Users

Frequent Posters

chsweety22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
great update
loved the task
eager to see what happens next
poor maan..donno how will he finish his task...
plz do continue soon
komlika thumbnail
LOVE UR FF..........do PM me............i like how geet is making maan do all work ๐Ÿ˜†
helenoftroy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜ƒwaiting to see how MSK finds her name!!
siroilily thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hi samaira thanks 4 great updates.๐Ÿ˜Š geet is really smart gal๐Ÿ˜† bechara maan ka kya haal kardiya, pehle slap aur nw hv to listen to all d radio station๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜† chalo jo bhi hai geet plan is working๐Ÿ˜‰ .Sasha ki toh mk ne band bajadi๐Ÿคฃ hi5 frm my side. N yes very curious to knw who is dat helper of geet im suspecting dadi๐Ÿ˜‰ omg dis is getting interesting can't wait to read d nxt part pls cont soon.
samaira39 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
hello peeps,๐Ÿ˜ƒ kaise ho???? waise sach batoon tho mujhe itni jaldi update karne ka man tho nahi, tum logon ko aur tadpana chahthi thi๐Ÿ˜† par kya karun, mujhse raha nahi gaya๐Ÿ˜‰.woh kya haina, tum sab ne itne pyaare pyaare comments likhke mera dil behladiya, issliye.....zyada nautanki ho gaya shaayad???๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†....chalo chalo ab padna shuru karo. hoping u like it๐Ÿ˜ƒ

chapter 8:

adi knocks on maan's door.

maan: come in.
adi: sir,...a...aapne bulaya mujhe???
maan: haan adi, mujhe tumse bahut zaroori kaam hai. can i trust u???
adi: o...ofcourse sir.
maan: good, i want u to find out how many radio stations there are in delhi and report to me in 5mins. hurry up.
adi: yes sir.

adi leaves the room. finds out the info. gets back to maan's cabin to give him the info.

adi: sir there are 6 radio stations in the city.
maan(walking across his office): hmmm....adi i want u to choose 5 ppl who is trustworthy from the staff, excluding yourself and bring them to my cabin in 10 mins.
adi: sir byt why???
maan: adi just do as i say, now.
adi: y..y...yes sir.

adi leaves maan for a while and returns with romeo, manisha and 3 more men.

adi: sir aapne jaisa kahan tha maine waisa hi kiya,
maan: good. now listen evryone. i have an important assignment for u ppl.
romeo(to manisha): yaani aaj hum sab ki watt lagne wali hai, yeh adi sir ko hum hi mile the kya???
maan(shoots look at romeo): romeo agar tumhe apne baathon se phursath milgaya ho tho mere bathon par dhyaan do.
romeo: sry sir....(manisha laughs and romeo shoots a look at him)
maan: now coming to the point, i dont want anybody of u to qn me abt anything. just follow my instructions. nobody else in the office must not come to know abt this meeting. If i come to know that someone other than u have come to know abt this meeting, all of u will be fired. 
adi: aap phikar math kariye sir, aisa kuch nahin hoga. hum sab apna muh bandh rakhenge aur aapse sawaal be nahi karenge.
maan: good. adi i want u to assign each one of them to one radio station including yourself. each one of u will listen to the radio between 10 to 10.30am for the next 3 days, during which a girl is going to call one of the radio stations and take my name. when that happens, inform me right then and all of u switch to that particular radio station. she's going to give a clue. i want u ppl to write it down. i want this to happen in the conference room. i'll be present there too. right now this is it. we'll think abt our actions after we get the clue. any doubts????
adi: no sir
romeo(talking to himself): maan sir paagal tho nahin ho gaye hain???
manisha(in his own world): oh my hot hot boss!!!
maan(looks at everyone once): i hope ki tum sabko sab samajh main aagaya hai. ek galthi and u'll be fired. u may leave now.

everyone leave maan's cabin. maan is satisfied with his plan. he sits in his chair and orders the peon to get him a coffee. he is surprised that he wasted the whole day planning the execution of his task, that girl was surely turning his life upside down. he calls adi and tells him cancel all the meetings in the morning for the next 3 days. in the office sasha and tasha are busy trying to figure out what just happened in MK's cabin. none of them who went there bothers to answer her.

sasha(frustrated)(i pity  her): yeh log mujhe kuch batha kyun nahin rahein hai???
tasha: sasha...(sahsha shoots a look at her) oops silly me, mam mujhe lagtha hai ki DD ne sabka muh bandh karwaya hai.
sasha: jo bhi ho, i'll find out everything.
tasha: thats the spirit mam.

in another side of the office, adi, romeo, manisha are talking.

romeo: yeh maan sir ko achanak kya ho jatha hai???
manisha: haan, jab bhi baath karhte hain tho kehthe hai "u'll be fired". huh!!!
adi: woh sirf unka kaam karwaane ka tareeka hai aur kuch nahi. woh bahut achche insaan hain.

they all return to their work. meanwhile sasha tries to get some info of the meeting from manisha. she goes to manisha,

sasha: kya kar rahi ho manisha????
manisha: andhi ho kya??? dikh nahi raha hai ki kaam kar rahi hun???
sasha(gets angry but maintanis her expression): arey manisha (puts her hand on manisha's shoulder)... main tho yahan tumhe good news dene aayi thi.
manisha(gets excited): good news??? bataona....kya hai???
sasha: bathathi hun, bathathi hun....

