Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

SBB - GD Roars !! HQ quality Link Added (Page 3)

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 3:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Filza.T

Originally posted by pragati.tankha

thanks Tanths for the news Hug  
i just hope Kesar does not get convinced by Shakti like always...  Angry this lady needs to help herself...
and when on earth will that Arushi leave TN... cant tolerate her presence there anymore... Dead CVs are just dragging it and there has been no news on her leaving or anything from anywhere... Confused  
am sure SS will get Shakti out, he has his sources.. 

Agree yaar filza.................i hope cv's don't show kesar melting down again................there has to be a limit.........agree shez not a strong woman but now even GD is standing against shakti n s.s tha  why can't she.............Ouch

hi Parul Hug

exactly!! why cant she...Angry  its just getting on my nerves... she has a very strong support now, its a very good chance... Ouch she better tell the truth to police and also should complain against his second marriage...

hi drr...................Hug 

don't know why cv's shows the same thing agin n again wen thy don't show kesar getting enough srenght to file case against shakti.............it whd soo irritatin to watch if kesra again melts down n forgives shakti................AngryOuchDead 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Filza.tanthya

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 3:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

i just hope Kesar does not get convinced by Shakti like always...  Angry this lady needs to help herself...
and when on earth will that Arushi leave TN... cant tolerate her presence there anymore... Dead CVs are just dragging it and there has been no news on her leaving or anything from anywhere... Confused  

Agree yaar filza.................i hope cv's don't show kesar melting down again................there has to be a limit.........agree shez not a strong woman but now even GD is standing against shakti n s.s tha  why can't she.............Ouch

Somehow Paro, even I share ur view that Kesar will have a meltdown ...Amma will break her down or even SS will sweet talk her out of the complaint,or perhaps if Kesar conceives then she may decide for her childs sake that its father  should be free...Ouch

how can kesar concive again............lyk thy showed earlier..........kesar can't become mum again...............Confused 

ahhh i don't accept that much from kesar.............she can't even file compalint against shakti tahn how can she be soo brave to take a stand for her chind n hewrself..........Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 3:21am | IP Logged

hi Parul Hug

exactly!! why cant she...Angry  its just getting on my nerves... she has a very strong support now, its a very good chance... Ouch she better tell the truth to police and also should complain against his second marriage...

I feel that Kesar will be allowed to hold on to her strength and determination until Aarushi leaves after that some circumstance will be created [may be ,pregger's] and Amma n Ss will turn on the buckets  and say , hamara potha will be without father, poor boy !! what is his fault?? blah,blah and Kesar for the sake of her son will decide to withdraw the complaint ...

Filza.

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 3:25am | IP Logged

Originally posted by tanthya

Somehow Paro, even I share ur view that Kesar will have a meltdown ...Amma will break her down or even SS will sweet talk her out of the complaint,or perhaps if Kesar conceives then she may decide for her childs sake that its father  should be free...Ouch

how can kesar concive again............lyk thy showed earlier..........kesar can't become mum again...............Confused 

ahhh i don't accept that much from kesar.............she can't even file compalint against shakti tahn how can she be soo brave to take a stand for her chind n hewrself..........Ouch

But we never got to know the report done by Pratigya's frnd plus there was no point to Kesar's rape...

Now with GD standing by her..she will lodge the complaint ..but later she will be emotionally blackmailed  by Amma n SS ......

what stand?? bacha
Alwayshopeful IF-Dazzler
Alwayshopeful
Alwayshopeful

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 3:31am | IP Logged
Thanks for the desc. and link Tanthya....

Does that mean I will get to see less of my JassiiiiiiiiiUnhappyConfusedEmbarrassed for few days????? yaar yeh BD aur Aarushi ne sara maja bigad diya......why does she have to be in every frame of kriya??????????AngryDead and that too between Kriya?? koi usko hatao yaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrCry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Filza.tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 3:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweet_bhanki

now that GD voice box has opened she won't shut up. LOL she's got 21 years of talking to make up for.

I do hope , she  plays back the Pratigya episode too..she can get silent after that
tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 3:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kriyaconsumesme

Thanks for the desc. and link Tanthya....

Does that mean I will get to see less of my JassiiiiiiiiiUnhappyConfusedEmbarrassed for few days????? yaar yeh BD aur Aarushi ne sara maja bigad diya......why does she have to be in every frame of kriya??????????AngryDead and that too between Kriya?? koi usko hatao yaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrCry

You are welcome, Shreya..

Ofc not MY Jassi WinkTongueBig smile  will come out after few days to terrorize Aarushi ...How can this show proceed without Thakur men .......Thankfully now lets hope she shifts out of TN and give us a few peaceful days before Shakthi strikes again..

Edited by tanthya - 19 January 2011 at 3:38am

Alwayshopeful

telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 3:39am | IP Logged

one thing i lykd is GD and krishna's breif intrview...................n d way she asked him BABA...............soo sweet.............Embarrassed  no hopes from the show..........Unhappy.srry if i irritated u guyz with this comment.............
\
Shockedstill no hopes i am surprised now i seriously dont know what pops wil do to bring some hope

tanthya

Go to top