Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

SBB - GD Roars !! HQ quality Link Added (Page 12)

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 5:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kriyaconsumesme

Tanths...as per synopsis..kesar's burial will happen tomorrow...so does that mean we can expect a Kriya scene today???EmbarrassedConfused...or else what will they show today? komarsh SR?Dead

could be Sax fest today...DeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Alwayshopeful

hussainramso IF-Sizzlerz
hussainramso
hussainramso

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 5:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Tanths...as per synopsis..kesar's burial will happen tomorrow...so does that mean we can expect a Kriya scene today???EmbarrassedConfused...or else what will they show today? komarsh SR?Dead

If it is that FF clicker will come in handyLOL I refuse to watch Pucker face get it on!WinkROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Alwayshopefultanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 5:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yummimommy

could be Sax fest today...Dead
If it is that FF clicker will come in handyLOL I refuse to watch Pucker face get it on!WinkROFL

Get what ?? HumaWinkWinkWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hussainramso

Alwayshopeful IF-Dazzler
Alwayshopeful
Alwayshopeful

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 5:56am | IP Logged

I just do not understand how come CV's could not get it?????AngryAngryAngry whom to show and not show on MKAP for too long.......even if they are not visiting IF,,,,they must be seeing the final taping of the episode before it airs...they should understand how hard is it for viewers to tolerate saxes.....Are the CV's that blind or are they plain stupid??????????AngryDeadOuchSleepyConfusedCry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Filza.hussainramsotanthya

hussainramso IF-Sizzlerz
hussainramso
hussainramso

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 6:01am | IP Logged

Originally posted by yummimommy

could be Sax fest today...Dead

Get what ?? HumaWinkWinkWink
  Oh don't make me go thereLOL Adarsh getting naughtyDeadLOL............Thaar she blows...DeadDeadDeadLOLLOL
dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz
dhakarn
dhakarn

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 6:57am | IP Logged

Originally posted by starlight123

Originally posted by dhakarn

kesar has got GD, her ever reliable devrani pratigya and for the first time ever in her life her devar krishna bhaiyya on her side..................Smile and ofcourse her sauten too to complete the list.................LOL

poor Aarushi ...she has got only Didi,Jeeju , Gd a vibrating Sax ...but no souten ...My heart bleeds for her ..poor soul !! How will she ever live her life with joy n happiness ...plus she does not get Kesar's prasadi's tooLOL

She has the power to get SS to beat the crap out of Shakti.....LOL/

See a whole episode was dedicated to Shakti's prasadis..........LOLLOL

and a fawning Amma who hand feeds her ...[why cant she add  a drop of poison  while she is at it ]Big smileLOLLOL

how could she, when she is busy dreaming about the 'potha' the incubator is going to present her..............Wink she would much rather kill the 'kotta bartan' than think of harming her precious fake and illegal  DIL................Confused
dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz
dhakarn
dhakarn

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 7:00am | IP Logged

Originally posted by dhakarn

Did anyone listen to SBS voice over when she said GD was Pratigya and Arushi's dadi and should stick to her.

When did she become Arushi's dadi.  I thought Arushi is not even legal wife and SBS team are making her part of TN furniture.Dead

I did not.but SBS are prone to errors....is that an indication  that it will not be sunset for Aarushi [yet]

If I am honest, I did not like the way the voice over was implying that GD was only their (Prats and Arushi) dadis. The sunshine is very well on for Arushi and they too are making it sound that Arushi is some sort of victim in all this... The poor soul who was forced to marry and is unable to get out...Dead

Aarushi ...a victim ...oh !!Please ...tell me u r having me on .......Shocked..

poor Soul !!Dead.....She has her Didi guarding her,her  jeeju fighting  on her behalf and what has Kesar got....AngryAngryAngry

kesar has got GD, her ever reliable devrani pratigya and for the first time ever in her life her devar krishna bhaiyya on her side..................Smile and ofcourse her sauten too to complete the list.................LOL

poor Aarushi ...she has got only Didi,Jeeju , Gd a vibrating Sax ...but no souten ...My heart bleeds for her ..poor soul !! How will she ever live her life with joy n happiness ...plus she does not get Kesar's prasadi's tooLOL

no souten , ya true LOL .........kesar is advising her instead to stay in TN and give the thakurs their 'potha'..........
Filza. IF-Rockerz
Filza.
Filza.

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 7:02am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Filza.T

thanks Tanths for the news Hug  
i just hope Kesar does not get convinced by Shakti like always...  Angry this lady needs to help herself...
and when on earth will that Arushi leave TN... cant tolerate her presence there anymore... Dead CVs are just dragging it and there has been no news on her leaving or anything from anywhere... Confused  
am sure SS will get Shakti out, he has his sources.. 

Hi Filza..

I think perhaps Amma and SS   may try  to convince her...whether she will be  convinced easily or will she stick to her stand for few days will be interesting watch..

Aarushi leaving TN.....looks like never [at least for now]

CryUnhappy seems like CVs really want their loyal fans to leave the show then.. LOL if this continues eventually they will.. Ouch 

Go to top