romeo sees that sasha is playing games with manisha trying to get info abt the meeting. he walks towards them.

sasha: tumhe patha hai manisha ki MK ko tumhare liye soft corner hai???
manisha: oooooo really??? (hugs sasha with excitement, sasha gives fake smile)
sasha: haan bilkul, ab maine tumhe khush khabri dedi, mujhe kya milega???
manisha: kya chahthe ho tum???
sasha: woh meeting mein MK ne kya kahan tum sab se??? well i know MK must have said not to tell anyone but u can tell me na??? i am ur friend right???
manisha(tries to speak but romeo interrupts her): woh.....
romeo: woh kya haina sasha, its top secret, yun sabko hum batha nahin sakthe, aur tho aur hamari naukri ka sawaal hai......tum khud maan sir kyun nahin puchthi??? shaayad tumhe bathade???(romeo in fun mood to annoy her)
sasha(annoyed abt romeo's entry, gives a fake smile): MK ne disturb karne ke liye manaa kiya hai na iss liye socha tum logon se poochloon.....
romeo: sry sasha, puchna tho tumhe maan sir se hi hoga.

sasha gives him a stern looks and leavs the place. romeo hits on manisha's head and asks him to keep his mouth shut for the next 3 days. the day passes as usual and they all go home in the evening. maan reaches home.

maan: daadima, daadima....
daddi: maan aap chilla kyun rahein hai???
maan: daadi aapchaliye mere saath.

they both goto maan's room. maan shows her the letter and explains abt his plans. daadi is impressed by both of them

daadi: woh ladki tho bahut chaalaak nikli, par hamare pauthe bhi kuch kum nahi. tho finally aap ladki ke peeche pade hain maan.
maan: daadi jokes apart. main us ladki ke baare main jaankar hi rahunga. usne mera jeena mushkil kar diya hai.
daadi(smiling at her grandson): woh tho dikh raha hai. aisa pehli baar hua hai ki aapne apna saara meetings cancel karwa diya. phikar mat kariye maan. sabr ka phal hamesha meeta hotha hai.
maan: hopefully daadi.

they both carry on with their work.

at HM:

geet and her family at the dining table. geet in a good mood and having dinner, so is evryone else.

simi(speaks so that evryone listens but turns towards brij): suniye....
brij: kya hai simi???
simi: aaj geet bahut kush hain.

geet who was eating roti stops in midway. she dint expect this to come up. she keeps her head low. everyone turns to geet,

daadi: achcha??? geet puttar aisa kya hua???
daarji and everyone: bolona geet.
geet(slowly looks up, swallows the roti and looks at brij with a sad face): woh bas aise hi....
brij(understanding her look): arey simi tu bhi khamakha sabko hairan kardethi hai. agar geet kush hai tho issme kaunsi badi baath hai???
geet: wahi tho bhabhi....
simi: par....
brij(interrupts her): par wer kuch nahin. mujhe khaana paroso.

everyone continues with the dinner. geet looks at brij with a thankful expression. brij nods and smiles.

precap: mujhe khud nahi maalum๐Ÿ˜‰

link to chapter 9

and a huge thanks and ๐Ÿค— to all the ppl who commented on my previous updates. dil kush kar diya tum logon ne yaar....๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

arey rukho rukho rukho....abhi tum logon ka kaam khatham nahi hua hai, if u like the chapter, do hit the like button and comment,.....plzzzzzz????? meri khaathir kardo yaar, 2minute kya hoga??? maine tum logon ko kush kiya na??? ab tum logon ki baari hai mujhe kush karne ki....jaise pichli baar kiya tha waise iss baar bhi sabke sab comment karodo yaar๐Ÿ˜ƒ, i'll be very very very happy๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ƒ

if u want me to PM u, plz add me as ur buddy, thanks
Edited by samaira39 - 13 years ago
--Ratna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Samaira ๐Ÿค—......me first.....loved the update......Maan and his planning ๐Ÿ˜†.......loving this confused but determined Maan......u deserve this for your awesome creative writing ๐Ÿ‘.......waiting for the next update..i sooooo love this FF........love you too.......TC  ๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by PerfectYaRav - 13 years ago
shah10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
awsome..supreb.
love manisha n romeyo..
do contineu plz
thx.
mrk-1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
awsome one yaar..geet completely changed his life...Gr8 MSK like this ...continue soon
rsroopali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
wowwwwwwwwww sam
this was nice u did stun me
n awesomeeeeeeee update
bt i thought maan will also listen 2 d radio bt tht lazy goose gave d work 2 all d others
samaira39 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: PerfectYaRav

Samaira ๐Ÿค—......me first.....loved the update......Maan and his planning ๐Ÿ˜†.......loving this confused but determined Maan......u deserve this for your awesome creative writing ๐Ÿ‘.......waiting for the next update..i sooooo love this FF........love you too.......TC  ๐Ÿ˜Š

thanks a lot ratna....i always look forward to ur comment, it motivates me to do better.....i am glad u r liking it ๐Ÿ˜ƒ