Pratigya

SBB written update----detailed (Page 3)

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 3:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dhakarn

[

how can kesar be pregnant again................she can't concive now...........lyk thy showed earleir.........Confused

Then why show the rape incident. I am equally Confused
[/QUOTE]

it was to emphasis on what sakthi wants actually ........................sex, only sex  and nothing else from whom ever it may be...............................
[/QUOTE]

but wat was d need than......everyone knows wat kind of person shakti is.....n his intentions.............DeadConfused

dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz
dhakarn
dhakarn

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 3:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pragati.tankha

well, if the showed arushi in TN for more days won't we jump down their throats and lament the show is going to dogs.............? i think the CVs have done a brilliant job in intertwining arushi-kesar track and put sakthi behind bars and so now they could concentrate on kriya and komarsh fully..................and i didn't get why r u saying that they ruined krishna's character.............. for me he is more or less the same , ofcourse with some changes in the positive direction..........

i meant krishan's character is not getting enough space on screen.............most of the time thy show him romancing with pratigya or with tunna chanduu..................krishan as a charatcer is not having that much importance in the story for  a long time.....spe after arrushi entered TN.............AngryAngry i wish cv's didn't showed KN and arrushi's wedding............OuchOuch

well, how can he change overnight.........................he is like that only - a brat.................he is slowly recognizing his responsibilities..............he likes to romance pratigya all day long and hang around with TC, he can't suddenly stop all those habits................but he is trying.......oh come on its only going to be 5 days since he started going for work...............how could he change his habit in such a brief time...........................look at the positives, dear............kesar realized what a fool she had been..............GD spoke up..............

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 3:06am | IP Logged

well, if the showed arushi in TN for more days won't we jump down their throats and lament the show is going to dogs.............? i think the CVs have done a brilliant job in intertwining arushi-kesar track and put sakthi behind bars and so now they could concentrate on kriya and komarsh fully..................and i didn't get why r u saying that they ruined krishna's character.............. for me he is more or less the same , ofcourse with some changes in the positive direction..........

i meant krishan's character is not getting enough space on screen.............most of the time thy show him romancing with pratigya or with tunna chanduu..................krishan as a charatcer is not having that much importance in the story for  a long time.....spe after arrushi entered TN.............AngryAngry i wish cv's didn't showed KN and arrushi's wedding............OuchOuch

well, how can he change overnight.........................he is like that only - a brat.................he is slowly recognizing his responsibilities..............he likes to romance pratigya all day long and hang around with TC, he can't suddenly stop all those habits................but he is trying.......oh come on its only going to be 5 days since he started going for work...............how could he change his habit in such a brief time...........................look at the positives, dear............kesar realized what a fool she had been..............GD spoke up..............

no dr i didn't mean that he shd change over night.......even i also don't want him to change all of a sudden that won't look real...............but  i don't find that importance of his character in the story lyk it was b4.........most of the time focuss is on KN and YKW..................Dead  n sometimes kesar also.........u've to agree that we don't see much krishan or kriya scenes these daz.......n wat about that touching kriya scene which we read in an artical about the show...............not seen yet............ConfusedConfused
dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz
dhakarn
dhakarn

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 3:06am | IP Logged

[

how can kesar be pregnant again................she can't concive now...........lyk thy showed earleir.........Confused

it was to emphasis on what sakthi wants actually ........................sex, only sex  and nothing else from whom ever it may be...............................
[/QUOTE]

but wat was d need than......everyone knows wat kind of person shakti is.....n his intentions.............DeadConfused
[/QUOTE]

maybe the CVs thought that some people may think sakthi 'loves' arushi as we see in this forum many people demanding arushi to accept sakthi as he 'loves' her .................so they showed such brutal scene so that there may be no confusion in the minds of viewers............bec he was starting to sound like krishna lately, but there is hell lot of difference between him and sakthi...........
Filza. IF-Rockerz
Filza.
Filza.

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 3:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mili97

Originally posted by Mili97

[QUOTE=pragati.tankha]i just hope kesar don't melt down again...............but can't say nything about cv's........thy are doping this for long time.................KN getting arrested than kesar step back from all this...........

Somehow I feel that Kesar, being the softie that she is, will melt and forgive KN when she discovers that she is pregnant. Maybe like Aru, KN will also repent his actions or his mistakes and we will get to see some new villain enter the scene

new villain! what's the need when SS and amma is thereConfused

With the Mathurs out of the scene, Aru track finally waning, KN in jail, Kriya track becoming predictable....a new villain or a vampWinkmay add kahani mein twist! 

oh no please no villain or third person for KriYa.... Embarrassed Sleepy Dead i think Ekta is doing a very good job at showing such stuff... 
MKAP is known as its unique and different from others, let KriYa be shown having arguments cuz of their different ideologies and way of looking at things and then shall act mature and sort out their issues in a mature way... that will be more realistic and will match the standards of this show.. 

Edited by Filza.T - 19 January 2011 at 3:12am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011dhakarn

dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz
dhakarn
dhakarn

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 3:11am | IP Logged

no dr i didn't mean that he shd change over night.......even i also don't want him to change all of a sudden that won't look real...............but  i don't find that importance of his character in the story lyk it was b4.........most of the time focuss is on KN and YKW..................Dead  n sometimes kesar also.........u've to agree that we don't see much krishan or kriya scenes these daz.......n wat about that touching kriya scene which we read in an artical about the show...............not seen yet............ConfusedConfused

well dear, the show is now concentrating on kesar revival and sakthi getting punished.............so obviously they will be center stage na...............and arushi with her stupidity is the root cause for these developments, so she is also at center stage...............and remember this is a women oriented show...............krishna had his lion's share of scenes in the past and will continue to have it in future...............what is his need in KN-arushi-kesar track? even pratigya is seen less............the CVs can't concentrate on kriya all the time na when they have other such brilliant characters as sakthi, kesar and SS and amma.............(not arushi)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 3:11am | IP Logged

[

[/QUOTE]

maybe the CVs thought that some people may think sakthi 'loves' arushi as we see in this forum many people demanding arushi to accept sakthi as he 'loves' her .................so they showed such brutal scene so that there may be no confusion in the minds of viewers............bec he was starting to sound like krishna lately, but there is hell lot of difference between him and sakthi...........
[/QUOTE]

i remember some days ago in sbb PG said that shakti wants arrushi back bz he LUVS arrushi...............DeadLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 3:14am | IP Logged

well dear, the show is now concentrating on kesar revival and sakthi getting punished.............so obviously they will be center stage na...............and arushi with her stupidity is the root cause for these developments, so she is also at center stage...............and remember this is a women oriented show...............krishna had his lion's share of scenes in the past and will continue to have it in future...............what is his need in KN-arushi-kesar track? even pratigya is seen less............the CVs can't concentrate on kriya all the time na when they have other such brilliant characters as sakthi, kesar and SS and amma.............(not arushi)

hmmm lets hope for the best but cv's can't ignore kriya n krishan's character lyk this.....as it is bz of kriya that the show become soo popular ..............dunno why but i can't stand arrushi's character nymore...........even wen she realise her mistake............this character is soo vry filmy.........n unrelistic.......took soo unrealistic step of marrying shakti.......

Go to top