Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

SBB - GD Roars !! HQ quality Link Added (Page 10)

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 4:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by starlight123

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by dhakarn

kesar has got GD, her ever reliable devrani pratigya and for the first time ever in her life her devar krishna bhaiyya on her side..................Smile and ofcourse her sauten too to complete the list.................LOL

poor Aarushi ...she has got only Didi,Jeeju , Gd a vibrating Sax ...but no souten ...My heart bleeds for her ..poor soul !! How will she ever live her life with joy n happiness ...plus she does not get Kesar's prasadi's tooLOL

She has the power to get SS to beat the crap out of Shakti.....LOL/

See a whole episode was dedicated to Shakti's prasadis..........LOLLOL

and a fawning Amma who hand feeds her ...[why cant she add  a drop of poison  while she is at it ]Big smileLOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Alwayshopefuldhakarn-Sheena-

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 4:49am | IP Logged

In all this Tanths, what where your first impression on GD first speaking part.?

I think she needs to work on her accent a bit.

also her delivery...she was practically shouting,looked like she was acting on stage and not in front of camera  ...I do wish she gets back to her mute mode .....let us see how it comes after editing

I hope it wont be the case where we would be wanting her to go back to tin, tin tin and less of the blah, blah blah...............LOLLOLLOL

I always wanted her to tin-tin OuchOuch and never open her mouth ...the promise of voice is much more interesting rather than actual voice...

Alwayshopefulhussainramso-Sheena-

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 4:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kriyaconsumesme

Originally posted by telstra

yaara tanthya did u noticed too much of fl these everywhere and moreover unneccessarily without any needConfusedi dont know without any talent who is promoting her wants her to b everywhere too much piissed of and agreed with all comments made by shreya regarding fl

Yes Naz, I did notice Aarushi coming with Police and Kriya ...although I do not understand why she had to go to police station ...there was no need for her to go to police station ,in fact there was no need for her to be present in the scene ...She could have easily slept through it all ..This CV's just want to torture us ...

Did u notice , she is wearing the same suit...does not she take bath ??Dead
Exactly tanths...if she does not want to do anything with TN and wants to go out of that house then why the hell is she poking her nose in their affairssssssssss? she should just stay out of it and should have stayed in her room...Pratigya bhi naaaa....usko room mein band karne diya hota toh kya chala jata usakaAngryAngryAngry

That is Saxena Gene speaking, Agar taang nahi ladathey tho khana kaise hazam hoga ...LOLLOL..

one thing ..so much hungama would have hppnd and Amma n SS sleep through it..did they too take the sedatives along with Kesar ..??
LOLLOLLOL....I was wondering the same thing...but Tanths do you think Shakti will realise that SS can do anything to save his sorry a** not that he slapped him in front of everyone and asked police to arrest himShockedConfused

Definitely...SS will visit him  and clear the misconception that Shakthi is harboring right now..once that is cleared ..Shakthi will turn into his chela again ....and who knows SS will even order Shakthi to teach Aarushi a lesson...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Alwayshopeful

Filza. IF-Rockerz
Filza.
Filza.

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 4:57am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Filza.T

yaara tanthya did u noticed too much of fl these everywhere and moreover unneccessarily without any needConfusedi dont know without any talent who is promoting her wants her to b everywhere too much piissed of and agreed with all comments made by shreya regarding fl
thanks bey Nazia for agreeing with me...i was almost feeling bad for hating some character so much...thank god I am not aloneLOL 

you are not! me too in the list of her haters... EmbarrassedLOL

shreya filza listen to this song
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RpCFCkw1mO0

LOLLOL...... Thumbs Up

telstra

Alwayshopeful IF-Dazzler
Alwayshopeful
Alwayshopeful

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 4:59am | IP Logged

thanks bey Nazia for agreeing with me...i was almost feeling bad for hating some character so much...thank god I am not aloneLOL 

LOLLOL...... Thumbs Up
until the end NaziaaaaaaaHug

telstra

-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 4:59am | IP Logged

Originally posted by dhakarn

kesar has got GD, her ever reliable devrani pratigya and for the first time ever in her life her devar krishna bhaiyya on her side..................Smile and ofcourse her sauten too to complete the list.................LOL

poor Aarushi ...she has got only Didi,Jeeju , Gd a vibrating Sax ...but no souten ...My heart bleeds for her ..poor soul !! How will she ever live her life with joy n happiness ...plus she does not get Kesar's prasadi's tooLOL

She has the power to get SS to beat the crap out of Shakti.....LOL/

See a whole episode was dedicated to Shakti's prasadis..........LOLLOL

and a fawning Amma who hand feeds her ...[why cant she add  a drop of poison  while she is at it ]Big smileLOLLOL

and she saved from having to consummate the relationship...They ways she got out were remarkable....LOLLOL

The whole family who claim her to be dead to them, easily forgives her, pehli biwi forgives her like she did nothing and the full institution of marriage is changed for her convenience as she has made a small mistake............LOLLOLLOL.

I bet if she plays the lottery she will win the jackpot.... This woman cant do no wrong and no wrong can happen to her.

Edited by starlight123 - 19 January 2011 at 5:07am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Alwayshopefultanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 5:01am | IP Logged

Naz,

Sirf aap teen  hi nahi, but poore MKAP forum aapke saath hai....Big smile

AlwayshopefulFilza.telstra

Alwayshopeful IF-Dazzler
Alwayshopeful
Alwayshopeful

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 5:01am | IP Logged

Yes Naz, I did notice Aarushi coming with Police and Kriya ...although I do not understand why she had to go to police station ...there was no need for her to go to police station ,in fact there was no need for her to be present in the scene ...She could have easily slept through it all ..This CV's just want to torture us ...

Did u notice , she is wearing the same suit...does not she take bath ??Dead
Exactly tanths...if she does not want to do anything with TN and wants to go out of that house then why the hell is she poking her nose in their affairssssssssss? she should just stay out of it and should have stayed in her room...Pratigya bhi naaaa....usko room mein band karne diya hota toh kya chala jata usakaAngryAngryAngry

That is Saxena Gene speaking, Agar taang nahi ladathey tho khana kaise hazam hoga ...LOLLOL..

one thing ..so much hungama would have hppnd and Amma n SS sleep through it..did they too take the sedatives along with Kesar ..??
LOLLOLLOL....I was wondering the same thing...but Tanths do you think Shakti will realise that SS can do anything to save his sorry a** not that he slapped him in front of everyone and asked police to arrest himShockedConfused

Definitely...SS will visit him  and clear the misconception that Shakthi is harboring right now..once that is cleared ..Shakthi will turn into his chela again ....and who knows SS will even order Shakthi to teach Aarushi a lesson...
I have noticed that everyone in TN gets swayed/manipulated very easily...as if their eyes and mind are not working at allOuchConfused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

telstratanthya

Go to top