Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: samaira39

ok will update after watching geet....i hope its fine๐Ÿ˜Š

no worry...
even i'm doing d same...will come back online after watching it...๐Ÿ˜†
samaira39 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
hello everyone......๐Ÿ˜‰ i am back.......๐Ÿ˜† but i am very very very tired after the journey. having a very bad headache. dint want to update but since i had written it and saved it for today i am doing it for u people's sake๐Ÿ˜Š hope u like the update.....enjoy and thanks for ur comments๐Ÿ˜†

chapter 17:

she stood in front of the mirror to make sure she looked fine. she looked at her image in the mirror and heaved a sigh. she was not feeling herself today. something was missing. was it her confidence??? why was she feeling nervous??? is it coz she was going to meet maan, the man she loved too much, today??? she felt week in her kness and sat down on the chair in front of the mirror, confused. brij tip toed inside the room and stood behind her. he rested his hands on her shoulders. geet who was in her own world, was surprised at his touch.

brij: kya hua geet??? kuch problem hai kya???
geet: kuch nahin bhai, aaj mera pehla interview haina, iss liye thoda nervous hun.
brij: i know, thats why i am here. geet tum jaanthi ho, jab main pehli baar office ke liye jaa raha tha, tho main bhi tumhari tarah nervous ho gaya tha, yeh soch sochke ki kya main papaji ki ummedon par khara uthar saktha hun ki nahin. par phir papaji aaye aur mujhse kahan ki apna aap par yakeen karo, tum bahut kaabil ho. aur usi baath ne mujhe aaj ek kaabil insaan banaya hai. main achchi tarah se jaantha hun ki thu mujhse zyaada kaabil hai, aur tu sab kuch kar sakthi hai. apne aap par yakeen rakho geet. kuch galat nahin hoga. (he smiles at him thru the mirror)
geet(feeling better): thanks bhai, aap mijhe bahut achchi tarah se jaanthe hain. love u bhai!!!

brij smiles at her, pats on her back, wishes her good luck and leaves. geet looks at her reflection and smiles. she feeels as though her confidence was back. she gets up, takes her bag and file and she winks at her image before leaving the room. she takes everyone's blessings and leaves for KC. meanwhile maan leaves the house after bidding goodbye to his grandparents. today he feels like driving the car himself and hence takes out his BENZ and drives to KC.

at KC:

geet drives her car into the praking lot and so does maan. both park their vehicle opposite to each other. maan gets down talking on the phone, while gets down checking her things. both immersed in their own world unaware of the fact that they were both walking towards each other, then *bang*. the titans clash!!! geet's files falls down and so does maan's phone. they both bend down to take their belongings and again clash with their heads. they both get up to see who was it they clashed and they both exclaim together

geet: aap???
maan: tum???

maan keeps his  hands on his waist and nods with disapproval and speaks

maan: thank god mere haath main aaj coffee nahin hai, warna tum tho....
geet(embarassed by his words): i am sry abt that day. it was my favourite dress and i just couldnt stand it seeing it ruined.
maan: u girls have favourites for evrything, dont u???
geet: aap ko usse koi problem???
maan: huh???....hmmm nahin mujhe kyun problem hogi. waise tum yahan kya kar rahi ho???
geet(teasing maan): aapse koi matlab??? meri marzi hai, main jahan chahthi hun wahan jaathi hun
maan(with his eyebrows up): for ur kind information, u r standing in my office, now tell me why are u here???
geet: yahan interview keliye aayi hun......
maan: ohhh!!! i see, well lets see how u excel??? paani phekne main tho tum maahir ho, par issme, I doubt it!!!
geet(annoyed by his over smartness): aap mere baare main jaanthe hi kya hai??? abhi tho aapne sirf promo dekha hai, I can assure u that i will be the one who will get this job.....
maan: really??? itna over confidence achcha nahin hai.....
geet: its not over confidence but confidence!!!
maan: we'll see to it......GOOD LUCK!!!
geet: sure, THANKS!!!

