Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

SBB - GD Roars !! HQ quality Link Added (Page 13)

dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz
dhakarn
dhakarn

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 7:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by starlight123

[QUOTE=kriyaconsumesme]

Shakthi is very loyal to his father,once bauji explains his ploy..Shakthi will relax...and become the dutiful son ...

Uff, how I wish these two brothers or Krishna  get together to teach their bauji a lesson he will never forget.

Also please when it comes to SS comeuppance, no Prats taking the lead.  She should be the dutiful wife and stand behind.....

She should have stood behind or alongside Krishna today also instead of behaving like a judge announcing the sentence...that should have been either Kesar's or GD 's privilege.

yes, but that's the privilege of being the lead of the show...................Smile

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 7:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by telstra

Originally posted by pragati.tankha

one thing i lykd is GD and krishna's breif intrview...................n d way she asked him BABA...............soo sweet.............Embarrassed  no hopes from the show..........Unhappy.srry if i irritated u guyz with this comment.............
\
Shockedstill no hopes i am surprised now i seriously dont know what pops wil do to bring some hope

just one thing give importance to krishn's character also in d story........n some scren presence.............even GD have much more scenes than krishna.............Ouch
dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz
dhakarn
dhakarn

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 7:11am | IP Logged

one thing i lykd is GD and krishna's breif intrview...................n d way she asked him BABA...............soo sweet.............Embarrassed  no hopes from the show..........Unhappy.srry if i irritated u guyz with this comment.............
\
Shockedstill no hopes i am surprised now i seriously dont know what pops wil do to bring some hope

just one thing give importance to krishn's character also in d story........n some scren presence.............even GD have much more scenes than krishna.............Ouch

dear pragati, the story now is about kesar and GD, so how could they concentrate more on kriya and krishna..............pls give CVs some time to move the story forward............i agree they r moving at snail's pace but its necessary bec kesar won't just stand up and demand justice unless she is subjected to a near death situation ..............same goes for GD too.................after this track we will get lots of kriya and krishna don't worry.................
Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 7:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dhakarn

\

dear pragati, the story now is about kesar and GD, so how could they concentrate more on kriya and krishna..............pls give CVs some time to move the story forward............i agree they r moving at snail's pace but its necessary bec kesar won't just stand up and demand justice unless she is subjected to a near death situation ..............same goes for GD too.................after this track we will get lots of kriya and krishna don't worry.................

hi dhanya..........first of all i lykd ur new DP........Tongue n i know u also lykd my new DP.............EmbarrassedLOL after all it's krishna.............WinkLOL 

but still thy can focuss on krishna's character by giving him some powerful dialouges n much screen presence.............more importqantly much impactfull lines which we are missing from long time..............Ouch arhaan is a actor who can mark his presence in little time also but for that also he need some impactfull lines...........i think cv's shd give soem nice lines to him also.............rather than thy gave lines to arrushi in last epi.............u rememebr she said it's question of my ''astiva''...............woowww........now arrushi is fighting for her astitva.............whd loved if thy showd kesar devloping ssome srengh than arrushi...........wen thy'll show kesar devloping courage..................Ouch
dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz
dhakarn
dhakarn

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 7:30am | IP Logged

\

hi dhanya..........first of all i lykd ur new DP........Tongue n i know u also lykd my new DP.............EmbarrassedLOL after all it's krishna.............WinkLOL 

but still thy can focuss on krishna's character by giving him some powerful dialouges n much screen presence.............more importqantly much impactfull lines which we are missing from long time..............Ouch arhaan is a actor who can mark his presence in little time also but for that also he need some impactfull lines...........i think cv's shd give soem nice lines to him also.............rather than thy gave lines to arrushi in last epi.............u rememebr she said it's question of my ''astiva''...............woowww........now arrushi is fighting for her astitva.............whd loved if thy showd kesar devloping ssome srengh than arrushi...........wen thy'll show kesar devloping courage..................Ouch

yeah i was laughing when she said that she was fighting for her 'astitwa'..............Dead  krishna will get to say some lines that's for sure.............but we can't expect him to hog the lime light as GD will take the center stage in the following episodes.................kesar will show some courage now, now that she has seen the attempt made on her life..............
tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 7:41am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=kriyaconsumesme]

Shakthi is very loyal to his father,once bauji explains his ploy..Shakthi will relax...and become the dutiful son ...

Uff, how I wish these two brothers or Krishna  get together to teach their bauji a lesson he will never forget.

Also please when it comes to SS comeuppance, no Prats taking the lead.  She should be the dutiful wife and stand behind.....

She should have stood behind or alongside Krishna today also instead of behaving like a judge announcing the sentence...that should have been either Kesar's or GD 's privilege.

yes, but that's the privilege of being the lead of the show...................Smile

I know....but u see the Dir should  have placed Hubby-wife together standing side by side ...and not showing Hubby tagging behind everybody..They have to work on positioning
hussainramso IF-Sizzlerz
hussainramso
hussainramso

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 7:43am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=kriyaconsumesme]

I know....but u see the Dir should  have placed Hubby-wife together standing side by side ...and not showing Hubby tagging behind everybody..They have to work on positioning
They can't they are using BD for almost everybody. 
Did you miss my post on pg 4?
-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 8:05am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=kriyaconsumesme]

Yeah Tanths, I think they need to make Prats more natural in her talk and standing more naturally rather than make her as a typical lead speaking the dialogues. I dont know who directs her but they need to work on her body language as it shows her cold and distanced.  It seems she is just saying the dialogues for the sake of it instead of connecting to those dialogues and feeling it.  Hope it makes sense..Smile

I think CVs missed the opportunity when they dont allow the right person to say the dialogues. 

Go to top