Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

SBB - GD Roars !! HQ quality Link Added (Page 2)

Mili27 Goldie
Mili27
Mili27

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 3:03am | IP Logged
Hi Tanthya, didn't see that segment on SBB so would like to know, why did you find it artificial. Was it too melodramatic? I wonder whether we are going to be told as to why GD took the vow of silence.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tanthya

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 3:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Filza.T

thanks Tanths for the news Hug  
i just hope Kesar does not get convinced by Shakti like always...  Angry this lady needs to help herself...
and when on earth will that Arushi leave TN... cant tolerate her presence there anymore... Dead CVs are just dragging it and there has been no news on her leaving or anything from anywhere... Confused  
am sure SS will get Shakti out, he has his sources.. 

Agree yaar filza.................i hope cv's don't show kesar melting down again................there has to be a limit.........agree shez not a strong woman but now even GD is standing against shakti n s.s tha  why can't she.............Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Filza.tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 3:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SaacheeSyna

Thanks for the description TongueWink and the links Wink

I was worried that GD will go mum after yelling Pratigya....but very happy to know that she will be standing up against all the atrocities now!! Big smileBig smile

You are welcome , Pooja Big smile

She will be voicing her displeasure..but I have not yet seen Kesar's reaction..what if she decides against pressing charges ??Ouch
tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 3:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mili97

Hi Tanthya, didn't see that segment on SBB so would like to know, why did you find it artificial. Was it too melodramatic? I wonder whether we are going to be told as to why GD took the vow of silence.

Hi Milli,

The scene of MKAP was authentic and Charged..I was talking about the interview  ..That was very contrived.....

You will be told the reason  for her silence.....Do not fear ....

Mili27

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 3:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Hi Milli,

The scene of MKAP was authentic and Charged..I was talking about the interview  ..That was very contrived.....

diii i fel she remaind silent for soo many yrs bz of the injustice happning in TN on women.............so thats y she took a peldg not to speak after all the torture..........

tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 3:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pragati.tankha

i just hope Kesar does not get convinced by Shakti like always...  Angry this lady needs to help herself...
and when on earth will that Arushi leave TN... cant tolerate her presence there anymore... Dead CVs are just dragging it and there has been no news on her leaving or anything from anywhere... Confused  

Agree yaar filza.................i hope cv's don't show kesar melting down again................there has to be a limit.........agree shez not a strong woman but now even GD is standing against shakti n s.s tha  why can't she.............Ouch

Somehow Paro, even I share ur view that Kesar will have a meltdown ...Amma will break her down or even SS will sweet talk her out of the complaint,or perhaps if Kesar conceives then she may decide for her childs sake that its father  should be free...Ouch
Filza. IF-Rockerz
Filza.
Filza.

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 3:12am | IP Logged

hi Parul Hug

exactly!! why cant she...Angry  its just getting on my nerves... she has a very strong support now, its a very good chance... Ouch she better tell the truth to police and also should complain against his second marriage...

tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 3:16am | IP Logged

Originally posted by tanthya

Hi Milli,

diii i fel she remaind silent for soo many yrs bz of the injustice happning in TN on women.............so thats y she took a peldg not to speak after all the torture..........

Egg-jacktly, Beta..she went into silent mode as a way of punishing herself ..cos she could not stop the Athyachar  nor could she put up with the abuses happening in the house...

Pragati.T

Go to top