they both walk off in opposite directions with determination. but little did each other realise that the other person is smiling at their idiocy. geet is smiling coz she met maan before the interview. she was glad that she saw him, her LOVE!!! maan is smiling to see the girl who made him smile, again and her confidence. he is just in AWE abt her determination. both hoping to meet each other at the interview facing each other. maan walks to his cabin and geet makes her way to the interview section. geet enters the hall only to be shocked to see so many candidates, all dressed in western wear, so as to woe maan!!! she just looked at them all open mouthed unaware that adi and pinky were standing next to her, watching her.

adi(waves his hand infront of geet's view): hello???
pinky: adi sir, yeh tho statue ban gayi hai.....

pinky finaly shakes her. geet comes back to conscious and looks at adi and pinky with confusion.

pinky: where were u lost???
adi: tum yahan kyun aayi ho??? interview dene ke liye kya???
geet: haan main interview keliye hi aayi hun, par yeh tho fashion show lag raha hai.......
adi(laughing): sabke sab maan sir ko impress karna chahthe hai, apni aadaon se, iss liye yeh sab, aise aaye hain.
pinky: in sab ki tho aaj chutti ho jayegi.
geet: aisa kyun??? i think they all are qualified.
pinky: tum hamare maan sir ko jaanthe hi kahan ho???
adi: abhi tho shuruwaad hai, aage aagey dekho kya hotha hai.....waise I am ADI and this is pinky. u???
geet(shakes hands with both): hi I am GEET. nice to meet u both.
pinky: oooo lovely name
adi: waise aaj shaayad tumhe hi yeh job milega, lets see. anyways good luck. pinky chalein warna maan sir tho hamare chutti kar denge. bye geet.
pinky: haan haan chalo. bye geet.
geet: bye.

geet moves towards the empty seat, while others around her giggled at her attire. she was least bothered, she knew she would do well in the interview but she was in doubt whether maan would selects her or not. she waited in patience waiting for the interview to start.

precap: i have no idea guys coz i have not yet thought abt it๐Ÿ˜•

link to next chapter

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1595304&TPN=90

hope u all liked it....plz comment and hit the like button, thanks๐Ÿ˜Š

if u want me to PM u plz add me as ur buddy, thanks๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by samaira39 - 13 years ago
samaira39 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
yeah i know its a small update...plz adjust coz i am not doing so well today....๐Ÿ˜ญ
-afsha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Haaye their meet was sho shweet
Loved it
Both always make each other smile
Update soon
N take rest n take crae of ur health
Sabmeratu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
superb update
Awww Maaneet smiled at each other
Brij is a really kind & helpful brother encouraging Geet
Geet is defenitely gunna get dis job cuz she'z da unique 1
Cont soon Xx...
Thx 4 the PM
Hinal.94 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
loved it so no clash of the titans major war like before n get well soon yaar
kahkashansakina thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Awesome update
Awww Maaneet smiled at each other.
pls cont soon.
-knirwal- thumbnail
amazing dear...
i think geet get job..chalo yaar sochna me kya jata hai...
plz update next part soon
Tyro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
oye..its a very small update...๐Ÿ˜ก
n to top it all...u left us at cliffhanger...๐Ÿ˜ก
no interview...mujhe to laga aaj interview ho hi jaayega..๐Ÿ˜”

but since u r not well.....so all is well....๐Ÿ˜Š
dont worry...first u get well...so that we can have long updates....
get well soon...take ample rest....๐Ÿฅฑ

about the update....of course since geet n maan met in parking lot...so defo they r waiting to c each other in d office....๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
loved how adi n pinky made geet comfortable n became friends on the 1st day...
waiting for the interview to start....
preethia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
amazing part...............though  not much of maaneet yet but cant wait for the nxt update to c the interview......................