Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tanthya thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: SaacheeSyna

Thanks for the description 😛😉 and the links 😉

I was worried that GD will go mum after yelling Pratigya....but very happy to know that she will be standing up against all the atrocities now!! 😃😃

You are welcome , Pooja 😃

She will be voicing her displeasure..but I have not yet seen Kesar's reaction..what if she decides against pressing charges ??
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mili97

Hi Tanthya, didn't see that segment on SBB so would like to know, why did you find it artificial. Was it too melodramatic? I wonder whether we are going to be told as to why GD took the vow of silence.

Hi Milli,

The scene of MKAP was authentic and Charged..I was talking about the interview  ..That was very contrived.....

You will be told the reason  for her silence.....Do not fear ....
Pragati.T thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: tanthya

Hi Milli,

The scene of MKAP was authentic and Charged..I was talking about the interview  ..That was very contrived.....

You will be told the reason  for her silence.....Do not fear ....

diii i fel she remaind silent for soo many yrs bz of the injustice happning in TN on women.............so thats y she took a peldg not to speak after all the torture..........
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: pragati.tankha

Agree yaar filza.................i hope cv's don't show kesar melting down again................there has to be a limit.........agree shez not a strong woman but now even GD is standing against shakti n s.s tha  why can't she.............

Somehow Paro, even I share ur view that Kesar will have a meltdown ...Amma will break her down or even SS will sweet talk her out of the complaint,or perhaps if Kesar conceives then she may decide for her childs sake that its father  should be free...
Filza. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Agree yaar filza.................i hope cv's don't show kesar melting down again................there has to be a limit.........agree shez not a strong woman but now even GD is standing against shakti n s.s tha  why can't she.............

hi Parul ðŸ¤—

exactly!! why cant she...😡  its just getting on my nerves... she has a very strong support now, its a very good chance...  she better tell the truth to police and also should complain against his second marriage...
tanthya thumbnail

diii i fel she remaind silent for soo many yrs bz of the injustice happning in TN on women.............so thats y she took a peldg not to speak after all the torture..........

Egg-jacktly, Beta..she went into silent mode as a way of punishing herself ..cos she could not stop the Athyachar  nor could she put up with the abuses happening in the house...
Pragati.T thumbnail
Originally posted by: Filza.T

hi Parul ðŸ¤—

exactly!! why cant she...😡  its just getting on my nerves... she has a very strong support now, its a very good chance...  she better tell the truth to police and also should complain against his second marriage...

hi drr...................🤗 

don't know why cv's shows the same thing agin n again wen thy don't show kesar getting enough srenght to file case against shakti.............it whd soo irritatin to watch if kesra again melts down n forgives shakti................AngryOuch🤢 
Pragati.T thumbnail
Originally posted by: tanthya

Somehow Paro, even I share ur view that Kesar will have a meltdown ...Amma will break her down or even SS will sweet talk her out of the complaint,or perhaps if Kesar conceives then she may decide for her childs sake that its father  should be free...

how can kesar concive again............lyk thy showed earlier..........kesar can't become mum again...............Confused 

ahhh i don't accept that much from kesar.............she can't even file compalint against shakti tahn how can she be soo brave to take a stand for her chind n hewrself..........Ouch
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: Filza.T

hi Parul ðŸ¤—

I feel that Kesar will be allowed to hold on to her strength and determination until Aarushi leaves after that some circumstance will be created [may be ,pregger's] and Amma n Ss will turn on the buckets  and say , hamara potha will be without father, poor boy !! what is his fault?? blah,blah and Kesar for the sake of her son will decide to withdraw the complaint ...
tanthya thumbnail

how can kesar concive again............lyk thy showed earlier..........kesar can't become mum again...............😕 

ahhh i don't accept that much from kesar.............she can't even file compalint against shakti tahn how can she be soo brave to take a stand for her chind n hewrself..........

But we never got to know the report done by Pratigya's frnd plus there was no point to Kesar's rape...

Now with GD standing by her..she will lodge the complaint ..but later she will be emotionally blackmailed  by Amma n SS ......

what stand?? bacha