Pratigya
Pratigya

SBB written update----detailed

dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz
dhakarn
dhakarn

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 2:23am | IP Logged
hi friends,

today in SBB they showed sakthi getting arrested by police and being dragged out of TN...............at first when police came SS starts laughing like a maniac mocking them  and then GD walks up to him and scolds him saying i have been tolerating ur evil deeds for the past 21 years but no........enough..........i will tell the whole world what u and ur son sakthi is doing............SS is shocked , his mouth is sealed.............can't utter a word............GD breaks down crying/yelling and krishna holds her , pacifying her.............then we see sakthi yelling at SS when SS puts all the blame on him and he is about to reveal SS and amma's plan when SS slaps him hard.............then we see sakthi groping at the feet of kesar crying for forgiveness but kesar backs away................super Clap

and we have a cute interview where GD cries holding on to krishna 'kesar...kesar....' and krishna saying 'arrey oh budda, calm down , every thing is Ok.............'LOL

Edited by dhakarn - 19 January 2011 at 2:43am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

livkaursudharao100sweet_bhankipheonix1angelrosessihuCara86Mili27Hot_Indo_ChillyAlwayshopeful---Yemi---Filza.piyarapiyariArjaAddictPristineSoul

livkaur Newbie
livkaur
livkaur

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 2:33am | IP Logged
link plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzSmile
dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz
dhakarn
dhakarn

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 2:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by livkaur

link plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzSmile

link is posted by viship...................enjoy Smile
Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 2:37am | IP Logged
i just hope kesar don't melt down again...............but can't say nything about cv's........thy are doping this for long time.................KN getting arrested than kesar step back from all this...........

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dhakarn

dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz
dhakarn
dhakarn

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 2:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pragati.tankha

i just hope kesar don't melt down again...............but can't say nything about cv's........thy are doping this for long time.................KN getting arrested than kesar step back from all this...........

well, soo many  good things/positive things happened after sooooooooooooooooo loooooooooooooong...................sakthi arrested (for how long don't know) , GD speaking up(which is brilliant as SS fears her), krishna atleast thinking about working(now more easy for him as sakthi is gone somebody has to take care of family business), komarsh life on track......................Smile and last but not the least arushi out of TN Wink
Mili27 Goldie
Mili27
Mili27

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 2:42am | IP Logged

Somehow I feel that Kesar, being the softie that she is, will melt and forgive KN when she discovers that she is pregnant. Maybe like Aru, KN will also repent his actions or his mistakes and we will get to see some new villain enter the scene
dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz
dhakarn
dhakarn

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 2:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mili97

Somehow I feel that Kesar, being the softie that she is, will melt and forgive KN when she discovers that she is pregnant. Maybe like Aru, KN will also repent his actions or his mistakes and we will get to see some new villain enter the scene

new villain! what's the need when SS and amma is thereConfused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hussainramso

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 2:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dhakarn

well, soo many  good things/positive things happened after sooooooooooooooooo loooooooooooooong...................sakthi arrested (for how long don't know) , GD speaking up(which is brilliant as SS fears her), krishna atleast thinking about working(now more easy for him as sakthi is gone somebody has to take care of family business), komarsh life on track......................Smile and last but not the least arushi out of TN Wink
   okk may be i will be irritating u but i've lost all hopes from the show.........as thy ruinede my fav character of krishna.............OuchOuchOuch cv's didn't concentrate fully on krishna getting sel femployed.............n introduced arrushi track again.......

Go to top