Poll Question :

Have you watch any movie like Veer - Zaara ?

Poll Choice
Yes
No
Login To Vote
Posted: 19 years ago
Plz let me Know That what do You People think about this gr8 movie.
it was great i agree totally i like it but second to K3G. I like K3G more. 
No, I haven't seen anything like Veer-Zaara. I luved this movie. it's all about unconditional love....somthing I strongly believe in.
Veer-Zara is da best movie i ave ever seen but i didn't quite get y shahrukh khan went to jail!! Can any1 tell me y?😭
coz he got mistaken as a spy from imdia.
Originally posted by Cheekychik

Veer-Zara is da best movie i ave ever seen but i didn't quite get y shahrukh khan went to jail!! Can any1 tell me y?😭

Because Pakistan was thinking that he is an Indian SPY and will transfer information of Pak to india.

i didn't like Veer-Zaara. The idea of immortal love is total bullshit to me. Yes, i agree, i haven't seen any movie like Veer-Zaara, but to me, the love of DDLJ is is much better than the love story of Veer-Zaara. I believe in "The braveheart will take the bride (with the parents' permission) NOT in Kurbani! Sorry guys, but i hated Veer-Zaara.

i have seen movies like veer-zaara, most other big romantic movies that usually have srk in it are for the most part the same and yash copra's formula is the same as well.  that said i did like veer-zaara b/c it had good songs and story (even though the basic idea of boy meets girl and shit happens is a really old idea) and there were some new things, like how everything is not resolved in the characters youth.
Originally posted by samir_soni

i didn't like Veer-Zaara. The idea of immortal love is total bullshit to me. Yes, i agree, i haven't seen any movie like Veer-Zaara, but to me, the love of DDLJ is is much better than the love story of Veer-Zaara. I believe in "The braveheart will take the bride (with the parents' permission) NOT in Kurbani! Sorry guys, but i hated Veer-Zaara.

Yes, even i did not like it. Just after 10-15 minutes I was beginning to think - what are these guys doing .... when is this movie going to end.🤢  Sorry to say, but it really was one of the not so good movies I've seen in recent times. Nothing made sense, and I could not feel any love between the lead pair unlike DDLJ, where I almost cried in the scene where SRK says to Kajol "No, I will not attend your wedding". DDLJ of course is a much much much .... better movie - actually incomparable to Veer-Zaara.