Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lalitha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
i just read all ur 6 parts.........plz pm me when u update next part..........i just added 2 ,2 ur buddy list
namitasin thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Dear sam what u did a restless maan is not that enough that that stupid man slaped him. M pretty much sure that geet would send that letter with someone else but no she did it herself m impress. U r amazing luv u dear. Cant wait till friday.
poojaaddis thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow the letter was truly out of the box well now maan is determinned to find her now the action starts it will be fun t oread
poojaaddis thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa toally shocking for maan to get a nice rapat on his face t was too funningg hmmmm waiting to know wht s is in the next letter so update soon
samaira39 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
πŸ˜ƒsurprise surprise!!!! lolzπŸ˜† well i am back with the update guys...reason i was free and felt like updating πŸ˜‰ hope u guys like it.dont forget to hit the like button and commentπŸ˜ƒ

chapter 7:

MSK reaches office. everyone in panic mode as the siren starts ringing. MAAN enters the office, looks at no one, just gets inside his chamber. he's confused, thinking whether he did the right thing by going there. he calls adi in,

maan: sab staff se kaho ki koi mujhe disturb na karein. saare meetings ko postpone kardo
adi: magar sir, aaj tho bahut important meeting hai dopahar ko
maan: adi, tumhe jitna kahan jaatha hai utna karo.
adi: y..yes sir.

adi leaves the cabin. maan is in deep thought. his mind and heart are in conflict. his mind saying tht he shouldnt have gone there just coz of some stupid letter and his heart saying that he did the right job. he doesnt know what to do(well at the end u always give way to ur heart). finally he takes a deep breathe and decides to read the 2nd letter. he slowly opens the letter and starts reading it.

dear MAAN,

I am glad u came. I know u r confused by my actions. I may know so much abt u but still, i need some more time before i tell u abt myself. as the saying goes "sabr ka phal hamesha meeta hotha hai", ur wait will also not go in vain. I promise u that. I am not testing u MAAN. For me U r already perfect.

meanwhile adi announces maan's orders to the whole office. sasha feels odd abt maan's behaviour. she decides to go talk to him. she knocks on his cabin door, maan doesnt answer. she walks right in,

sasha: MK aap kuch pareshaan hai kya???
maan(angry by seeing her): sasha dint adi tell u that i should not be disturbed???
sasha:but MK...
maan(interrupting her): just leave the office, NOW!!!
sasha: yes MK.

she leaves the cabin. adi, romeo, manisha and pinky laugh at the sight of her. she gives them a stern look, they stop laughing and look away. she walks off to her cabin annoyed, tasha follows her. MAAN continues with the letter.

Well truly speaking i would've waited a little longer until u become desperate to know abt me but what to do, i cant see MY MAAN(maan raises his eyebrows on reading this and smiles) in such a state. ok now bring down ur eyebrows, will you? i've decided to give u a chance to guess my name. as i have already made it clear, things wont be that easy for u, afterall u r THE MSK. the tasks should be tough, dont u think so??? ( maan looks away and sighs thinking what she's upto)  i know u must be wondering what i am upto, right??? lolz MSK, mujhse jeetna itna aasaan nahi hai. 

hmmm now coming to ur task. it's very simple. u have to listen to all radio stations for the next 3 days between 10  to 10.30am. I am going to call to one of the stations within these 3 days and mention ur name and also give u the clue to find out my name. u'll get exactly one hour from the time i cut my call to solve the clue to get my name. if u think u have got my name, call to the same radio station and give the answer to the RJ. if the answer is right, the rj will tell u where to find ur next letter. but if u fail in this task, dont worry u will still get my letter but it'll be in the P.O. box number 39, at ur area post office. the small box contains the the key to it. go there and get ur letter but u wont get to know my name though. It all depends on how well u can manage ur time MAAN. I am really hoping that u find out my name. well let's wait and watch.(maan in utter shock as to how someone can be so creative in creating suspense).

ur's lovingly(maan's eyebrows again goes up),
yeah yeah i know u r surprised by this,
ur no.1 fan.

Maan feels a little relaxed after reading the letter thinking that atlast he'll be able to know her name. he opens the little box to make sure the key is in there. he keeps both the letter and the box in his locker. after thinking his task over and over again, he realises actually how hard the task is. it's impossible to listen to all the radio stations alone at the same time. he starts planning how he can manage this. he comes to a decision and calls adi into his cabin.

at HM:

geet comes back home. she looks very happy. she dances, hops around the house. simi observes from the dining hall and calls out to her. 

simi: geet...
geet: haan bhabhi???
simi: idhar aa tho.
geet(goes near her): boliye bahbhi.
simi: aaj tho bahut kush lag rahi ho, kya baath hai??? zara humein bhi tho batao...
geet: aapko aisa kyun laga bhabhi ki kuch baath hai.
simi: tune apna chehra dekha hai??? kitna khilkhila raha hai. aur tum naach bhi rahi ho....
geet(stammers): woh...woh bhabhi,...woh bas aise hi. heer ke ghar gayi thi na, humne bahut masthi ki.....bas aur kuch nahin.
simi: achcha???
geet: haan bhabhi....(lowers her head)
simi(smiles): chalo teek hai, tum jao..
geet: ji bhabhi

geet runs to her room. simi smiles seeing her and says "pagli kahiki" and continues with her work. geet goes to her room, locks it and stands infront of  the mirror. she smiles seeing her reflection thinking "bhabhi was right". she dances round the vast room happily thinking abt maan. another 3 days and she'll know if maan can find out her name or not.

precap: none....i myself have no idea, so how can i give u precapπŸ˜‰

and guys if u think the story is going on a boring track do let me know ok??? it will help me improve it...thanks for all ur precious comments.

if u want me to pm u, plz add me as ur buddy. thanks

oye, hello mere pyaare silent readers....plz dont disappoint me friends...plz do comment and hit the like button. i take all the trouble to write and bring u a good story aur tum log bas padke nikal jaathe ho???? πŸ˜­ not done.....i send pm to more than 60 ppl and there will be hardly 20 comments. do u guys even read my chapters or not??? or am i simply wasting time sending u guys a PM???😭 kuch tho khadr karo yaar meri...πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”

Edited by samaira39 - 13 years ago
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
thanks 4 da pm......awesome update.......pleaseupdate soon! 😊
amzu32 thumbnail
awesome story.πŸ‘ continue soon plz..........
I am sure I am gonna enjoy the next part .......
lalitha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
thahq for pm...........ur update s very nice...........
cyum321 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
that was too good............ geet no.1 fan to clever😳
rsroopali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hey yeh last n d update one bt d next lines todha phurana dialogue hogaya yaar
try smthing nw
n awesomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee luved ittttttttttttttttttt
d task is screwing me already
hope maan will find out geets name