SBB - GD Roars !! HQ quality Link Added - Page 6

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by kriyaconsumesme

Thanks bey Filzaaaaaaaaaaa🤗

🤗 🤗 pleasure.. 😉😆😆

areeeee just to make her get out of TN...I would have said that KILL SHAKTI instead of kesar and sara mamla hi khatam but kaa kare...hum Jaswant se pyaar bhi bahute karte hai naaaaa😳😳

but u r right about the articles...latelt they are always misleading😕

Shreya,

Lets call JM and ask him to indulge in another race ..Target this time should be Aarushiya and instant death  will get him a Ferrari ...Kya kehbo ??😉
😃
Not all contents ...the alteration happens only where Aarushi's role  is concerned ...we did read that Kesar will get some spotlight , we read Adrsh embarking a bribe spree ..that is happening ..we read that SR will hppn ..it may happn today 🤢..and we also read that Komal will change for the worse ...this could very well happen after Komarsh union....adarsh may now switch from Mummy's pallu to Biwi's pallu....
Originally posted by tanthya

Yes Naz, I did notice Aarushi coming with Police and Kriya ...although I do not understand why she had to go to police station ...there was no need for her to go to police station ,in fact there was no need for her to be present in the scene ...She could have easily slept through it all ..This CV's just want to torture us ...

Did u notice , she is wearing the same suit...does not she take bath ??🤢
Exactly tanths...if she does not want to do anything with TN and wants to go out of that house then why the hell is she poking her nose in their affairssssssssss? she should just stay out of it and should have stayed in her room...Pratigya bhi naaaa....usko room mein band karne diya hota toh kya chala jata usaka😡😡😡
Did anyone listen to SBS voice over when she said GD was Pratigya and Arushi's dadi and should stick to her.

When did she become Arushi's dadi.  I thought Arushi is not even legal wife and SBS team are making her part of TN furniture.🤢

areeeee just to make her get out of TN...I would have said that KILL SHAKTI instead of kesar and sara mamla hi khatam but kaa kare...hum Jaswant se pyaar bhi bahute karte hai naaaaa😳😳

but u r right about the articles...latelt they are always misleading😕

😆 
or i hope now that GD has taken control she helps her get out of that place.. and SS also wont be able to do anything... 😕 anything to get that girl out of TN...... 🤢

Exactly tanths...if she does not want to do anything with TN and wants to go out of that house then why the hell is she poking her nose in their affairssssssssss? she should just stay out of it and should have stayed in her room...Pratigya bhi naaaa....usko room mein band karne diya hota toh kya chala jata usaka😡😡😡

That is Saxena Gene speaking, Agar taang nahi ladathey tho khana kaise hazam hoga ...😆😆..

one thing ..so much hungama would have hppnd and Amma n SS sleep through it..did they too take the sedatives along with Kesar ..??
Originally posted by tanthya

Shreya,

Lets call JM and ask him to indulge in another race ..Target this time should be Aarushiya and instant death  will get him a Ferrari ...Kya kehbo ??😉
😃
Not all contents ...the alteration happens only where Aarushi's role  is concerned ...we did read that Kesar will get some spotlight , we read Adrsh embarking a bribe spree ..that is happening ..we read that SR will hppn ..it may happn today 🤢..and we also read that Komal will change for the worse ...this could very well happen after Komarsh union....adarsh may now switch from Mummy's pallu to Biwi's pallu....
Arreeeeeee...tumre muh mein ghee shakkar Tanths...if JM is willing to do that I will throw couple of 16 aane vali chummis too along with Ferrari....bechara bacha khush ho jayega...kaa kehti ho...but kaam pura hona chahiyee😆😆😆

and yeah I meant info regarding Aarushi's character is aleays misleading and false🥱😕

Originally posted by starlight123

Shakti forgot to pack clothes for her when he took her from the Saxes. Therefore, she has no clothes.  😆😆😆
😆😆

brilliant....................👏 🤣
Originally posted by starlight123

Did anyone listen to SBS voice over when she said GD was Pratigya and Arushi's dadi and should stick to her.

When did she become Arushi's dadi.  I thought Arushi is not even legal wife and SBS team are making her part of TN furniture.🤢

I did not.but SBS are prone to errors....is that an indication  that it will not be sunset for Aarushi [yet]

Arreeeeeee...tumre muh mein ghee shakkar Tanths...if JM is willing to do that I will throw couple of 16 aane vali chummis too along with Ferrari....bechara bacha khush ho jayega...kaa kehti ho...but kaam pura hona chahiyee😆😆😆

and yeah I meant info regarding Aarushi's character is aleays misleading and false🥱😕

Whoa !! Hold on.hold on.....we do not  want another Shakthiya and u doing his Aarushiyaaaaaa😆
😆