Filza.
Filza.

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 4:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dhakarn

Originally posted by Filza.T

Originally posted by Mili97

[QUOTE=pragati.tankha]i just hope kesar don't melt down again...............but can't say nything about cv's........thy are doping this for long time.................KN getting arrested than kesar step back from all this...........

Somehow I feel that Kesar, being the softie that she is, will melt and forgive KN when she discovers that she is pregnant. Maybe like Aru, KN will also repent his actions or his mistakes and we will get to see some new villain enter the scene

new villain! what's the need when SS and amma is thereConfused

With the Mathurs out of the scene, Aru track finally waning, KN in jail, Kriya track becoming predictable....a new villain or a vampWinkmay add kahani mein twist! 

oh no please no villain or third person for KriYa.... Embarrassed Sleepy Dead i think Ekta is doing a very good job at showing such stuff... 
MKAP is known as its unique and different from others, let KriYa be shown having arguments cuz of their different ideologies and way of looking at things and then shall act mature and sort out their issues in a mature way... that will be more realistic and will match the standards of this show.. 

yes, no third person in the lives of kriya.................but i have a very bad feeling that there would be a huge storm in their lives soon....................SS and amma won't rest now as sakthi is humiliated............

Ouch Unhappy yeah looks like that.... whatever happens i just hope they remain intact... misunderstandings will be welcomed but only to be cleared soon.... 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dhakarn

PristineSoul IF-Sizzlerz
PristineSoul
PristineSoul

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 4:14am | IP Logged
thanks a lot Dhanya...

Looks like the slapping epi will be aired next week.. 

dhakarn

dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz
dhakarn
dhakarn

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 4:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KriYa_life

thanks a lot Dhanya...

Looks like the slapping epi will be aired next week.. 

i think it will be on friday......................or maybe even tomorrow Smile
dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz
dhakarn
dhakarn

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 4:19am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=pragati.tankha]i just hope kesar don't melt down again...............but can't say nything about cv's........thy are doping this for long time.................KN getting arrested than kesar step back from all this...........

Somehow I feel that Kesar, being the softie that she is, will melt and forgive KN when she discovers that she is pregnant. Maybe like Aru, KN will also repent his actions or his mistakes and we will get to see some new villain enter the scene

new villain! what's the need when SS and amma is thereConfused

With the Mathurs out of the scene, Aru track finally waning, KN in jail, Kriya track becoming predictable....a new villain or a vampWinkmay add kahani mein twist! 

oh no please no villain or third person for KriYa.... Embarrassed Sleepy Dead i think Ekta is doing a very good job at showing such stuff... 
MKAP is known as its unique and different from others, let KriYa be shown having arguments cuz of their different ideologies and way of looking at things and then shall act mature and sort out their issues in a mature way... that will be more realistic and will match the standards of this show.. 

yes, no third person in the lives of kriya.................but i have a very bad feeling that there would be a huge storm in their lives soon....................SS and amma won't rest now as sakthi is humiliated............

Ouch Unhappy yeah looks like that.... whatever happens i just hope they remain intact... misunderstandings will be welcomed but only to be cleared soon.... 

yes, and then krishna will see what SS really is and hopefully we will get to see PN track...........Smile Wink

Filza.

Filza. IF-Rockerz
Filza.
Filza.

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 7:07am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=dhakarn] 

yes, and then krishna will see what SS really is and hopefully we will get to see PN track...........Smile Wink

that process has already started now.. Clap with Thakurs plan of killing Kesar exposed Krishna will get to see the evil side of his brother, at least, and i hope it continues like that.. Tongue 
dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz
dhakarn
dhakarn

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 7:15am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=dhakarn] 

that process has already started now.. Clap with Thakurs plan of killing Kesar exposed Krishna will get to see the evil side of his brother, at least, and i hope it continues like that.. Tongue 

evil side of his brother!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Confused i don't know , if he could overlook the fact that he has killed five of his children in cold blood, trying to kill kesar is not much of a crime...........is it?

....Poojie....

Filza. IF-Rockerz
Filza.
Filza.

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 7:22am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=dhakarn] 

evil side of his brother!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Confused i don't know , if he could overlook the fact that he has killed five of his children in cold blood, trying to kill kesar is not much of a crime...........is it?  

of what i could make out from his expressions from yesterday's SBB,SBS clips he sure had made a disgusted face, i am hoping it had hit him hard...  the way whole planning was done in itself was just too too cruel... the lies, his inhumane way of trying to bury his wife alive, K defo has a heart and will consider it a crime 

telstra

dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz
dhakarn
dhakarn

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 7:25am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=dhakarn] 

of what i could make out from his expressions from yesterday's SBB,SBS clips he sure had made a disgusted face, i am hoping it had hit him hard...  the way whole planning was done in itself was just too too cruel... the lies, his inhumane way of trying to bury his wife alive, K defo has a heart and will consider it a crime 

yes but it has happened last time too, sakthi made him go to cinema and tricked them but what did we see, krishna was disgusted but he soon forgot it...................Confused

....Poojie....

Go to top