loved it
thought geet called but it was not her
maan angry
can't wait 4 da next part
con soon
thanks 4 da pm

it was not geet who called dear, just another stranger😛
Posted: 13 years ago
okay guys, update coming in a while......who's in for it????
hey guys😊, i am updating now coz i wont be able to update until friday probably!!! dont know😭.......so here u go, hope u enjoy it😆

chapter 10:

prem and heer rush to KC to make sure maan is fine. they ask pinky abt his whereabouts. 

prem: pinky where's maan??
pinky: uh...he's in the conference room.
heer: thanks

before pinky could ask why they were so anxious, they were gone. maan locks the conference room and turns to walk back to his cabin only to see prem and heer blocking his way.

heer: are u crazy or something???
maan stays mum at her question.
heer: i am asking something maan.
prem: maan what's wrong??? why dint u recieve our calls??? do u even know how worried we were abt u???
maan: will u both just calm down??? i am absolutely fine.

maan kept his composure. he never showed his weakness in front anyone. prem and heer knew it very well. they knew something was bothering him, but they dint question him further not wanting to see him blue. they both look at each other and towards maan, who's staring at them with questioning eyes.

maan: what???
prem: nothing........forget it.
heer: well since u made us anxious, u need to be punished.
maan: heer dont act like a kid.
heer: oh plz.....keep ur mature mind out of my world maan. u r going to come with us, thats it.
prem: maan, now u dont act like a kid by denying. come on!!!
maan: huh!!! ok......

maan doesn't protest because he too needs a change of environment. prem and heer know that too, so they take him to the mall for shopping. they both know that maan doesnt spend much time for himself. it's always been their job to take maan away from his daily routine. maan ka bas chalein tho woh office ko hi apna ghar bana lega. they reach the mall. they go inside and start shopping for maan. after a while maan gets bored, he tells to heer and prem to do the shopping while he gets himself a coffee and waits outside. they both agree. meanwhile geet and simi have also reach the same mall. they both shop for clothes. geet is a little bored and tells her bhabhi that she'll join her after a while and that she'll be standing out. geet comes out of the shop looking forward, at the same time maan comes from left of geet, holding coffee in his hand, looking towards the floor *BANG*, they dash each other. they both fall down. maan on geet. geet is surprised to see maan, she's so happy that she's lost in his eyes. maan had never seen such big, beautiful mesmersing eyes before. he doesnt know what he is seeing in those eyes, he's just lost in them. they both have forgot that they are in a public place. geet listen's to the passerby's giggles and returns to her senses. she pushes maan aside and gets up. maan is confused and shocked by his behaviour. he rubs his hands thru his hair and gets up feeling dazed by looking into geet's eyes. geet widens her eyes in horror,

geet: huh??? andhe kahike......tumhe koi aur nahi mila kya girne ke liye.
maan(confused by her words): excuse me miss.....aap kya keh rahi hai???
geet: u r not excused mister........dikhtha nahin hai ki tumne kya kiya hai???
maan(still feeling dazed): i am sry that i dashed u, it was by mistake.
geet: teri sry ki tho aisi ki thaisi.... tune mera pura dress karaab kar diya idiot. what the hell do u think of yourself???

geet has completely forgotten that its maan she's scolding. she's all too worried abt her dress. and maan is surprised by her words.

maan: uh..oh...i am really sorry abt ur dress.
geet: tu andhe ke saath saath behra bhi ho kya??? mujhe teri sorry nahi chahiye. tumhe aur koi nahin mila tha kya coffee girane ke liye. meri pyaari dress karaab kardi.....
maan: look u r crossing ur limits now.....
geet: limits tho main ab paar karungi, tu rukh tho sahi....(she searches her bag, gets her water bottle out, opens the cap and throws the water on maan)
maan(who was watching her act, comes to his senses when he becomes all wet): huh!!! yeh kya kiya tumne???
geet: wahi jo mujhe pehle hi kardene chahiye tha......tumne mere upar coffee giraya aur maine tumhare upar paani....tit for tat.
maan: tum jaanthi nahi ho ki main kaun hun...
geet: prime minister ke bete ho tho bhi main darne wali nahi hun samjhe???
maan: tumhe tho main (walks towards, catches her hand twists to her back)
geet(flinching): agar tumne mujhe nahi choda tho i'll shout.
maan: oh really??? go ahead....
geet: i am not joking....leave me or else i'll really shout.
maan: as if i care...
geet(at the top of her voice): HELP!!!!
maan(puts his hand on her mouth realeasing his grip on her hand before someone catches their attention): chup, bilkul chup.
geet fights thru his hand to speak something, finally bites his hand. maan flinches at her bite.
maan: ouch!!!
geet: tumhaari himmath kaise hui mujhe chup karane ki. samjhthe kya ho apne aap ko????

before maan could speak anything more, simi interrupts and takes geet away. maan keeps looking at her and geet to looks back once laughinh to catch his glimpse. maan keeps looking thru the way she went wondering who she was??? until heer and prem bring him back to concsious. they qn him as to how he became wet, maan just smiles to himself. and starts walking towards his car. prem and heer are confused and they whisper "yeh pagal ho gaya hai!!!". lolz

precap: day 3

link to next chapter

thanks for ur comments guys, love u all for it.....muaahh!!!😉😆

now do comment and hit the like button if u like the post

btw is no one interested in reading my POEM😭???

PLZ add me as ur buddy if u want me to PM u....thanks
Edited by samaira39 - 13 years ago
Fantastic update as always
haha geet forgot she was scolding the man she loves over her dress---
Awww fel sorry 4 Maan as he got water chucked on his face
Cnt w8 2 see how MSk reacts wen Geet phones on the third day
Thanks 4 the PM
Cont soon Xx...
😃 😃 😃 Edited by MaaneetLuverr - 13 years ago
Samaira🤗.......Thank u for the lovely update and  PM.......loved the way u are teasing Maan 😆.......loved the Manpreet twist.......i was also thinking it was Geet.......poor Maan......waiting for the next update.......this FF is soooo interesting......plz PM your Maaneet poem.......would love to read it......love uuuuu....TC 😊

Samaira 🤗......just read chapter 10.......thank u for the double dhamaka.......loved the Maaneet fight 😆.......you are going to leave us like this till Friday 😲.....not  fair dear......the suspense is killing......plz update soon......waiting to see your Maaneet poem......TC 😊

Edited by PerfectYaRav - 13 years ago
Originally posted by PerfectYaRav

Samaira🤗.......Thank u for the lovely update and  PM.......loved the way u are teasing Maan 😆.......loved the Manpreet twist.......i was also thinking it was Geet.......poor Maan......waiting for the next update.......this FF is soooo interesting......plz PM your Maaneet poem.......would love to read it......love uuuuu....TC 😊

ur welcome, did u read chapter 10 as well???
awesome update
hope he finds out her name on the 3rd day
con't soon!