Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

SBB - GD Roars !! HQ quality Link Added (Page 14)

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 8:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yummimommy

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by dhakarn

Originally posted by starlight123

[QUOTE=kriyaconsumesme]

Shakthi is very loyal to his father,once bauji explains his ploy..Shakthi will relax...and become the dutiful son ...

Uff, how I wish these two brothers or Krishna  get together to teach their bauji a lesson he will never forget.

Also please when it comes to SS comeuppance, no Prats taking the lead.  She should be the dutiful wife and stand behind.....

She should have stood behind or alongside Krishna today also instead of behaving like a judge announcing the sentence...that should have been either Kesar's or GD 's privilege.

yes, but that's the privilege of being the lead of the show...................Smile

I know....but u see the Dir should  have placed Hubby-wife together standing side by side ...and not showing Hubby tagging behind everybody..They have to work on positioning
They can't they are using BD for almost everybody. 
Did you miss my post on pg 4?

Huma,

Pooja was there in the shot...only Kesar was absent...the rest were originals ....And I am saying that when  Pratigya denounces Shakthi..Krishna who will be in the back shuld have been with her .

No, Hun ..haven't gone back to the pages...we [shreya,star and I got chatting so did not turn back the pagesEmbarrassedSmile  ]

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sheena-hussainramso

hussainramso IF-Sizzlerz
hussainramso
hussainramso

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 8:14am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=kriyaconsumesme]

Shakthi is very loyal to his father,once bauji explains his ploy..Shakthi will relax...and become the dutiful son ...

Uff, how I wish these two brothers or Krishna  get together to teach their bauji a lesson he will never forget.

Also please when it comes to SS comeuppance, no Prats taking the lead.  She should be the dutiful wife and stand behind.....

She should have stood behind or alongside Krishna today also instead of behaving like a judge announcing the sentence...that should have been either Kesar's or GD 's privilege.

yes, but that's the privilege of being the lead of the show...................Smile

I know....but u see the Dir should  have placed Hubby-wife together standing side by side ...and not showing Hubby tagging behind everybody..They have to work on positioning

Huma,

Pooja was there in the shot...only Kesar was absent...the rest were originals ....And I am saying that when  Pratigya denounces Shakthi..Krishna who will be in the back shuld have been with her .

No, Hun ..haven't gone back to the pages...we [shreya,star and I got chatting so did not turn back the pagesEmbarrassedSmile  ]
No I agree he should have been with her. Especially since I'm tired of looking at AH ,but have a closer look at today's SBB or SBS PG is using BD for most of that shot. She is there when they walk in but she isn't there in the shots where you see her back.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tanthya

....Poojie.... IF-Stunnerz
....Poojie....
....Poojie....

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 8:19am | IP Logged

Hello Tanths!
Looks like both PG and KB were using BD in that scene . That explains the presence of AH in every frame. She seems to be filling up space. AB also looked like he had a few days off from the looks of the last few epis.
GD is having difficulty with Bhojpuri. Maybe should have kept zipped lip! LOL

I agree with you!! ...even Pooja is using a BD!! ...hence the postioning is a bit of a problem!! But I have noticed!! ....sometimes it seems they have to redo the shoots with the originals again....Like the case when Krishna and Prats came to tell about Arushi's decision to the Thakurs...we all know that a BD was used for PG....but we also see in the episode that PG and AB are together in the same frame!! ...Same was the case when Amma was strangling Prats...or should I say provoking Prats...we know a BD was used from an angle....and then we see them together in the same frame...Not that I am complaining....I want the orginals all the way through...but I feel the actors have to reshoot the scenes at times...what say??

Seems like KB must have left the show after giving her closeups....now I wonder for how long they will be doing this. Confused

hussainramso

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 8:23am | IP Logged
RJ pragati aap sabka savagat kartii haii...............LOL

hussainramso

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 8:23am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=kriyaconsumesme]

Huma,

No I agree he should have been with her. Especially since I'm tired of looking at AH ,but have a closer look at today's SBB or SBS PG is using BD for most of that shot. She is there when they walk in but she isn't there in the shots where you see her back.

I normally never pay attention to the Sax..I have developed a blind spot where sax are concerned WinkLOLLOLLOL...I was talking about the time when Pratigya comes in all fire and fury and states pointing an accusing finger at  Shakthi...at that precise time Madame will be in the forefront without her partner ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

a_umahussainramso

hussainramso IF-Sizzlerz
hussainramso
hussainramso

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 8:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SaacheeSyna

Hello Tanths!
Looks like both PG and KB were using BD in that scene . That explains the presence of AH in every frame. She seems to be filling up space. AB also looked like he had a few days off from the looks of the last few epis.
GD is having difficulty with Bhojpuri. Maybe should have kept zipped lip! LOL

I agree with you!! ...even Pooja is using a BD!! ...hence the postioning is a bit of a problem!! But I have noticed!! ....sometimes it seems they have to redo the shoots with the originals again....Like the case when Krishna and Prats came to tell about Arushi's decision to the Thakurs...we all know that a BD was used for PG....but we also see in the episode that PG and AB are together in the same frame!! ...Same was the case when Amma was strangling Prats...or should I say provoking Prats...we know a BD was used from an angle....and then we see them together in the same frame...Not that I am complaining....I want the orginals all the way through...but I feel the actors have to reshoot the scenes at times...what say??

Seems like KB must have left the show after giving her closeups....now I wonder for how long they will be doing this. Confused
Yeah I noticed that too!

....Poojie....

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 8:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pragati.tankha

Haila...Aaj kaunsi sawal leke aayen hain RJ,Ji Big smile

hussainramso

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 8:27am | IP Logged

Originally posted by pragati.tankha

Haila...Aaj kaunsi sawal leke aayen hain RJ,Ji Big smile
no saval..........only bad news for me..........OuchCry   i got my exam date 2day............

Alwayshopeful

Go to top