😉hey friends, thanks to all of u for ur comments🤗

so i think i'll update the next chapter tomo,  hopefully 😊
hemvb thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
add me plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
siroilily thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wow mahi ve ❤️ gud start .relief to knw brij as caring bro to our geet 😃 can't wait for maneet moment😳 plz add me to ur pm list n waitng 4 nxt update. All d best 👍🏼
shah10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
great part.
add me to yr pm.
do continue plz.
thx
felicitysmoak. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
awesome 
loved it
brij is nice
wants to wish geet so badly
cant wait 4 da next part
con soon
plz add me to ur pm list
thanks
Radhi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6
Interesting concept and nice part!!
Continue soon and do Pm me!!!
samaira39 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4

well here's the update guys. hoping u all will like it,...

chapter 2

geet gets ready and comes down in a light blue salwar suit. everyone is looking delighted to see their princess looking so beautiful. ( i pity them all) but they r all bound to their words, chup tho rehna hi padega par tang tho kar sakthe hai na???

tito: arey wah didi, app so bahut sundar lag rahi ho. aaj kuch special hai kya???
simi: haan geet bolona?

geet is confused. nothing is happening as she expected. everyone else is having a secret laugh.😆

geet: woh aise hi mera mann kiya is liye...
daarji: puttarji aap tho pari lag rahi ho. aajao pooja shuru karthe hain.

geet walks towards the mandir wit a sad face. brij is unable to control and tries to call out to her but simi closes his mouth and gives him a stern look and releases him.

brij: woh geet....
simi:apna muh band rakhoji warna aap ka bura haal hoga aaj
brij:baapre tera gussa..teek hai simi.

the pooja is over, everyone moves to the dining hall for breakfast. they all are having a fantastic time with each other. geet is feeling down and is in utter confusion.

veer: beta kya hua tujhe??? khaa kyun nahin rahi ho??? aur tu aaj itni ghumsum kyun ho???
geet: kuch nahi paapa, bas bhook nahi hai
daadi:bhook tho ab lagegi tujhe. aaj tho teri favourite bani hai. ghajar ka halwa.

geet is delighted thinking that finally they're making her day special. dadi comes to her and feeds her with her own hands. geet happily eats but still wants to clear every doubt in her mind.

geet: yeah kis kushi main daadi???
daadi: tumhaare paapa ko ek nayi deal mil gayi hai is liye.

everyone smiles at daadi's lie. geet's face turns pale 😕. brij is feeling really miserable seeing geet. he has never hurt her sister even by mistake. today he being pushed to his limits. he looses control.

brij: woh geet....

daarji shoots a look at him. brij bends his head down. everyone understands his feelings but suprise is a surprise.

geet: kya hua bhai? aap chup kyun ho gaye???
brij: kuch nahi geet, woh aaj tumne mere hath se nahin khaya na isliye. tu idhar aaja main khiladoonga tujhe.

geet is touched by his ever loving heart❤️. she gets up and goes to him. brij slowly feeds her. everyone is mesmerised by their love for eac other.geet starts crying,

brij: arey pagli, tu ro kyun rahi hai??? main tho tujhe roz khilatha hoon.

she's unable to speak, just hugs him. he wipes her tears, she runs to her room unable to swallow the things happening today.brij turns to everyone and shouts at them.

brij:meri behen ko aap sabne ruladiya. aaj tak maine usse itna ghumsum kabhi nahin dekha.
tito: bhai apna dialogue bandh karo. bol tho aise rahe ho ki didi ne aaj pehli baar roya hai. yeh tho har roz ki kahaani hai. jab bhi aap usse khilathe ho, woh hamesha emotional ho jaathi. kabhi mere baare mian bhi socha karo, main bhi aap ka bhai hoon.
brij: chup kar oye nalayak. saara di tho khaatha hi rehtha hai, kuch kaam tho kartha nahi.
tito: arey wah? main college bhi tho jaatha hun...
brij: haan tu jaatha tho hai par teri bag main books nahin khaana hotha hai.
tito: woh meri marzi hai, aap ko kyun jalan ho rahi hai???
brij: mujhe jalan kyun hone lagi??? meri samaj main tho yeh nahin aaraha ki saara khaana jaatha kahan hai??? itna khaana tera pet sehtha kaise hai???
tito: mera pet hai, aap se koi matlab??? aapko office ke liye nikalna hai, jaldi khao aur jao, mera dimag math khao...
brij: teri tho........

brij runs behind him, they run thru out the house. everyone enjoys seeing them and laughs.

everyone is busy in preparing for the party. saara ghar jhoom uta hai....pari and heer enter the house. they are both mesmerised by the arrangements going on.

pari: main tho fida ho gayi yaar. kya decoration hai???
heer: idiot, geet ki birthday hai, koi aisa waisa din nahin hai!!!
pari: woh tho hai. bichari geet, patha nahin usse kaisa lag raha hoga???
heer: apna muh band rakh pari. hum sab usse surprise hi tho de rahi ahin.
pari: kash mujhe bhi aisa surprise diya hotha.....
heer: le phir chali gayi kya teri sapno ki duniya main??? uth jaao pari, yeh haqeeqath hai!!!

daadi sees them and invites them in. gives them sweets to gorge on. both of them join hands with the rest of the family.

geet is in her room. crying her heart out. she had expected this day to be a memorable one. nothing was going according to what she had thought. she was damn confused by everyone's actions. she looks above....

geet: babaji yeh kya ho raha hai??? aaj sabko date hi yaad nahi hai kya??? bhai ko bhi nahi??? woh tho mera birthday kabhi nahin bhoolthe. tho aaj kyun??? 

her eyes are puffed up. she feels her eyes closing all by themselves. she gives way and goes to sleep hoping this is just a dream. after a while, brij comes in to check on her. he knows her very well. he knows she would've cried till her eyes hurt. he sits beside her and careses her hair with his hand. simi comes in watching her husband.

simi: aap geet ko kabhi hurt nahin karenge na???
brij: jab tum yeh jaanthi ho tho kyun pooch rahi ho???
simi: i love you❤️
brij looks upto her in surprise. they hug and he whispers that he loves her too. they leave the room, letting geet sleep.

precap:SURPRISE surprise!!!

plz plz plz note, if u want me to PM u, plz add me as ur buddy. 

i wont be able to add each and everyone of u. hope u understand, THANKS
Edited by samaira39 - 13 years ago
mrk-1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
awsome one yaar... loved it ... so sweet update ...
namita25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update..
love Brij's bonding with Geet....
continue soon....