SBB - GD Roars !! HQ quality Link Added - Page 5

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by kriyaconsumesme

Filzaa I am at such a point that i can do anything if someone makes her get out of TN....I have had it with her😑😑😑...I have never loathed any other character like her...and I dont think I can ever like her...EVERRRRRRRRRRR🀒🀒🀒
BUT what I dont understand is how come every articles and news about her has wrong info...every articles suggested she will realise what she did....she will move out...will go into silent mode..blah blah...nothing of that sort seem to happen...in fact she is still there thrown onto our face in every frame 

exactly, her very presence is irritating for me....... πŸ€’🀒 

never ever believe these articles Shreya they are all fake... 😑😑 remember how we were fooled on KriYa tocuhing moments that never happened...  

i am just tolerating this show for KriYa otherwise Arushi has spoilt it all for me... πŸ˜” now i really doubt she will leave anytime soon....πŸ˜• πŸ€’ i hope with Shakti going in prison we see her going back to Saxes... πŸ˜•
Edited by Filza.T - 13 years ago
Originally posted by starlight123

Tanths, like so many unfinished tracks let this too have a quick death.. Arushi should get consequences from the law and not from Shakti.  Her punishment should be from legal channels and not from a squence where the actress is going to butcher it. 

Now that SS has double crossed him, the focus should shift to the in fights between the Takurs rather than rehashing old stuff.  I think it is wasting of episodes and they can show other, more exciting stuff.

Star,

Somehow I do not think this will die such an easy death...Shakthi's lust has been recorded  and his growing obsession has been portrayed very faithfully...along with Kriya, Shakshi was one other track that saw consistent development..I dont think it will be given rest without conclusion..it may be kept on back burner but it will be resolved ....
Originally posted by tanthya

Forget Jaswant...n I promise you that she will get out..πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†......

You are forgetting her million n zillion fans..they want her to speak , act  and hog the scene...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
😑 Is janam mein toh aisa kabbo nahi ho saktaa...aree woh hamra JASSI hai toh hum uski LASSI hai....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...kaunu humko usse alag nahi kar sakta...samjyo ke naiiiiiiii.........πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰

and regarding Aarushi and her so called fans...well she can start her own show to make them happy but spare us the foreverrrrrrrr
Originally posted by telstra

yaara tanthya did u noticed too much of fl these everywhere and moreover unneccessarily without any needπŸ˜•i dont know without any talent who is promoting her wants her to b everywhere too much piissed of and agreed with all comments made by shreya regarding fl

Yes Naz, I did notice Aarushi coming with Police and Kriya ...although I do not understand why she had to go to police station ...there was no need for her to go to police station ,in fact there was no need for her to be present in the scene ...She could have easily slept through it all ..This CV's just want to torture us ...

Did u notice , she is wearing the same suit...does not she take bath ??🀒

thanks bey Nazia for agreeing with me...i was almost feeling bad for hating some character so much...thank god I am not aloneπŸ˜† 

you are not! me too in the list of her haters... πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
Edited by Filza.T - 13 years ago

😑 Is janam mein toh aisa kabbo nahi ho saktaa...aree woh hamra JASSI hai toh hum uski LASSI hai....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...kaunu humko usse alag nahi kar sakta...samjyo ke naiiiiiiii.........πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰

and regarding Aarushi and her so called fans...well she can start her own show to make them happy but spare us the foreverrrrrrrr

Unfortunately, no one will be that stupid to make a show about her as it would tank on first night, first show.

We are the idiots who they can experiment with as they know that we will watch anything just to get a glimpse of Kriya....
Originally posted by Filza.T

exactly, her very presence is irritating for me....... πŸ€’🀒 

never ever believe these articles Shreya they are all fake... 😑😑 remember how we were fooled on KriYa tocuhing moments that never happened...  

i am just tolerating this show for KriYa otherwise Arushi has spoilt it all for me... πŸ˜” now i really doubt she will leave anytime soon....πŸ˜• πŸ€’ i hope with Shakti going in prison we see her going back to Saxes... πŸ˜•

areeeee just to make her get out of TN...I would have said that KILL SHAKTI instead of kesar and sara mamla hi khatam but kaa kare...hum Jaswant se pyaar bhi bahute karte hai naaaaa😳😳

but u r right about the articles...latelt they are always misleadingConfusedOuch
Originally posted by Filza.T

you are not! me too in the list of her haters... πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
Thanks bey FilzaaaaaaaaaaaπŸ€—
Originally posted by starlight123

Unfortunately, no one will be that stupid to make a show about her as it would tank on first night, first show.

We are the idiots who they can experiment with as they know that we will watch anything just to get a glimpse of Kriya....
Ohhhh we are idiots alrightttOuchOuchπŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•.....And CV's are so using us by giving us wrong and misleading articles but putting some info about Kriya...and we are there in front of that tv every night @ 10.30 hoping we might get to see what articles were stating...and alas we get disppointment everytimeOuchπŸ˜•πŸ˜­
Originally posted by tanthya

Yes Naz, I did notice Aarushi coming with Police and Kriya ...although I do not understand why she had to go to police station ...there was no need for her to go to police station ,in fact there was no need for her to be present in the scene ...She could have easily slept through it all ..This CV's just want to torture us ...

Did u notice , she is wearing the same suit...does not she take bath ??🀒

Shakti forgot to pack clothes for her when he took her from the Saxes. Therefore, she has no clothes.  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†