Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli

ranchod tiwari could be a villian?

afghan33 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
i am guessing ranchod tiwari is a villain he seems such a threat that everyone is scared including jaggu and the old lady. and by what i saw in the video of which shows ranchod tiwari he looks like a villain by his talks. will he be the one that will kill karan since its confirmed that he will indeed die. what do you think?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khyser2k11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

but the article says he will save abha and her family from this mystery

afghan33 thumbnail
yes you could be right but why jaggu is scared that he doesn't want case 777 to be revealed whats so scary about the case???? i am totally confused!
Sanu4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
no he cant be a villan....
Hayati thumbnail
we already have too many villians! They keep adding the villians and killing the good people.

After watching the cute Abharan scenes today, I am going to miss Karan if they kill him. I really don't think he should be killed off the show! he honestly is such a good actor who brings a totally different feel to YMGGK and when you put him with Abha- even for those 10 second scenes of theirs- YMGGK still rocks!

I hope the CVs know that killing him completely will be the worst thing to do. Please let karan not die this easily as it will then show that evil always triumphs over good. Because even if Abha is shown getting justice in the end- it is at the cost of her husband and all the other things she has lost along the way. So even if she kicks masi out; masi already has won by giving the whole family grief forever. I think the CVs need to let us see Good triumphing over evil now.