Pratigya

SBB - GD Roars !! HQ quality Link Added - Page 7

-Sheena- thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: tanthya

I did not.but SBS are prone to errors....is that an indication  that it will not be sunset for Aarushi [yet]

If I am honest, I did not like the way the voice over was implying that GD was only their (Prats and Arushi) dadis. The sunshine is very well on for Arushi and they too are making it sound that Arushi is some sort of victim in all this... The poor soul who was forced to marry and is unable to get out...🀒

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Alwayshopeful thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

That is Saxena Gene speaking, Agar taang nahi ladathey tho khana kaise hazam hoga ...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..

one thing ..so much hungama would have hppnd and Amma n SS sleep through it..did they too take the sedatives along with Kesar ..??

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†....I was wondering the same thing...but Tanths do you think Shakti will realise that SS can do anything to save his sorry a** not that he slapped him in front of everyone and asked police to arrest himπŸ˜²πŸ˜•
telstra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

you are not! me too in the list of her haters... πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

shreya filza listen to this song
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RpCFCkw1mO0
Alwayshopeful thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Whoa !! Hold on.hold on.....we do not  want another Shakthiya and u doing his AarushiyaaaaaaπŸ˜†
πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†....ka bey Tanths aur konu nahi mila ke you are comparing me to that AarushiyaaaaaaaaaaπŸ˜•....kis liye itni nafrat karte ho humse????πŸ˜•πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Aree beta humo toh bhai - bahen wali chummi ki baat kar rahe theπŸ˜³πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
tanthya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: starlight123

If I am honest, I did not like the way the voice over was implying that GD was only their (Prats and Arushi) dadis. The sunshine is very well on for Arushi and they too are making it sound that Arushi is some sort of victim in all this... The poor soul who was forced to marry and is unable to get out...🀒

Aarushi ...a victim ...oh !!Please ...tell me u r having me on .......😲😲😲😲..

poor Soul !!🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒.....She has her Didi guarding her,her  jeeju fighting  on her behalf and what has Kesar got....😑😑😑
dhakarn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Aarushi ...a victim ...oh !!Please ...tell me u r having me on .......😲..

poor Soul !!🀒.....She has her Didi guarding her,her  jeeju fighting  on her behalf and what has Kesar got....😑😑😑

kesar has got GD, her ever reliable devrani pratigya and for the first time ever in her life her devar krishna bhaiyya on her side..................😊 and ofcourse her sauten too to complete the list.................πŸ˜†
Edited by dhakarn - 13 years ago
tanthya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kriyaconsumesme

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†....ka bey Tanths aur konu nahi mila ke you are comparing me to that AarushiyaaaaaaaaaaπŸ˜•....kis liye itni nafrat karte ho humse????πŸ˜•πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Aree beta humo toh bhai - bahen wali chummi ki baat kar rahe theπŸ˜³πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Beta ...koi hamri jassi  pe nazar daale ,aur humao ka chummi denge ..humko Kesar samajh baiti ho ka,,..πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†
-Sheena- thumbnail
In all this Tanths, what where your first impression on GD first speaking part.?

I think she needs to work on her accent a bit.
tanthya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: dhakarn

kesar has got GD, her ever reliable devrani pratigya and for the first time ever in her life her devar krishna bhaiyya on her side..................😊 and ofcourse her sauten too to complete the list.................πŸ˜†

poor Aarushi ...she has got only Didi,Jeeju , Gd a vibrating Sax ...but no souten ...My heart bleeds for her ..poor soul !! How will she ever live her life with joy n happiness ...plus she does not get Kesar's prasadi's tooπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
tanthya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: starlight123

In all this Tanths, what where your first impression on GD first speaking part.?

I think she needs to work on her accent a bit.

also her delivery...she was practically shouting,looked like she was acting on stage and not in front of camera  ...I do wish she gets back to her mute mode .....let us see how it comes after editing