finally geet ko mila maanmeet-SBB-WU 2

dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Finally geet ko mila maanmeet ... SBB segment ...

They just showed that maan & geet getting married & boys singing songs for maan & geet ... pandey ji was singing a kind of rap ...

how maan was dodging geet's jaymala ... & finally how geet was successful ...

actually maan did not have any clue tht he need to dodge ... he was ready for the garland πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..... but it was the KC boys who lifted him ...bechara maan utaavla ho rahan tha ki main kab shadi karun ... but had no clue tht KC boys planned to lift him up ... πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ 

same case with geet ...she too was eager .. for maan to place the garland on her neck ... 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ but KC girls did the same to geet .... did not lift her but pulled her back ... so that maan could not reach her ... he could reach her ... if he wanted to though ..... but he did not move forward .....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†& ... finally ... geet bent her head ... & maan placed the jay mala in her neck .... 

after the jay mala so sweet maan & geet touch their foreheads ... so dreamy ...😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍 

why was maan doing a dance step in the mandap ?????? was that offscreen / onscreen ... this was kind of a step where he was bending geet on his left hand arm  & she was resting on his arm while bending back ...why ???? this is not a wedding rasam isn't it ....

me checked again that dance step was onscreen maan was doing it after they were announced hubby & wifey i guess & then the forehead touch comes ....😍😍😍😍😍😍 so we will get to see it ... it's not a rasam ... just a bit of romance ...😍😍😍😍😍😍

off screen geet was having trouble with her kamar band .... her sandal ....πŸ˜†bechari geet ....πŸ˜† 

part 2 - as per deepthi's request ....

they just showed yesterday's brij's part ... & how geet fainted & then how maan carried her in his arms & then maan sitting beside geet while geet was laying down on the bed ...

tht's all did not give any info on what would happen but said milan se pehle twist which made viewers panic ...

no need to panic as the twist is already gone & thy both were getting married too ... this thy should have shown first & then they could have shown the above part ... then probably the viewers will not get scared after reading the title ....😊
Edited by dewdropred - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Was it the SBS or SBB segment.....didn't see it yet dear
dewdropred thumbnail

Originally posted by: drdee142

Was it the SBS or SBB segment.....didn't see it yet dear

dee sbb segment ...
sumona28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hima maine abhi tak sbb nahi dekha . Lekin sbb dekhne ke baad  Geet fb page pe fire lagh gaya . I heard they are seemed to be very happy .
abd_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Really awesome these sbb & sbs show segments were brilliant... can't wait for the marriage but this abortion thing is really making me go cranky why didn't they show a miscarriage or an abortion before the marriage why inbetween the marriage spoiling the mood... hope soon Geet take a decision about her child... show some serious romance...can't wait for the pandit to say Shaadi sampann hui 
πŸ˜‰
RajeevGurtiFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks hima for the update.....seems the cast and crew are having a gala time shooting the marriage sequence....
dewdropred thumbnail

Originally posted by: abd_20

Really awesome these sbb & sbs show segments were brilliant... can't wait for the marriage but this abortion thing is really making me go cranky why didn't they show a miscarriage or an abortion before the marriage why inbetween the marriage spoiling the mood... hope soon Geet take a decision about her child... show some serious romance...can't wait for the pandit to say Shaadi sampann hui 

πŸ˜‰

me 2 waiting 4 the sampan hua dialogue & after wards story ...

baby will b saved dear ... no need to worry ... maan & geet both look happy means no MC / abortion ... cv's just wanted to build up high drama before the wedding ... tht's all ....

dr will save the mamma Y baby both
StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
finally!!!!
omg omg what a segment!!
so dreamy touching forheads actually dear these rituals are invented by maaneet and only maaneet have its copyrightsπŸ˜†πŸ˜dreamy dreamy omg

Mallu
dewdropred thumbnail

Originally posted by: sumona_mona28

Hima maine abhi tak sbb nahi dekha . Lekin sbb dekhne ke baad  Geet fb page pe fire lagh gaya . I heard they are seemed to be very happy .

yes mona ... thy were very happy ... dear ... watch it ...
dewdropred thumbnail

Originally posted by: rajeev the best

thanks hima for the update.....seems the cast and crew are having a gala time shooting the marriage sequence....

samata it's not allowing me to like u...have this ❀️ ... i hate this like button ...😑

yes samata thy were actually having fun ..loved it ...