Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

SBB - GD Roars !! HQ quality Link Added (Page 9)

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 4:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by starlight123

Originally posted by tanthya

Did anyone listen to SBS voice over when she said GD was Pratigya and Arushi's dadi and should stick to her.

When did she become Arushi's dadi.  I thought Arushi is not even legal wife and SBS team are making her part of TN furniture.Dead

I did not.but SBS are prone to errors....is that an indication  that it will not be sunset for Aarushi [yet]

If I am honest, I did not like the way the voice over was implying that GD was only their (Prats and Arushi) dadis. The sunshine is very well on for Arushi and they too are making it sound that Arushi is some sort of victim in all this... The poor soul who was forced to marry and is unable to get out...Dead

Aarushi ...a victim ...oh !!Please ...tell me u r having me on .......ShockedShockedShockedShocked..

poor Soul !!DeadDeadDeadDeadDead.....She has her Didi guarding her,her  jeeju fighting  on her behalf and what has Kesar got....AngryAngryAngry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sheena-

dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz
dhakarn
dhakarn

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 4:37am | IP Logged

Did anyone listen to SBS voice over when she said GD was Pratigya and Arushi's dadi and should stick to her.

When did she become Arushi's dadi.  I thought Arushi is not even legal wife and SBS team are making her part of TN furniture.Dead

I did not.but SBS are prone to errors....is that an indication  that it will not be sunset for Aarushi [yet]

If I am honest, I did not like the way the voice over was implying that GD was only their (Prats and Arushi) dadis. The sunshine is very well on for Arushi and they too are making it sound that Arushi is some sort of victim in all this... The poor soul who was forced to marry and is unable to get out...Dead

Aarushi ...a victim ...oh !!Please ...tell me u r having me on .......Shocked..

poor Soul !!Dead.....She has her Didi guarding her,her  jeeju fighting  on her behalf and what has Kesar got....AngryAngryAngry

kesar has got GD, her ever reliable devrani pratigya and for the first time ever in her life her devar krishna bhaiyya on her side..................Smile and ofcourse her sauten too to complete the list.................LOL

Edited by dhakarn - 19 January 2011 at 4:37am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hussainramsotanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 4:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kriyaconsumesme

Originally posted by Filza.T

Originally posted by Filza.T

Thanks for the desc. and link Tanthya....

Does that mean I will get to see less of my JassiiiiiiiiiUnhappyConfusedEmbarrassed for few days????? yaar yeh BD aur Aarushi ne sara maja bigad diya......why does she have to be in every frame of kriya??????????AngryDead and that too between Kriya?? koi usko hatao yaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrCry

same here Shreye... Cry this whole scene will be ruined for me only cuz of this Arushi's presence there... AngryOuch i want her to leave TN!! had enough of her.... Dead
Filzaa I am at such a point that i can do anything if someone makes her get out of TN....I have had it with herAngryAngryAngry...I have never loathed any other character like her...and I dont think I can ever like her...EVERRRRRRRRRRRDeadDeadDead
BUT what I dont understand is how come every articles and news about her has wrong info...every articles suggested she will realise what she did....she will move out...will go into silent mode..blah blah...nothing of that sort seem to happen...in fact she is still there thrown onto our face in every frameOuch 

exactly, her very presence is irritating for me....... DeadDead 

never ever believe these articles Shreya they are all fake... AngryAngry remember how we were fooled on KriYa tocuhing moments that never happened... Ouch 

i am just tolerating this show for KriYa otherwise Arushi has spoilt it all for me... Unhappy now i really doubt she will leave anytime soon....Confused Dead i hope with Shakti going in prison we see her going back to Saxes... Confused

areeeee just to make her get out of TN...I would have said that KILL SHAKTI instead of kesar and sara mamla hi khatam but kaa kare...hum Jaswant se pyaar bhi bahute karte hai naaaaaEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

but u r right about the articles...latelt they are always misleadingConfusedOuch

Shreya,

Lets call JM and ask him to indulge in another race ..Target this time should be Aarushiya and instant death  will get him a Ferrari ...Kya kehbo ??Wink
Big smile
Not all contents ...the alteration happens only where Aarushi's role  is concerned ...we did read that Kesar will get some spotlight , we read Adrsh embarking a bribe spree ..that is happening ..we read that SR will hppn ..it may happn today Dead..and we also read that Komal will change for the worse ...this could very well happen after Komarsh union....adarsh may now switch from Mummy's pallu to Biwi's pallu....
Arreeeeeee...tumre muh mein ghee shakkar Tanths...if JM is willing to do that I will throw couple of 16 aane vali chummis too along with Ferrari....bechara bacha khush ho jayega...kaa kehti ho...but kaam pura hona chahiyeeLOLLOLLOL

and yeah I meant info regarding Aarushi's character is aleays misleading and falseOuchSleepyConfused

Whoa !! Hold on.hold on.....we do not  want another Shakthiya and u doing his AarushiyaaaaaaLOL
LOL
LOLLOLLOL....ka bey Tanths aur konu nahi mila ke you are comparing me to that AarushiyaaaaaaaaaaOuchConfused....kis liye itni nafrat karte ho humse????ConfusedLOLLOL

Aree beta humo toh bhai - bahen wali chummi ki baat kar rahe theEmbarrassedWinkLOL

Beta ...koi hamri jassi  pe nazar daale ,aur humao ka chummi denge ..humko Kesar samajh baiti ho ka,,..LOL
LOL

Alwayshopeful

-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 4:38am | IP Logged
In all this Tanths, what where your first impression on GD first speaking part.?

I think she needs to work on her accent a bit.

Filza.tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 4:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dhakarn

Aarushi ...a victim ...oh !!Please ...tell me u r having me on .......Shocked..

poor Soul !!Dead.....She has her Didi guarding her,her  jeeju fighting  on her behalf and what has Kesar got....AngryAngryAngry

kesar has got GD, her ever reliable devrani pratigya and for the first time ever in her life her devar krishna bhaiyya on her side..................Smile and ofcourse her sauten too to complete the list.................LOL

poor Aarushi ...she has got only Didi,Jeeju , Gd a vibrating Sax ...but no souten ...My heart bleeds for her ..poor soul !! How will she ever live her life with joy n happiness ...plus she does not get Kesar's prasadi's tooOuchOuchOuchLOLLOLLOLLOL

dhakarn-Sheena-

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 4:43am | IP Logged

In all this Tanths, what where your first impression on GD first speaking part.?

also her delivery...she was practically shouting,looked like she was acting on stage and not in front of camera  ...I do wish she gets back to her mute mode .....let us see how it comes after editing

Filza.-Sheena-

-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 4:44am | IP Logged

Originally posted by dhakarn

poor Aarushi ...she has got only Didi,Jeeju , Gd a vibrating Sax ...but no souten ...My heart bleeds for her ..poor soul !! How will she ever live her life with joy n happiness ...plus she does not get Kesar's prasadi's tooLOL

She has the power to get SS to beat the crap out of Shakti.....WinkLOLLOLLOL/

See a whole episode was dedicated to Shakti's prasadis..........LOLLOL

tanthya

-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 4:46am | IP Logged

also her delivery...she was practically shouting,looked like she was acting on stage and not in front of camera  ...I do wish she gets back to her mute mode .....let us see how it comes after editing

I hope it wont be the case where we would be wanting her to go back to tin, tin tin and less of the blah, blah blah...............LOLLOLLOL

Alwayshopefultanthya

Go to top