probably on next thursday or friday. i'm not sure coz i am having my internals on wednesday and thursday so i'll be very very very busy with itCry

if u want me to pm u, plz add me as ur buddy, thanksBig smile

Edited by samaira39 - 09 March 2011 at 4:47am

The following 97 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmarpyarisaheliharikashiva25dpurvainlwgeetchintushilpabindiyas1980ssmaneetfanzainabzeeqminnurajzazoy12gagsykrishna.payal956helenoftroyasmi123nonabebubhakbhartifanTinkJiashreya satishpoojaaddishemvbprizavarshakhedekarnamitasinhansasmaholyangelSapphireFlamescue1sakadafisoniaz121Opaldewssb1412poojdc87Moon002surbhijn106avani_9preetymaaneet-knirwal-HADmishtisiroililymansijani21maansi007shivangi783123prithacool_gal17kptlanshimanshiamalu123dmg_roks_antaraputhheermehercyum321KinshukKiDewanirituka7MysticalRealmmaanujaanugangesegbnats0101Maaneet4eve-Zahra15-paponeconlibra25rupzloveusimi91mrk-1ambbihaKrishnaluv94-Veritaserum-anjucoolkomlikapunjabi.princes--Ratna--rsroopalimaanseehinal_maaneetshah10janu_2006*Dakoo_Minzy*pop77-afsha-namita256n6s6k6i6r6a6n6Sabmeratu.zaara2212preethiaAsh1991..shreyaa..ShalvekahkashansakinaTyroammu5-Mrinalini-CrazyCutesy_BlackPearl_khwaishfanfelicitysmoak.

shah10 IF-Sizzlerz
shah10
shah10

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 7:37am | IP Logged
awsome update.
supreb.
love it.
geet was amazing.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

samaira39siroilily

Sabmeratu. IF-Sizzlerz
Sabmeratu.