Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dhakarn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: pragati.tankha

hi dhanya..........first of all i lykd ur new DP........πŸ˜› n i know u also lykd my new DP.............πŸ˜³πŸ˜† after all it's krishna.............πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† 

but still thy can focuss on krishna's character by giving him some powerful dialouges n much screen presence.............more importqantly much impactfull lines which we are missing from long time.............. arhaan is a actor who can mark his presence in little time also but for that also he need some impactfull lines...........i think cv's shd give soem nice lines to him also.............rather than thy gave lines to arrushi in last epi.............u rememebr she said it's question of my ''astiva''...............woowww........now arrushi is fighting for her astitva.............whd loved if thy showd kesar devloping ssome srengh than arrushi...........wen thy'll show kesar devloping courage..................

yeah i was laughing when she said that she was fighting for her 'astitwa'..............🀒  krishna will get to say some lines that's for sure.............but we can't expect him to hog the lime light as GD will take the center stage in the following episodes.................kesar will show some courage now, now that she has seen the attempt made on her life..............
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: dhakarn

I know....but u see the Dir should  have placed Hubby-wife together standing side by side ...and not showing Hubby tagging behind everybody..They have to work on positioning

hussainramso thumbnail
Originally posted by: tanthya

They can't they are using BD for almost everybody. 

Did you miss my post on pg 4?

-Sheena- thumbnail

Yeah Tanths, I think they need to make Prats more natural in her talk and standing more naturally rather than make her as a typical lead speaking the dialogues. I dont know who directs her but they need to work on her body language as it shows her cold and distanced.  It seems she is just saying the dialogues for the sake of it instead of connecting to those dialogues and feeling it.  Hope it makes sense..😊

I think CVs missed the opportunity when they dont allow the right person to say the dialogues. 

tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: yummimommy

Huma,

Pooja was there in the shot...only Kesar was absent...the rest were originals ....And I am saying that when  Pratigya denounces Shakthi..Krishna who will be in the back shuld have been with her .

No, Hun ..haven't gone back to the pages...we [shreya,star and I got chatting so did not turn back the pages😳😊  ]

hussainramso thumbnail

No I agree he should have been with her. Especially since I'm tired of looking at AH ,but have a closer look at today's SBB or SBS PG is using BD for most of that shot. She is there when they walk in but she isn't there in the shots where you see her back.

pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Hello Tanths!
Looks like both PG and KB were using BD in that scene . That explains the presence of AH in every frame. She seems to be filling up space. AB also looked like he had a few days off from the looks of the last few epis.
GD is having difficulty with Bhojpuri. Maybe should have kept zipped lip! πŸ˜†

I agree with you!! ...even Pooja is using a BD!! ...hence the postioning is a bit of a problem!! But I have noticed!! ....sometimes it seems they have to redo the shoots with the originals again....Like the case when Krishna and Prats came to tell about Arushi's decision to the Thakurs...we all know that a BD was used for PG....but we also see in the episode that PG and AB are together in the same frame!! ...Same was the case when Amma was strangling Prats...or should I say provoking Prats...we know a BD was used from an angle....and then we see them together in the same frame...Not that I am complaining....I want the orginals all the way through...but I feel the actors have to reshoot the scenes at times...what say??

Seems like KB must have left the show after giving her closeups....now I wonder for how long they will be doing this. πŸ˜•
Pragati.T thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
RJ pragati aap sabka savagat kartii haii...............πŸ˜†
tanthya thumbnail

I normally never pay attention to the Sax..I have developed a blind spot where sax are concerned πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...I was talking about the time when Pratigya comes in all fire and fury and states pointing an accusing finger at  Shakthi...at that precise time Madame will be in the forefront without her partner ...

hussainramso thumbnail
Originally posted by: SaacheeSyna

I agree with you!! ...even Pooja is using a BD!! ...hence the postioning is a bit of a problem!! But I have noticed!! ....sometimes it seems they have to redo the shoots with the originals again....Like the case when Krishna and Prats came to tell about Arushi's decision to the Thakurs...we all know that a BD was used for PG....but we also see in the episode that PG and AB are together in the same frame!! ...Same was the case when Amma was strangling Prats...or should I say provoking Prats...we know a BD was used from an angle....and then we see them together in the same frame...Not that I am complaining....I want the orginals all the way through...but I feel the actors have to reshoot the scenes at times...what say??

Seems like KB must have left the show after giving her closeups....now I wonder for how long they will be doing this. πŸ˜•

Yeah I noticed that too!