SBB - GD Roars !! HQ quality Link Added - Page 4

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by telstra

thankyyou tanthya soo much i amsoo happy dont know what to do in happiness😃yaara i really hope GD will tell krishna about prats murder plans and krishna will b able to see the real face  of his father i think S and ss relation will never b the same .u r a darling🤗

You are welcome,Naz !😃...I too hope GD will reveal everything ..but I dont think it is revelation time of SS esp in front of Krishna..

SS  and S are more like Guru  and chela's..it will not break easily ..in fact it will strengthen....

u r a darling🤗.....I am !! 😳😳😳..Thankooooo ji..😃
Originally posted by tanthya

You are welcome, Shreya..

Ofc not MY Jassi 😉😛😃  will come out after few days to terrorize Aarushi ...How can this show proceed without Thakur men .......Thankfully now lets hope she shifts out of TN and give us a few peaceful days before Shakthi strikes again..

Tanths, pls no more striking on Arushi.....  Just cant handle that she is given more to do than certain characters and more screen time. She needs to return to her favourite role of being part of the furniture.........😆😆
Originally posted by Filza.T

same here Shreye... ðŸ˜­ this whole scene will be ruined for me only cuz of this Arushi's presence there... ðŸ˜¡ i want her to leave TN!! had enough of her.... ðŸ¤¢
Filzaa I am at such a point that i can do anything if someone makes her get out of TN....I have had it with herAngryAngryAngry...I have never loathed any other character like her...and I dont think I can ever like her...EVERRRRRRRRRRR🤢🤢🤢
BUT what I dont understand is how come every articles and news about her has wrong info...every articles suggested she will realise what she did....she will move out...will go into silent mode..blah blah...nothing of that sort seem to happen...in fact she is still there thrown onto our face in every frame🤢AngryAngryOuchEdited by kriyaconsumesme - 13 years ago
Originally posted by starlight123

Tanths, pls no more striking on Arushi.....  Just cant handle that she is given more to do than certain characters and more screen time. She needs to return to her favourite role of being part of the furniture.........😆😆

Star,

Even I do not want  to see Aarushi again [unless she improves on her BL and acting ...but if u see Shakthi's obsession has not  been given  a conclusion ...he has not learned his lesson , nor is he repenting ....and on top of that ..he has been humiliated by Arrushi and he has promised vengeance ...They either has to show him repenting and accepting Kesar [not possible for now]..or he will have his way with Aarushi and consequence gayi tel lene..
Originally posted by kriyaconsumesme

Agree Filzaaaaaaaaaa😊....she has gone way beyond my tolerance level😕...I hope CV's wont show any track centering her EVER until MKAP ends🤢🤢🤢....and regarding Shaktia...Kesar will eventually give in....for whatever reason it may be...but I hope when Shakti comes out becasue of Kesar...he is little reformed😳😛😊 seeing how his bauji has used him so far...that would be a good twist😉😛😃 

@underlined aww you really like Jaswant... ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜› now that would be interesting to watch and in a way justice to Kesar too, having Shakti reformed for her and not for that.... ðŸ¤¢ðŸ¤¢  

yaara tanthya did u noticed too much of fl these everywhere and moreover unneccessarily without any need😕i dont know without any talent who is promoting her wants her to b everywhere too much piissed of and agreed with all comments made by shreya regarding fl
Originally posted by kriyaconsumesme

Filzaa I am at such a point that i can do anything if someone makes her get out of TN....I have had it with her😡😡😡...I have never loathed any other character like her...and I dont think I can ever like her...EVERRRRRRRRRRR🤢🤢🤢
BUT what I dont understand is how come every articles and news about her has wrong info...every articles suggested she will realise what she did....she will move out...will go into silent mode..blah blah...nothing of that sort seem to happen...in fact she is still there thrown onto our face in every frame

Forget Jaswant...n I promise you that she will get out..😈😉😆😆😆😆......

You are forgetting her million n zillion fans..they want her to speak , act  and hog the scene...😆😆
Originally posted by Filza.T

@underlined aww you really like Jaswant... ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜› now that would be interesting to watch and in a way justice to Kesar too, having Shakti reformed for her and not for that.... ðŸ¤¢ðŸ¤¢  

yes I doEmbarrassedTongue😉...I love his acting and I really like his off screen personality too...he seems very sweetEmbarrassed...yeah I think this time Shakti should realise some of his mistakes atleast reagrding his behaviour towards Kesar or else it will be same old...same old...
Originally posted by tanthya

Star,

Even I do not want  to see Aarushi again [unless she improves on her BL and acting ...but if u see Shakthi's obsession has not  been given  a conclusion ...he has not learned his lesson , nor is he repenting ....and on top of that ..he has been humiliated by Arrushi and he has promised vengeance ...They either has to show him repenting and accepting Kesar [not possible for now]..or he will have his way with Aarushi and consequence gayi tel lene..

Tanths, like so many unfinished tracks let this too have a quick death.. Arushi should get consequences from the law and not from Shakti.  Her punishment should be from legal channels and not from a squence where the actress is going to butcher it. 

Now that SS has double crossed him, the focus should shift to the in fights between the Takurs rather than rehashing old stuff.  I think it is wasting of episodes and they can show other, more exciting stuff.
Originally posted by telstra

yaara tanthya did u noticed too much of fl these everywhere and moreover unneccessarily without any need😕i dont know without any talent who is promoting her wants her to b everywhere too much piissed of and agreed with all comments made by shreya regarding fl
thanks bey Nazia for agreeing with me...i was almost feeling bad for hating some character so much...thank god I am not alone😳😆😆😆