Republic Day special in Adalat!

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Republic day special in Adaalat
Buzz up!

Adaalat on Sony will be airing a special episode with Republic day as its theme and lots of surprises in store.

The celebrity guest in the episode will be Rupali Ganguly who plays Rohini Mallik the prosecution lawyer but the biggest surprise is that KD's (Ronit Roy) only witness to support his case will be a dog. The plot of the episode will revolve around Major Shantanu Roy who is going to be hounoured on Republic Day but just before that his reputation is at stake due to some allegations put on him. It is in KD's hands to save him but will KD manage to do so with just a dog as the witness?

We spoke to Rohini aka Rupali who says "KD is the hero of Adaalat but Rohini is also a very strong character. I am glad to be part of the Republic Day special. The highlight of the episode is that KD's witness is a dog and you need to watch out for how he handles the case". Rupali also reveals that she will feature in some future episodes of the show too. The actress says " I am currently shooting for the third episode of the show and I am enjoying playing the role immensely. Shooting with Ronit dada is so much fun".

Niyati aka Sunayana Fozdar says " This time the audience will get t see whether KD is successful in saving the reputation of Major Roy who is about to receive a medal on Republic Day. It is a tough and unusual case. I am sure the audience especially kids who form our major fan base will love watching the episode. There are a lot of surprises in store for them which I cannot reveal about".

Watch KD handle yet another interesting case this weekend.

http://www.indya.com/news/newsdetails.aspx?p=Republic-day-special-in-Adaalat&xfile=2011/January/News_20110119_35

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Rupali is awesome!! :D :D
Cant wait for this!
BeastInCarnage thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Watched it. It was nice but not perfect. They could do many more things with the dog such as investigating in details.