Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

SBB - GD Roars !! HQ quality Link Added (Page 5)

Alwayshopeful IF-Dazzler
Alwayshopeful
Alwayshopeful

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 3:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Filza.T

Originally posted by kriyaconsumesme

Thanks for the desc. and link Tanthya....

Does that mean I will get to see less of my JassiiiiiiiiiUnhappyConfusedEmbarrassed for few days????? yaar yeh BD aur Aarushi ne sara maja bigad diya......why does she have to be in every frame of kriya??????????AngryDead and that too between Kriya?? koi usko hatao yaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrCry

same here Shreye... Cry this whole scene will be ruined for me only cuz of this Arushi's presence there... AngryOuch i want her to leave TN!! had enough of her.... Dead
Filzaa I am at such a point that i can do anything if someone makes her get out of TN....I have had it with herAngryAngryAngry...I have never loathed any other character like her...and I dont think I can ever like her...EVERRRRRRRRRRRDeadDeadDead
BUT what I dont understand is how come every articles and news about her has wrong info...every articles suggested she will realise what she did....she will move out...will go into silent mode..blah blah...nothing of that sort seem to happen...in fact she is still there thrown onto our face in every frameDeadAngryAngryOuch

Edited by kriyaconsumesme - 19 January 2011 at 3:56am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Filza.hussainramso

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 3:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by starlight123

Originally posted by tanthya

Does that mean I will get to see less of my JassiiiiiiiiiUnhappyConfusedEmbarrassed for few days????? yaar yeh BD aur Aarushi ne sara maja bigad diya......why does she have to be in every frame of kriya??????????AngryDead and that too between Kriya?? koi usko hatao yaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrCry

You are welcome, Shreya..

Ofc not MY Jassi WinkTongueBig smile  will come out after few days to terrorize Aarushi ...How can this show proceed without Thakur men .......Thankfully now lets hope she shifts out of TN and give us a few peaceful days before Shakthi strikes again..

Tanths, pls no more striking on Arushi....Ouch.  Just cant handle that she is given more to do than certain characters and more screen time. She needs to return to her favourite role of being part of the furniture.........LOLLOL

Star,

Even I do not want  to see Aarushi again [unless she improves on her BL and acting ...but if u see Shakthi's obsession has not  been given  a conclusion ...he has not learned his lesson , nor is he repenting ....and on top of that ..he has been humiliated by Arrushi and he has promised vengeance ...They either has to show him repenting and accepting Kesar [not possible for now]..or he will have his way with Aarushi and consequence gayi tel lene..

-Sheena-hussainramso

Filza. IF-Rockerz
Filza.
Filza.

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 3:56am | IP Logged

Agree FilzaaaaaaaaaaSmile....she has gone way beyond my tolerance levelConfused...I hope CV's wont show any track centering her EVER until MKAP endsDeadDeadDead....and regarding Shaktia...Kesar will eventually give in....for whatever reason it may be...but I hope when Shakti comes out becasue of Kesar...he is little reformedEmbarrassedTongueSmile seeing how his bauji has used him so far...that would be a good twistWinkTongueBig smile 

@underlined aww you really like Jaswant... WinkTongue now that would be interesting to watch and in a way justice to Kesar too, having Shakti reformed for her and not for that.... DeadDead  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Alwayshopeful

telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 3:58am | IP Logged
yaara tanthya did u noticed too much of fl these everywhere and moreover unneccessarily without any needConfusedi dont know without any talent who is promoting her wants her to b everywhere too much piissed of and agreed with all comments made by shreya regarding fl

Alwayshopeful

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 4:00am | IP Logged

same here Shreye... Cry this whole scene will be ruined for me only cuz of this Arushi's presence there... AngryOuch i want her to leave TN!! had enough of her.... Dead
Filzaa I am at such a point that i can do anything if someone makes her get out of TN....I have had it with herAngryAngryAngry...I have never loathed any other character like her...and I dont think I can ever like her...EVERRRRRRRRRRRDeadDeadDead
BUT what I dont understand is how come every articles and news about her has wrong info...every articles suggested she will realise what she did....she will move out...will go into silent mode..blah blah...nothing of that sort seem to happen...in fact she is still there thrown onto our face in every frameOuch

Forget Jaswant...n I promise you that she will get out..Evil SmileWinkLOLLOLLOLLOL......

You are forgetting her million n zillion fans..they want her to speak , act  and hog the scene...LOLLOL

Alwayshopeful

Alwayshopeful IF-Dazzler
Alwayshopeful
Alwayshopeful

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 4:00am | IP Logged

Agree FilzaaaaaaaaaaSmile....she has gone way beyond my tolerance levelConfused...I hope CV's wont show any track centering her EVER until MKAP endsDeadDeadDead....and regarding Shaktia...Kesar will eventually give in....for whatever reason it may be...but I hope when Shakti comes out becasue of Kesar...he is little reformedEmbarrassedTongueSmile seeing how his bauji has used him so far...that would be a good twistWinkTongueBig smile 

@underlined aww you really like Jaswant... WinkTongue now that would be interesting to watch and in a way justice to Kesar too, having Shakti reformed for her and not for that.... DeadDead  

yes I doEmbarrassedTongueWink...I love his acting and I really like his off screen personality too...he seems very sweetEmbarrassed...yeah I think this time Shakti should realise some of his mistakes atleast reagrding his behaviour towards Kesar or else it will be same old...same old...

Filza.

-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 4:01am | IP Logged

Originally posted by starlight123

You are welcome, Shreya..

Ofc not MY Jassi WinkTongueBig smile  will come out after few days to terrorize Aarushi ...How can this show proceed without Thakur men .......Thankfully now lets hope she shifts out of TN and give us a few peaceful days before Shakthi strikes again..

Tanths, pls no more striking on Arushi....Ouch.  Just cant handle that she is given more to do than certain characters and more screen time. She needs to return to her favourite role of being part of the furniture.........LOLLOL

Star,

Even I do not want  to see Aarushi again [unless she improves on her BL and acting ...but if u see Shakthi's obsession has not  been given  a conclusion ...he has not learned his lesson , nor is he repenting ....and on top of that ..he has been humiliated by Arrushi and he has promised vengeance ...They either has to show him repenting and accepting Kesar [not possible for now]..or he will have his way with Aarushi and consequence gayi tel lene..

Tanths, like so many unfinished tracks let this too have a quick death.. Arushi should get consequences from the law and not from Shakti.  Her punishment should be from legal channels and not from a squence where the actress is going to butcher it. 

Now that SS has double crossed him, the focus should shift to the in fights between the Takurs rather than rehashing old stuff.  I think it is wasting of episodes and they can show other, more exciting stuff.

AlwayshopefulFilza.

Alwayshopeful IF-Dazzler
Alwayshopeful
Alwayshopeful

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 4:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by telstra

yaara tanthya did u noticed too much of fl these everywhere and moreover unneccessarily without any needConfusedi dont know without any talent who is promoting her wants her to b everywhere too much piissed of and agreed with all comments made by shreya regarding fl
thanks bey Nazia for agreeing with me...i was almost feeling bad for hating some character so much...thank god I am not aloneEmbarrassedLOLLOLLOL

Go to top