Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

samaira39 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
hey guys, how r u all doing??? i am sry for not being able to update or reply to ur comments. i had seminar today, so finally done with it. well i'll update by tomo, hopefully, plz bare with me and next week i have my internals so after tomo's update, my next update will be on next friday or saturday. i had already told u guys that after my college starts it'll hard for me to update often so i'm hoping u all will understand my situation. plz keep supporting me, thats what keeps me going. thank u all very very very much...love u all, muaaahhh ❤️
maanmishti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
it was awesome.........cute update...........plzzzzzzzzz update soon
samaira39 thumbnail
Originally posted by: namita25

awesome....so geet got selected for the job...well ye to hona hi tha......haiiiii i hope this Sasha doesn't create ptoblems for geet....!!!

abt sasha??? yeh tho waqt hi bathayega...😆

samaira39 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ambbiha

awesome

waiting 4 maaneet offcie scene and jealous scene
continue soon

office scenes??? oh there's a lot of time before that....my mind is trying to cook up something else for u all....😉

samaira39 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aditiwalia56

Loved it..... Awesome update.... Interview was awesome jab main interview ke liye jaungi toh yeh lines kam aayengi....lol...

rofl😆 go ahead and use them and do maintain a smile always, u r sure get selected😉

samaira39 thumbnail
Originally posted by: 7thHeaven

whats this brij n maan equation... was she hired just coz of being his sister😲 k i know she is capable but still😆

loved it😳

what's btw maan and brij??? well that u'll come to know as when the story continues. well geet wasn't selected just coz she was brij's sister but this fact did have a good amount of influence on maan's decision. why??? u'll come to know in due course of time😉

samaira39 thumbnail
Originally posted by: PerfectYaRav

Samaira 🤗.......hope u are feeling better.......thank u for the lovely update and PM.......so glad Geet got the job......now the fun begins........loved Maan's reactions today.......when he saw Geet and when he knew she was Brij's sister........he is getting attracted to her........inspite of all this it was awesome how he tested her before giving the job.......after all he is MSK.......Manisha's comment for Tasha was hilarious 😆.....plz continue......TC 😊

https://dl4.glitter-graphics.net/pub/1531/1531564npp55vid3c.gif

thanks a lot ratna😊, yes he is MSK afterall........its true that he's getting attracted to her but he nowhere realises it yet.😆

samaira39 thumbnail

Originally posted by: knirwal

koi shak it is amzing.sweet ,good  update bc u write it..i have no any complant frm u di..... 

owwww thats so sweet of u dear❤️.......thanks a lot....muahhh, love u😃

samaira39 thumbnail
Originally posted by: simi91

sam yu did damn good

with update so pls stop crying my cutie pie wow love Geet confident she did great job with the interview but i hate Sasha she upto no good at all😡 pls cont soonnnnnnnnn thanks pm

thanks a lot simi for ur support....😉

❤️ u 😊

samaira39 thumbnail
Originally posted by: jyoti_l

how can u say boring?? i thoroughly enjoyed it...
this was definite that she wud get selected....but the process was enjoyable...
loved geets confidence n the overconfidence also...
n as for the answer u wrote abt y shud u b appointed...even we reherse that kind of answers for our campus...😆
maan is so clever...by catching her on her last sentence...but she is also geet...har sawaal ka jawaab hai....😉😆
loved the covo between office staff...as usual S&T were sidelined...😆
cant wait for her to join office...maan is already drooling over her...aage naa jaane kya hoga...now geet will confuse him more with her letters....
waiting for them to meet at the GATE...😉

wow jyothi👏...thats a long one there...thanks a lot😉......well i was scared coz i had already ,ade it obvious of geet getting the job and hence i doubted the way i narrated the process but thanks to u for making me feel better😊