JDJ- The romantic bond between Srk & Mads

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 2:00am | IP Logged
Wednesday, January 19th, 2011 | Posted by anurao66

Jhalak Dikhla Jaa 4: Madhuri Dixit And Shahrukh Khan The Romantic Bond

Madhuri Dixit In Jhalak Dikhla Jaa 4January 19, 2011 (Sampurn Wire): 'Jhalak Dikhla Jaa 4' this week had the Madhuri Dixit theme focused for the participants to perform on, which they managed to do with the greatest enthusiasm.

However, there were the special moments in the episode that made it that extra bit of sensationalized moments which stole and melted all hearts.

Thus, if the contestants were busy trying to outdo each other with their perfect performances, there also was the moment of tears when Madhuri's husband Dr. Shreeram Nene and her two sons spoke over the speaker system and told her how special the show was for them.

They were also quite proud of her as she looked great on the show and was given such a lot of love and adulation from one and all.

Madhuri's special bonding with Shahrukh Khan as the best romantic co- star was shown with SRK pitching in some lovely words of praise and adulation for Madhuri. In turn, Mads also gave her adulations and did acknowledge the fact that indeed it was Shahrukh Khan that she enjoyed working the most with.

Well, the special moment was when the ace dance master Saroj Khan came on stage and danced the all time popular chane ke khet number with Madhuri. There was quite a glint in Madhuri's eyes when she said that Shahrukh had always wanted to learn this step from her, so her message to SRK was come-on learn up the steps now!

Madhuri and Shahrukh have been quite a hit pair with great films like Dil Toh Pagal hai taking the cake. This hot Jodi and their romantic bond still holds a special place in her fans hearts, no wonder people are still mad about Madhuri!

–Niky Sharma / Sampurn Wire

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

sp87supriasuzi_bhidenycsweetieNisha_90sun-naaaaaaaaaswashbucklingCurlylocks

Curlylocks IF-Stunnerz
Curlylocks
Curlylocks

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 2:09am | IP Logged
tnx heaps dear for sharin!!!

awwwwwww me a total srk fanatic and loooooooooooooooooooooved every word he said abt maduri Day Dreaming wish he could come on jhalak as a guest..... i'l be da happiest fan in da whole wide world Party

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4eva

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 2:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NaDzGirl

tnx heaps dear for sharin!!!

awwwwwww me a total srk fanatic and loooooooooooooooooooooved every word he said abt maduri Day Dreaming wish he could come on jhalak as a guest..... i'l be da happiest fan in da whole wide world Party

I know..i luvd his aur paas aao.. aur paa s aao... so so much Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming
swashbuckling IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 9:36am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

..Chandni..

Nisha_90 IF-Sizzlerz
Nisha_90
Nisha_90

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:23am | IP Logged
SRK-Mads chemistry was amazinggg in Dil Toh pagal hai Day DreamingDay Dreaming lovee dem in Devdas also

swashbuckling

nycsweetie IF-Sizzlerz
nycsweetie
nycsweetie

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
thx for the article
-rajsua- IF-Rockerz
-rajsua-
-rajsua-

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 1:32am | IP Logged
i wanna see SRK & mads again ina films . i am still a fan of this pair.
saloniv Groupbie
saloniv
saloniv

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 2:00am | IP Logged
ditto .. KSGrockzz

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index